January 2020 Moms
Options

Plus Size Mom Check In w/o 07/08

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you?

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety?

How are you doing with activity and nutrition?

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns?

GTKY: If you had a genie in a lamp, what would your 3 wishes be?

Re: Plus Size Mom Check In w/o 07/08

• Options

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you? Jan 24/11wks4days

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety? I'm feeling better after a scare yesterday. Feeling anxious for tomorrow but hoping to feel better after seeing baby. Physically, better energy wise but nausea has worsened. 

How are you doing with activity and nutrition? Started walking again. Started slacking on nutrition. Lately all I want is pasta! But it's whole wheat pasta 🤷‍♀️

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns? Not at the moment, just waiting for tomorrow morning to get my ultrasound. Oh, actually, if this continues to not really pick up traction with other users, are you (the only other poster lol) ok with stopping this thread? Lately it just makes me feel like the left out fat kid lol. I'm kidding, but you know what I mean. 

GTKY: If you had a genie in a lamp, what would your 3 wishes be? 1) to never run out of money 2) for everyone to live long, healthy lives 3) world peace? I just realized that most of my other wishes can be done with the 1st wish using money 😅

• Options
    @peppyj9 we can stop it if you want. I believe you and I are the only ones who post lol. We do a fit Friday so maybe we can add these questions as a guide to that? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 lol, it's a little sad. But yes, that could be a good idea. I haven't checked out the fit Friday thread because for some reason I thought it was what this thread is for fit women 😂
  • Options
    i should prob post here but also have no issue if you want to stop it either cause i havnt actually posted before now.
    @kbrown2385 we could start a multiples post, i think there are a few others having twins aswell?
  • Options
    @peppyj9 😆 it’s just a check in to see what your doing to keep your activity up and if your meeting your nutritional goals for the week. A lot of the time it’s people not eating well and slowing down on working out so definitely don’t feel bad about checking in there! 
  • Options
    @leprechaunlady we can def do a mulitples check in! 
  • Options
    @kbrown2385
    @leprechaunlady
    I will happily join in the multiples thread! 

DITTO on the "I should be posting here" but sometimes I just feel silly posting that all I do is walk and my main diet right now is ice cubes and 6 bites of whatever I make my husband. LOL! But it does make me feel better seeing others in the same boat.
  • Options
    The multiples thread is up! I made it monthly
    for now, if that works
  • Options

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you? EDD 1/3, 14w5d

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety?  Feeling a pinch better, not as tired or nauseous as the beginning! 

How are you doing with activity and nutrition? Nutrition has been good —they started me on bedtime insulin so I’ve been really watching my carb intake, etc to help manage my sugars so hopefully additional insulin won’t be needed 

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns? None this week 

GTKY: If you had a genie in a lamp, what would your 3 wishes be?

1.  To be debt free forever 

2.  To have a dog ranch where I can snuggle all the dogs all day 

3.  To be able to find jeans that fit every time I go shopping forever