Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 7/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 7/9

• Loading the player...
  • @bobbyflies2020 So much good juju sent your way for your appointment today! Fingers crossed it’s all good & helpful news! 

@ttcbabyodo HA at 3 trackers! FF should be great for keeping you occupied lol so you can retire those others. Hope you like it! 

@ejoseph16 Yay for normal temps! And prayers you find an open pool in this heat, good luck & enjoy!
  • Month/Cycle: 14/9/4 AL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Femara, Metformin, prenatal, Conceive Easy, HIO EOD, BW on CD21, temping/tracking with FF.

R/R: Rant - I’ve had 3 empty cubicles around me at work for the past couple of years...this week they are shifting people around and all 3 will be filled, one with a very loud/talkative person! Looks like I’ll be using headphones to listen to music a lot more so I can concentrate! Hopefully it won’t be as bad as I’m anticipating though! Rave - It’s not Monday! Also, DH and I are trying to get back on track and be healthier, especially after the holiday weekend...we had a good start yesterday and we are motivated to keep it going! 

CS/Q: No, just rocky temps pre-O.

@emeraldduchess sounds like you had a very important job this morning! Hope you get positive results and get them quickly! I saw on our RE’s website that a sample at home just had to be brought to them within an hour and at room temp...I thought, how do you do that, just keep the container between your legs in the car?! What book are you reading? Oh, I’m with you on the pie crust thing as mentioned yesterday, I always get the store bought ones! Haha.

@keikilove glad you had a good anniversary!! Yes, it’s so hard not to feel like it’s “scheduled” even though it is when TTC, that’s great the anniversary made it more romantic!! 

@ejoseph16 hope you have a good week with your nephew, that stinks that the pool was closed yesterday! Hopefully you can find one that’s open! 

@ttcbabyodo sounds like a great wedding! Hopefully you have an easy week back at work since last week was so busy! I started with Flo & FF...I only temp in FF now, but still keep track of my periods in Flo. I need to just drop it too. I feel like Flo always had my ovulation off even when I kept temps there. FF seems to be pretty accurate and it allows you to enter a lot more factors! 

@bobbyflies2020 good luck at your RE appointment today! An hour on the elliptical is great!! 

@sevenn boo for adult things, but yay for not having a full day at work! Hopefully you can get the adulting things done quickly and enjoy the rest of your day off! 
  • @ttcbabyodo 3 tracker life is the worst! FF is the best... stick with it! I invested in VIP, also worth it! 

@bobbyflies2020 FX for you today. Positive RE vibes!!! 

@sevenn yeah he was super bummed. Tears were shed, a lot of “it’s not fair”, but we recovered today so I think we are on an uphill swing now! We are making chocolate chip cookies today, so hopefully that keeps his mind occupied! For the CB, I do use FMU. I get my most accurate results in the morning with those. I do wondfo in the afternoon. 

@emeraldduchess MH told me I am on point with my jokes today, so I’m glad I could make you laugh! Lol. 

@bluetickgal we are trying to get back on track, too with being healthier. The cookouts are killer! No more holidays now for a bit! 
  • Hey ladies, I'm in a weird place - pretty sure O was Sunday per my wondfos, but no FF CHs yet. Temps have been low. I'll probably move to TWW for the dailies but I wanted to check in here. 

@emeraldduchess Aaaaahhhh, romance! :D What book are you reading? I'm a sucker for celeb book clubs, so I'm reading Jenna Bush Hager's July rec, Evvie Drake Starts Over. 

@keikilove That's so awesome! Love that your anni kicked off FW!!!

@ejoseph16 Seriously, you have SO much admiration from me. Having a 5 year old nephew with you for a week is so fun but also a ton of work. Major props! Also, I'm on the fence about FF VIP, what features do you think are the most helpful?

@ttcbabyodo Cheers to getting those trackers running!!!

@bobbyflies2020 Keeping you in my thoughts today! 

@sevenn This is why OPKs make me cray cray lol. CB is FMU, wondfos are later in the day (although I do them with FMU too bc hell, if I'm collecting the cup anyway.... :D 

@bluetickgal Ohhhhhhh I feel for you. We have a guy in the cube behind me with a booming voice. It's the worst. Headphones FTW! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• b_1029b_1029 member
    @bluetickgal how are you temping? I used to orally and my temps were all over the place. They’re definitely more stable now that I do it vaginally 
  • Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD:12

WAYDTGKU:  FF, BBT, OPK, CM, EOD, Metformin, Clomid, etc.

R/R: Our dishwasher is broken. Waiting for someone to call DH to tell us when they can fix it, but it’s getting annoying. It’s been broken for over two weeks. They already came out once and ordered parts, which have come in. Hoping they can get it fixed soon. The joys of homeownership.

CS/Q: No

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @emeraldduchess Nothing like carrying the sample to the lab in your bra to remind DH that you still have all the worst jobs for the TTC journey. At least, I took my H’s sample in my bra as suggested by our lab. Super fun. 

@keikilove Happy anniversary!

@ejoseph16 That sucks that the pool was closed. I hope you find one that’s open for him later this week. It’s so hard when you have to disappoint a kid. 

@ttcbabyodo Glad it was a nice wedding even if it was an exhausting use of your time away from work. I like FF.  Hope it keeps you from needing multiple apps moving forward. 

@bobbyflies2020 Thinking if you today. I hope the appointment goes really well. 

@sevenn Sorry about the adult chores. Hope they are quick and easy. 

@bluetickgal Ugh. Sorry about the noisy work neighbor. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @b_1029 I temp orally...they are more rocky pre-O but I always get a noticeable shift and they stay elevated post-O. Looking back at old charts, they are a bit rocky the whole cycle I guess, but I can still see a clear shift. I might consider temping vaginally next cycle, thanks for the tip! May be TMI, but do you just barely insert the thermometer that way?

@mercury94 hopefully they can get your dishwasher fixed very soon...two weeks of doing all dishes by hand does not sound fun!
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @bluetickgal haha not tmi, that was my main question when I started. I insert as much as I would in my mouth, not sure if that’s correct or not 😂
    I’m definitely a mouth breather so I think it has really helped me. 
  • @b_1029 thanks!! Haha, that makes sense. I really may give it a try next cycle. 
  • @emeraldduchess true love at its finest!!

@keikilove happy anniversary!  I had a friend tell me once that sex is usually like getting fast food  - yummy and gets the job done.  But occasionally you get the steak dinner and what a treat that is!  It has stuck with me 😂

@ejoseph16 At my old job, I was the vacation Bible school director. It is absolutely an insane week and I probably have  gray hair from it but such a fun time!

@bobbyflies2020 good luck!!

Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD: 6
    WAYDTGKU: FF, Prenatals, OPKs
    R/R rave: I have consistently been working out for over a month now and I am feeling so much better. Proud of myself for actually sticking to it.
    rant:  husband has been working over protein hour days for two weeks now and I am just insanely exhausted maintaining everything at the house alone. Hopefully ends soon! 

CS/Q nope 

• @newmomtx06 - I feel like we could be the same person (same month/cycle, CD, and DH working-overtime stress situation). Girl, I can sympathize. Here, have a seat next to me and grab a glass of wine so we can complain together, lol.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @mvt2003 I tried to convince him we need a nap this afternoon. Guess what didn’t happen? 😩 

@mercury94 no dishwasher? Yup. I’d be eating off of paper plates. I hate washing dishes! Hope you can get it fixed soon! 

@newmomtx06 I don’t dislike it, but I don’t love it either. I run reflection time and by the end of the night, the kids are over it. So it’s challenging, but they asked me to run it because I’m a teacher. So I’m playing along until we have kids of our own. great job working out! I wish I could get back into that groove myself, but I’m struggling! 

@whitealbum29 yeah apparently the company they ordered the filter from never sent it, so they’re going through a lawsuit right now and never got a filter so it’s closed. Ugh! I wish I could volunteer at a shelter. I used to live in AZ, so I hate that these refugees and asylum seekers are going through such a terrible time. 
  • @ejoseph16 Oooooh have I been there too! Sending you good vibes to get through the nap-free afternoon!!!! :D 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @bobbyflies2020 I'm so glad you updated us on the appt! Glad you got some answers and so sorry there was some less than awesome news about the SA and the possible surgery....but it's great that you have new information and can proceed with that in hand now (and that it won't be too costly!). Does it sound like they can start to get things taken care of with your surgery pretty quickly?
  • @whitealbum29 Thanks- I appreciate all of the support and good wishes I got from everyone here today. It really helped! I think it will take 1-2 months for me to have the surgery and for my husband's urologist to confirm we qualify for IUI. Apparently his sperm morphology was at 1% and should be 4%, which seems to be a number that is "bad enough" to warrant an IUI but not a "show stopper/game changer". Lol! Not sure exactly, but that is what my RE said!
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • Lurking from TWW.

@bobbyflies2020 I'm so glad you got some answers. <3
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @bobbyflies2020 I’m glad you’re getting some answers. I hope the treatment is quick and totally covered by the insurance. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @bobbyflies2020 I'm sorry about the less that wonderful news, but glad you have answers now and you feel confident about your RE moving forward.  That's a relief that your insurance will cover everything! 
  • @whitealbum29 that’s very cool you are volunteering at the shelter tonight!

@bobbyflies2020 I’m sorry you got some not-so-great news, but it sounds like you all have a plan! Hopefully all goes well with the surgery and you can get approved to proceed with IUI fairly quickly! That’s great that your insurance covers all of it! 
  • @ttcbabyodo how funny! We are definitely cycle twins. Sorry you’re in same situation with DH. Having wine as I type this actually.