Group 4 Check-in (12/25-12/31) wo 7/8

EDD/W+D: 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appts:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is something you are certain you’ll never experience?

Re: Group 4 Check-in (12/25-12/31) wo 7/8

• Options
    EDD/W+D: EDD 12/28, 15w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Doughnut

Upcoming appts: OB appointment next Monday

How are you feeling?: Energy-wise, pretty good. I think the nausea is starting to let up.

Rants/Raves: My younger DD is at the beach with my ILs. I miss her, but it's been nice to have some peace and quiet.  Girlfriend never stops talking. LOL

Questions:

GTKY: What is something you are certain you’ll never experience? Climbing a mountain. I don't love heights, and I can't foresee myself ever doing it.
  • Options

EDD/W+D: 12/26 15w4d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue! But still haven’t seen the penis yet so I’m in denial. Haha

Baby is the size of a(n): naval orange, Hass avocado 🥑 

Upcoming appts: tomorrow 7/9 with OB and eye doctor, and then 7/15 growth ultrasound

How are you feeling?: optimistic that things will be ok with our growth scan but a little bit of worry creeps in sometimes. 

Rants/Raves: i just want my DD to sleep through the night again. I hope these molars pop through soon.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you are certain you’ll never experience?: natural vaginal labor? I’m likely gonna have to go for c section again. Never experienced “labor” with my DD because it was an elected c section.  Also likely won’t sky dive or repel a mountain, or do anything that adventurous. I’m a wuss

ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

EDD/W+D: 12-28/15w+3d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: GREEN!!

Baby is the size of a(n): ring pop

Upcoming appts: 7/16 OB appointment 

How are you feeling?: I'm ok. Have bouts of energy that I use quickly to get things done that I feel to lazy to do the rest of the time, still have morning sickness but I did with DS until 22 weeks, 

Rants/Raves: I had a kidney doc appointment this morning and he thinks the lesion is just my kidney growing weird but of course wants to keep watch on it so yay!! 

Questions:

GTKY: What is something you are certain you’ll never experience? Traveling to a foreign country. Husband hates to fly so the only places we go are drive-able. Plus I doubt he would know what to do if I went on a trip without him lol 

• Options

EDD/W+D:  12/28 / 15w3d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team Green! 

Baby is the size of a(n): Cinnamon Roll

Upcoming appts: Monthly check-up on 7/12;p A/S on 8/9

How are you feeling?: I feel good!  I have random bouts of nausea, bit not often.  Nips are super sensitive and I swear I can feel baby move, but pretty sure that all oil my head.  I felt both DS & DD around 20 weeks.  

Rants/Raves: My poor DD was hit with a stomach bug.  Being sick in summer suuuuuucks! 

Questions:

GTKY: What is something you are certain you’ll never experience? Riding a motorcycle, bungee jumping, sky diving.  None of those are my jam.  

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Options

EDD/W+D: 12/26 15+7

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: team green

Upcoming appts: ultrasound July 26

How are you feeling?: Can't wait to start feeling the baby move! Hips still hurt, still having occasional headaches. I also have pains that I cant tell are leg cramps or are in my groin? Sounds strange I know.

Rants/Raves: I'm at a 2 week workshop and I have to travel back home on the weekend - I'm worried I won't be able to get enough rest.

Questions: I'm in that weird in between where I feel like I look obviously pregnant but I don't think others would assume so. Is it weird I'm not announcing it to the group in my workshop setting?

GTKY: What is something you are certain you’ll never experience? Climbing Mount Everest.

• Options
    @jandawg I don't think it's weird. I've only told people if I have too. Some assume and ask so I don't lie about it but also tell them I would prefer they kept it a secret. We also haven't told our families yet so even though they live in another state I don't want them to accidentally find out before we tell them...whenever hubby decides he is ready to tell lol
  • Options
    @Peachie89 thanks! I've told a couple people where it seemed relevant to the conversation. Im not keeping it a secret necessarily but I guess I also feel like I don't want it to be the first thing people think of about me when I'm in a professional setting and hoping to learn and grow and make new contacts. The people I've told have been excited so that's nice.