Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 7/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Thursday 7/11

• Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 Sorry you aren’t sleeping. But you’re amazing for getting up and working out anyway! 

@bows22 I hope AF never comes and this is it for you! 
  • bows22bows22 member
    @b_1029 now that you mention it I think I remember you saying that your H had been in public accounting when I intro’d. It sucks sometimes but I’ve been here for 14 years and pretty much do my own thing at this point so it’s hard to give up. Was your H audit or tax?

@tyrion_ thanks! I hope so too. I’ve been in the bathroom to check about 5 times already. Going to be a productive day 😬. I’m glad you have a chance to join our friends in March. I don’t like -2 timing either, but it’s definitely still good timing!
  • bows22bows22 member
    @shamrocandroll how rude of your H haha! Our alarms go off at 5 too and I totally agree that every minute counts. I hope the golf convo is over now, that sounds so annoying 
  • bows22bows22 member
    @shamrocandroll oh happy first date anniversary! will you do anything to celebrate?
  • @bows22 He just txted me asking if he can go out with a friend/coworker tonight, so clearly he forgot, haha.  We don't really tend to make a big deal out of this one anymore... especially not now that we have a wedding anniversary we generally celebrate instead.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• bows22bows22 member
    @shamrocandroll hahaha I’m sure it will dawn on him at some point today. we went to this bar/restaurant to watch a pens game on our first date so we try to go back every year around the same time. But I agree we don’t make a big deal about the actual day. 
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @tyrion_ I hope you get to sneak into March! If this is the cycle for me I’ll be like the 30th- we can be group 4 together??! That’s still pretty good timing!

@bows22 he was audit! It’s really nice getting to see him January - April now 😂

@shamrocandroll freaking husband coughing in your ear haha. Happy dating anniversary, so sweet! 
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @puppylove8910 that would make my LIFE! You and @shamrocandroll gotta get the party started on Monday! 
  • puppylove8910puppylove8910 member
    edited July 2019
    @bows22 I'm really hoping this is it for you and that AF stays away for good! FX!

I'm sorry for the rough night of sleep @b_1029. I didn't sleep great either! At least you hit the gym this morning. 

Yay for an earlier O this month @tyrion_! -2 is still great timing, but I totally understand wanting to hit -1 & O. That's basically my goal every cycle. Haha!

Ugggghhhh, I'm so annoyed at your H for you @shamrocandroll. Every minute counts that early in the morning! 
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @bows22 That's so irritating that your firm is being dismissed automatically. I guess people are weird though. 

@b_1029 Kudos for making it to the gym!!!!! You deserve the largest of lattes!

@tyrion_ FX for March BMB!!! 

@shamrocandroll is there anything more painful than listening to someone else talk about golf? Jeeeeez!! Also happy dateaversary!!! 

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 19/4 (or 3 according to my Femometer app....)

Timing: According to my OPKs, good. 

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Nope, still too early for even SS to start. 

R/R: I survived work yesterday! Contemplated taking a sick day today but still too much to do, really. I did skip my morning run bc I have tennis tonight and I was just feeling run down, kind of like I'm getting a summer cold. 

CS/Q: I'm pretty happy with this so far. Typically I stop temping once I get a positive OPK but I might continue this as long as it doesn't make me crazy! I'm pretty sure O was on CD15 and I had a slow rise, but who knows. (CD14 I slept in one freaking hour and FF gave me an open circle!!!!) 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

•  @puppylove8910 @tyrion_ @b_1029@bows22 OMG yes, can we pleeeeeease all crash March together?  My EDD based on O would be 3/25, but I know my OB will go by LMP with a standard 28 day cycle (grrr), which would put me at 3/20.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• bows22bows22 member
    @puppylove8910 @shamrocandroll My OB will do the same so I would be 3/21 and group 3 also!  But we would still all be together and I would be so so pumped. Ahhh
  • bows22bows22 member
    @mvt2003 ugh I hope you feel better! I’ve been fighting a summer cold too. They’re the worst 
  • PSA: everyone should take a hip hop dance class during the TWW! Major mood booster 😊
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 14/1

Timing: -1,0 

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Going to try and WFAF but we'll see 

R/R: Exhausted from work this week, really looking forward to time off this weekend, haven't had a day off in ages! Need some serious sleep. 

CS/Q: Nope

@bows22 FX you get good news!!

@b_1029 I'm impressed that you went to the gym on no sleep! I have been sooo bad at making it to the gym lately!

@shamrocandroll I hate that! DH always wakes up before me and I still can't sleep past his alarm.

• tyrion_tyrion_ member
    edited July 2019
    @shamrocandroll Twisting myself like a pretzel for you crossing all the things!! Hope Monday brings good news! 

@b_1029 I’d be March 31! All this dreaming has me SS at 2 DPO like a lunatic. I want this so badly for all of us! 

@puppylove8910 Hope you get your bfp on Monday and you can keep group 4 warm for all us hopefuls. 

@mvt2003 FF is so picky about your time. Open circles drive me crazy. 

@ruby696 Just go home and tell your boss your internet friends approved it 😜

@samvsimpson I always try to hold out for AF and without fail I cave and test. It is always easier said than done early on. 

Edit: tag fail