Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 7/12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 7/12

• *lurking*

@tyrion_ Oh my goodness, that is awful. I wouldn’t want to see her either. Is this an ongoing issue or did she just suddenly decide you’re wrong for her son? Also, who thinks it’s a good idea to say bad things about someone to their mother? So weird. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Loading the player...
  • My MIL is a very selfish person. And when it became apparent that my husband wasn’t going to bend over backwards for her when it came to putting her above our relationship she started trying to drive a wedge between us. I’ve known she trashes me but this is the first time I caught her. 

@b_1029 I’m sorry you still aren’t sleeping well. Hope it turns around soon. 
  • *lurking from WTO* wow @tyrion_ your MIL sounds like a pill. I wouldn't want to be around her either, especially after you overheard her comments. Have you ever discussed this with her? Also, what was your mom's reaction to your MIL bashing her daughter? I'd be livid, yo.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• b_1029b_1029 member
    @tyrion_ wow she sounds like a real piece of work. Does YH have siblings? Sounds like someone still needs to cut the cord, geez. I love my mom but I would never drive that far to take her to the airport...good grief. I hope your mom was like ummmmm no b*tch! 
  • OMG @tyrion_ I am so very sorry. That is so hard. I'm happy it sounds like YH doesn't jump to her call, but the fact that she's still acting this way is so awful for you both. Hoping this weekend goes ok for you. I probably would need to sew my mouth shut, myself..... 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• millpemillpe member
    @tyrion_ OMG WTF to your MIL?!? I am so sorry you had to put up with that. Did your H stand up for you? Any chance you can make other plans for the weekend and avoid her? Her behavior is absolutely absurd. 

@b_1029 I hate those times of terrible sleep. All i can think about all day is when i get to go to bed again, and then when I get to bed I can't even sleep.... hope you get good rest this weekend!

AFM - Still hanging out, but dont really belong here or WTO. I think my body is trying to ruin my vacation and AF is going to come Sunday. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @b_1029 Cheers to puppy kisses!!!!! That makes the day so much better!! <3<3 

@tyrion_ So sorry your mom got cornered like that. I agree that her not being in an emotional place to defend you makes it even worse. <3<3<3 

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 20/5 (or 4 depending on FF AND Femometer now...)

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Nope

R/R: Good news: Got my FF CHs! Bad news: FF agrees with Femometer that I O'd the day after my calculations. I tend to not believe it because I compulsively used Wondfos to watch my levels go down to high then low, and I know for a fact I was off peak by the last one of CD15, and at low by the end of CD16. So I'm going with my wondfos!  

No matter what, it's Friday! I'm going to get errands done tonight and tomorrow, then Sunday is an extravaganza! Beach with my bestie, then late lunch/early dinner with our friends, then hanging out with MH. I need a day of relaxing! I'll spend the day listening to her tell me about her latest guy, and I'll b*tch about **TW** 

the baby shower I got invited to and the shenanigans involved with that. (The father-to-be called MH out on me not going, and told him the mother-to-be knew why I "really" wasn't coming and that she told him he shouldn't have asked MH about it...)** 

CS/Q:

• So sorry @bows22!!!! 

• millpemillpe member
    @mvt2003 FWIW, I would agree with FF on your O day. You typically O 12-36 hours after peak. So it seems to make sense that CD16 would be the day. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @millpe I think the reason I'm still on the fence is because I got my first peak reading on CD14, it went down to high for one reading on CD14, then back to peak on CD15. I only recorded the CD15 peak just to be safe. Then CD15 end of day it went to high, and was at low by the end of CD16. 

• millpemillpe member
    @mvt2003 either way you have good timing. You should input your other results into FF and see what it gives you. It does best when it has all of the information. Are you checking CM as well? 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @millpe Just did, thanks! :) It stayed the same, but I still have some decent timing so here's hoping!! 

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 15/2

Timing: Okay, -1, 0.

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Anyone hate building Ikea furniture as much as me? We've been avoiding it sooo much, it's been in my living room over a week lol. I think we will finally build  it tomorrow. On the plus side, I am finally getting a new mattress! So excited for a good nights sleep, we got a good deal on one at Costco! 

CS/Q: None!

@shamrocandroll @puppylove8910 I will totally be joining you ladies on the SS train soon haha  **TW**  I thought maybe after knowing what I felt like being pregnant I would be more chill, but I can tell I am already overanalyzing probably because of the loss 🤦🏻‍♀️ FX for  you ladies!!

• b_1029b_1029 member
    @samvsimpson I sneakily really love building ikea furniture 😆