2nd Trimester
Options

Okay this is going to sound insane.

I haven't had sex since March of this year. Now, I haven't had a period since November 2017 because I had a baby in August 2018 and have been breastfeeding, so the lack of a period never worried me but back in April, I remember being exhausted all the time and very nauseous. I took a couple of pregnancy test and they were negative. In May, I began having what I can only describe as round ligament pain and sciatic nerve pain, Confused; I took another test: negative. Fast forward to now, I literally can feel fetal movement. It presses against my csection scar and I've had 3 kids; so is it possible to be pregnant and have a negative pregnancy test?

Re: Okay this is going to sound insane.

• Options
    I haven't had sex since March of this year. Now, I haven't had a period since November 2017 because I had a baby in August 2018 and have been breastfeeding, so the lack of a period never worried me but back in April, I remember being exhausted all the time and very nauseous. I took a couple of pregnancy test and they were negative. In May, I began having what I can only describe as round ligament pain and sciatic nerve pain, Confused; I took another test: negative. Fast forward to now, I literally can feel fetal movement. It presses against my csection scar and I've had 3 kids; so is it possible to be pregnant and have a negative pregnancy test?
    If you are far enough along to feel movement, I believe it is. But a quick trip to the OB for an US would give you some certainty.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Would definitely go see the Dr. Either you need prenatal care, or you should discuss these symptoms with a physician.
  • Loading the player...