edited July 2019 in August 2019 Moms
Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Team Pink/Blue/Green?: 

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY- if you could spend a week anywhere in the next year, where would that be?

Re: Group 2 checkin (August 8-14) w/o 7/7

• mama1824mama1824 member
    edited July 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 14 / 34 weeks 5 days 

Baby is the size of a(n): Butternut squash

Team Pink/Blue/Green?: pink 

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday 

How are you feeling?:
    generally uncomfortable - had my first charlie
    horse this pregnancy the other day and still limping around 

Rants/Raves:
    it is so hot and I feel like I don’t even want to leave the house or AC. Some days are better than others but I keep thinking this baby girl is coming early and we just got the crib up yesterday - nesting instincts are there but the burst of energy to accomplish is missing 

Questions: NA 

GTKY- if you could spend a week anywhere in the next year, where would that be?
    I would love to spend a week traveling or two or three in Europe. I went when I was in college for the summer to work but have never been back and would love to explore with my DH.

*Hope it’s okay I started thread but it didn’t look like this has been done in a while 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  August 8th/ 35 weeks five days

Baby is the size of a(n):  Pineapple 🍍 

Team Pink/Blue/Green?:  Team Blue

Upcoming Appointments: Thursday 

How are you feeling?: Huge, exhausted, and overwhelmed 

Rants/Raves: 

Rants: So I ended up in the L&D ward because I thought i was going into labor. Long story short I wasn’t (But I was already 50% effaced and 1cm dilated and having contractions) but the overall experience with the nurses was AWFUL. The nurses loudly discussed not wanting to take me on as a patient because they were ready to go home. They rolled their eyes when I told them my doctor told me to come straight in if i had three contractions in a row (*eye roll* *huffy sigh* “ don’t come in unless you have six in an hour.” ). I live an hour away from the hospital and this is my second child. And to top it all off, my entire pregnancy my doctor as assured me I’ll be able to have an epidural despite my Harrington rods from my scoliosis surgery. Tell me why the nurse I had that night felt the need to tell me that there was no way ANY of the anesthesiologists at the hospital would even attempt it so I “might as well start getting used to the idea of having an all natural birth.” 

Basically ai’m freaking out.

Questions: Anyone else dealing with third trimester morning sickness or is it just me? 

GTKY- if you could spend a week anywhere in the next year, where would that be? I would spend a week at Universal Studios Harry Potter World. I’ve always wanted to go! 😍😍

@mama1824 ! I was worried I was the only Group 2 gal left. Sorry you’re still sore from the charlie horse, those things suck!

• Loading the player...
  • @texasmommahen Wow that sounds like a nightmare visit to the L&D.  I would let your OB know you had this experience and hopefully they can answer any questions you have about day of actual labor.

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• mamamiasmamamias member
    edited July 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 8th/ 35 W, 5D

Baby is the size of a(n): Pineapple

Team Pink/Blue/Green?: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: Thursday

How are you feeling?: Not ready. Still working on the list for what the baby needs the first few weeks

Rants/Raves: Can't sleep

Questions: Anyone trying the red raspberry tea this time? Tried before?

GTKY- if you could spend a week anywhere in the next year, where would that be? Probably back home with my parents.
  • @texasmommahen yikes! I’d definitely talk to your OB.  That sounds miserable and I’m so sorry that you have a sour experience before going in. I’m on my third and nervous about how fast this will happen 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: august 9th, 35 weeks and 4 days

Baby is the size of a(n): pineapple 

Team Pink/Blue/Green?: blue

Upcoming Appointments: friday

How are you feeling?: scared

Rants/Raves: hurting all the time 

Questions: 

GTKY- African Safari