Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 7/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 7/9

• Loading the player...
  • bows22bows22 member
    @b_1029 oh that’s really weird about no CH. Even if it’s thrown off by no fertile CM on O day I think there should be enough of a shift to at least get dotted for CD13. Also I think my O day was CD 13 because I had O pain that day and I usually do have 1-2 days of EWCM after O. But that’s based on when I was temping before so I’m kind of excited to see what my body is up to these days. (I’d rather be in the dark and KU though haha)
  • @bows22 I'm sorry again about the BFN!  Hopefully O day was just later than you think it was!

@b_1029 Ugh, that's annoying.  Maybe not enough temps pre-rise for FF to see them as a trend?  Also, my rant is related to sleep as well, so... STAY TUNED!  Hahaha
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• millpemillpe member

Month/Cycle: 6/3/1 AL

CD/DPO: 29/ I thought 14, but now I dont know 

Timing: I thought great

Typical LP length: 12....

Testing: lots of BFNs, so no more testing unless another week goes by

R/R: After today, I will be half done with my work week!! I like my new office and location in town WAY more so I'm super happy our move. It's slightly louder here, but oh well. Just have to wear headphones more I guess. 

As far as my cycle, I only used OPKs to pinpoint O and my LP is 12 days 95% of the time... so I'm thinking I got a false surge or something? I dont know. Plus, I didnt even track our HIO after O. So I guess now I'm going to be surprised by AF... I think I'm giving it one more cycle (because I will be on vacation next week) and then will start temping again. 

CS/Q:  

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @millpe So much O frustration today!  I'm sorry for the BFNs and no AF, but hopefully just a late O!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• bows22bows22 member
    @shamrocandroll I feel like you’ve had a full day already and it’s not even 10! Glad it kind of worked out to go get your laptop though.  enjoy working from home!

@millpe ugh I’m sorry you are kind of in limbo. I still hope AF comes soon so the worst of it is out of the way before vaca.
  • bows22bows22 member
    @shoogapoff ugh I’m sorry about the temp drop. I’m looking forward to hearing about your RE appointment. 

@mvt2003 sorry about no CH. maybe FF is just being weird for you like @b_1029
  • bows22bows22 member
    @kagesstarshroom thank you for the warning that your update may be delayed tomorrow because I will definitely be looking for it. Maybe you can just post a 👍 on the grad thread and give the details later??? Haha.
  • millpemillpe member
    @kagesstarshroom I haven't been temping at all, I was just using OPKs and tracking CM and HIO, but I didnt even track any HIO sessions after O. 

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @shoogapoff Sorry for the temp drop/AF symptoms. =/ Hugs!

@mvt2003 Sorry about how your chart has you feeling this month. FF is so weird sometimes, though. I think that it has changed from what it used to be (based on what ppl who have been using it for a long time have said) and now is less likely to predict something sooner rather than later. I guess it thinks it's better that way & doesn't realize we're like umm, no over here. Anyway, hugs.
  • Thanks @bows22 @kagesstarshroom I appreciate it. I'm going to try to remain calm, maybe I'm just having a slow rise this month? :# 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @millpe Ooo yeah, You also tracked CM & LP, though, so based on that 15 looks pretty accurate to me? I wonder how much an LP can vary by. Mine varies between 3 days. I guess if you are so used to it being spot on, I would be... well, this gif:

@bows22 Hahha, don't worry, as soon as I can I will let yall know. I just don't know when that will be. Maybe sooner than I am anticipating (hopefully not later agh!) I did the boot camp last year and know we get SOME time for ourselves & I'll prioritize that time to give yall an update. <3

• @kagesstarshroom You crack me up.  Also, crazy how much further off we are from each other this cycle when we had the same CD1 and were so close last cycle!  I will anxiously await your update tomorrow, and GL with boot camp!  I kind of already napped today and now there is a (very nice, very Vermonty) contractor at my house working on the bay window, so I don't think I'll be napping any more today.  BUT hopefully the window will be fixed AND the fridge people finally called back and they're coming Thursday to hopefully fix the fridge!  But I'm nervous because of Mercury and stuff, haha.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @kagesstarshroom:  GL tomorrow with both testing and the boot camp (which sounds kind of great!)

@shamrocandroll:  yay for getting stuff fixed!  

@millpe:  That is super frustrating, but your OPK and CF really does look pretty good for the CH'ed O date!

@ruby696:  Ugh....the DMV.  The.  Worst.  Sorry.  But hope the RE apt goes great!

@shoogapoff:  So sorry for the death drop.  Womp, womp.  

Month/Cycle: 11/10

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: quality over quantity?

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: really not hopeful, so easier to put it off.  

R/R:  I feel like I haven't recovered from a busy weekend, and am struggling to make it through the day!  BUT - of course - at 10pm last night, my mind is wide awake and I'm watching SVU reruns.  Ugh.   

CS/Q: Temp back above coverline today (barely).  I've been playing with my chart, and if I take out the CF reading on CD17, it takes away my crosshairs.  It will give them back if I then delete all my OPKs around that time period.  The CF reading is accurate on that Saturday, but I'm hoping I didn't over-analyze it and screw up my whole chart.  

• @shamrocandroll I will happily wait until Monday because I'll be at least 10 DPO then! Are you going to test in the AM or PM? FX for us!
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @ruby696 DH went to the DMV today--waited like an hour for them to tell him he had to go to the other DMV. I hope your DMV experience is magically short!

@shamrocandroll Mercury Retrograde gets a bad rep--it's definitely not the best for tech stuff, but I think it's more like unexpected breaking downs of things--if a thing is already broken (the fridge), you should be fine I hope! I read some where iMR is good for revising and working on stuff that’s already been started rather than starting new things--so the fridge is ALREADY broken... and my astrologist friend says that it should be good for me to be working on my dissertation during this time, since it's already started, so I am glad I chose boot camp this month (instead of June/August.)

@lcking82 SO MUCH O confusion in this thread! Can I backtrack on what I was saying above and blame Mercury Retrograde? I think I might just do that. I feel like your O is accurate, if that helps? That one random person on the internet thinks it is? But truly. Have you looked at the "Charts Like Mine" feature & maybe checked something like "post-O temps" and "pre-O temps" alone? That might give you some solace?

@puppylove8910 ^_~* I am hoping I have something to be excited about tomorrow, but considering how good charts do not always mean good results, I am **trying** not to get my hopes up too much. It's harddd though haha.
  • @puppylove8910 AM!!!  It's a date!  :)
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @kagesstarshroom That's good to know!  Things breaking is a big issue for us recently.  I could really use a break... pun intended.  :)
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @kagesstarshroom @shamrocandroll This retrograde can bite me already. Also, because MH likes to taunt the universe, we have a large and relatively expensive piece of home gym equipment arriving today. It will need to be assembled. If I am not on here tomorrow, it's because trying to assemble a power rack weight cage defeated me. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @kagesstarshroom My only hope is that since my appointment is for plates (as opposed to a license issue) that the wait might not be as long? Hopefully?? Your poor husband. I would want to scream. 

@lcking82 Never watch SVU at bedtime - it's addicting! FX your temps go back up in the next day or so. 
  • @ruby696 GL at the DMV!  I'm pretty sure hell is one giant DMV waiting room.  

@lcking82 I LOL'd at "quality over quantity."  Technically it only takes once!  :)
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @kagesstarshroom I agree with @bows22. I'll be looking for that thumbs up emoji in the grad thread!

@puppylove8910 @lcking82 @kagesstarshroom @bows22 Thanks for the consoling. :) 

@ruby696 Yes,  first RE appt. I've been dreading it,  but honestly now I just want answers so I'm looking forward to that. 
  • @b_1029 It is my first appointment, but they are doing a transvaginal ultrasound. The scheduler said it was perfectly fine to be CD1, and that they'd go ahead and schedule all of my other testing at that time, if I really did start that day. I guess they deal with that stuff a lot, but I feel weird having an internal exam when I'm bleeding. 
  • @shoogapoff Could you ask them if a menstrual disc would be okay during the U/S?  I know a tampon obviously wouldn't be, but you can have sex with a disc (like Softcups) so maybe it'd be okay during a TV U/S?  Although they might not want anything in there whatsoever, which would also make sense.  But worth asking?  I would be self-conscious about it too, but I am sure they deal with it all the time and don't even flinch.  
    *TW
    After my loss, they tentatively scheduled an U/S, and it would have been while I was actively bleeding, which they said was fine.  I didn't end up needing it, but a reference point nonetheless.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Spin class! @b_1029 I don't think my form is that great😂
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @puppylove8910 That's a good point. And I already have menstrual discs, so that would work easily. Thanks for the recommendation!
  • Lurking...
    @shoogapoff hey, I had my first re appointment on cd1 with the vaginal us. (I didn’t expect an ultrasound going into the appointment, so I hadn’t thought anything of being on cd1.) My dr remarked that it was perfect timing, but I totally felt weird about it. Ehh, I guess if the doctors don’t mind, it’s fine. I hope yours goes well!
  • bows22bows22 member
    I fell off the face of the earth at some point today but @ruby696 so good to see you here! 

@lcking82 if you take away the CF on CD17 and also discard yesterday’s fan temp, do you keep your CH even with the - OPKs?