Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie Intros w/o 7/8

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much (or as little) as you would like. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to participate in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC?: 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):

Re: Newbie Intros w/o 7/8

• @littlebug2010 I am so sorry for your losses and that you find yourself back here. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @littlebug2010 I am so sorry for your losses.  I hate the circumstances that bring you here, but happy you have these wonderful ladies to use for support.
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• bows22bows22 member
    @littlebug2010 I am so sorry for your losses❤️
  • @littlebug2010 Sorry for your losses. Hope your stay here is short.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sorry you're back here @littlebug2010. :'(
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @littlebug2010 so sorry for your losses! 
  • @littlebug2010 so sorry for your losses ☹️
  • @littlebug2010 I'm so sorry for your losses. :(

If I've got my math right, it sounds like you two were high school sweethearts. How lovely!
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @ttcbabyodo we were. DH was 14 and I was 16 when we started dating. 

Thank you everyone. I’m hoping that I’ll be starting some testing soon to figure out the multiple losses. 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Ages (you and SO): I am 25, and DH is 28.

How many months have you been TTC?: this is the first month/ cycle. 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: temping-charting, opk.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):  Tw: 

I live in the south, USA. my husband and I have been married for almost 6 years, and together for about 9. I have a 20 month old boy, 4 cats and currently work part time banking. I stay home with my son and enjoy photography on the side. Im looking forward to supporting and having support through our ttgp journey! 

• edited July 2019
    @littlebug2010
    I am so sorry for your losses. 💕
  • Ages (you and SO): I’m 26 and my hubby is 31

How many months have you been TTC?: 2 months

What are you doing to get knocked up : it kinda feels like what am I not doing at this point 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): we currently have one very spoiled pup and regularly foster kittens (currently have 6). I’m currently working on my doctorate. 
     I have been stalking the forum for a few months now and finally decided to join. I look forward to meeting all of y’all. 
  • @firebaby688 - welcome back to the forums. So sorry about your struggles. I'm currently in grad school studying what you practice (child & adolescent therapy) so it's nice to see someone else out here who is in the same career path. :)
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Ages (you and SO): I am 34 and my husband is 29.

How many months have you been TTC?: This will be our first. We have been committed for 9 months now. 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: temping, opk, healthy diet and exercising. Just did an HSG and blood testing.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): I have been observing the forums for a while and excited to start participating. We just recently relocated away from family and friends to a new area which we love, but it has been difficult going through the highs and lows of TTC with the many changes. We have an adorable cat named M'lady and are hoping to adopt a dog later this year.