Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 7/8

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 7/8

• Loading the player...
  • millpemillpe member
    @bows22 I feel you on the SS, but every symptom I have I also have before AF lol
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • bows22bows22 member
    @millpe I felt like I was hit by a truck yesterday which doesn’t usually happen until after AF starts so I was thinking maybe this was it. But now I just feel Monday tired and have AF like cramps. Holding out a lot of hope for you though that you just tested too early. But if you aren’t KU I hope AF shows today so that she’s gone by vaca!
  • millpemillpe member
    @bows22 I hope this is it for you too! I feel Monday tired as well. I started this new thing to set a standard wakeup time all week. Normally I am all over the place.But it just took me an hour to do a 20 minute workout... (i am starting this partially in preparation to consider temping next month, but probably will wait one more because of vaca) 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • I go here now!

Month/Cycle: 4/3 AL

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: 10 DPO

R/R: So far so good! I have so much hope for this cycle, but I'm also trying to be realistic too. So far no SS just yet, but it's still early! 😂

CS/Q: Got my CHs this morning so no more temping the rest of the TWW. 

Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @bows22 @millpe I'm sorry you're both feeling out this cycle. I truly hope AF stays away for you both. FX! 
    **TW**

• @millpe A BFN at 10 DPO is definitely still early! I hope you get your BFP!!!

@bows22 Sorry you're feeling pessimistic, but hopefully you're wrong!  <3 

@puppylove8910 I thought about not temping for the rest of this cycle too in hopes it helps to quell the BSC, but I get up at 5am for my walks during the week anyway, so it's not that much more work.  I suppose we'll see...
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• bows22bows22 member
    @puppylove8910 I’m hopeful for you this cycle too! I saw that you had O pain on the correct side so you get a real TWW this cycle! 

@shamrocandroll yesterday I was like ugh why doesn’t shamroc mobile bump?!? Glad you are back and caught up! And that we are crossing paths in the TWW even if it’s only for 2 days 
  • @bows22 Ugh, I know... I'm sorry!  This might be a dumb question, but how do I check messages on mobile???  I go to community -> My Inbox and that just brings me to the general homepage!  Is my app broken more than usual???
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @kagesstarshroom Yeah, I think it's a mobile bug for me.  I can only get to my messages on my laptop, which I don't really like to use on weekends because then I end up checking work stuff, which I try not to do.  Blah.  Oh well.  I'm caught up now, I think.  I missed you all!  Also, that chart is gorgeous!  FX so hard for you on Wednesday!!!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @b_1029 OMG that worked!  Thank you!  Why have I never noticed that link before?  I'm not exactly a TB newb, hahaha!  Thank you!  Also, I mean the 14th.  Now I realize, I should have said "this Sunday" instead of "next Sunday" but my brain still doesn't know what day it is right now, hahaha!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• b_1029b_1029 member
    @shamrocandroll I’m glad the ungodly amount of hours I spend on TB could be helpful for someone 😆
  • bows22bows22 member
    @shamrocandroll how @b_1029 showed you is how I do it too! I feel like it would be so easy for TB to have a number notification next to it like Inbox(2) if you have messages but instead I just click it every so often. 

@kagesstarshroom that is a serious chart! My H doesn’t like to watch stranger things either for the same reason so I don’t think we even finished the first season 

@b_1029 I don’t think I have come totally alive yet, maybe I need more caffeine. I had ovulation pain too so it looks like we are both relying on our b*tchy ovaries this cycle!

• @shamrocandroll We missed you too!

@bows22 I feel like I can do scary/violent when it's clearly... not our reality? And DH is usually the same, but I just-- don't think he likes the violence, despite it being v. Out of This World? I hope he wants to do more episodes OR just tells me I can watch it on my own time. We finished everything else we were streaming, soooo. But It's ANW night tonight! 

@b_1029 RE: Stranger Things The new season is good but scary! I don't love horror, but there are exceptions--and ST is just so Out of This World it's more like scary-at-times sci-fi. My BFF over text was like "K, ST is NOT scary," and I was like "SOMETIMES IT IS." Maybe this season is slightly more scary than others? I feel like it is? Someone else who has watched any of the episodes should weigh in though haha.  Thanks for your well wishes re: my, speaking of scary, scary good-looking chart. I've had so many good ones lately, but this is the best-looking by far. BIG OL SIGH. ::looks at watch:: Is it Wednesday yet?! Also, have you come alive yet? ALSO, I do believe you should get your CHs soon!

• **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll ^_~* (also have you ever seen the show the gif below is from? it's HBO, so maybe not idk if ppl have HBO--we only do bc it is free w/ our phone plan. but anyway it's like these little short stories about a guy who sells pot? it's interesting.)

• @kagesstarshroom <3  Haha, I only had HBO for GOT and then rage-cancelled it the night of the finale.  :lol:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shoogapoff Bah-hahaha I'm dying at that GIF!  Also, woohoo for a new couple friend!  It's so hard to find someone you like who has a partner that YH also likes, so that's big!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• I'm so so so out of the loop right now.

Month/Cycle: 10/12

CD/DPO: 26/8 (?)

Timing: not the best

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing:  I'm really not even sure I O'ed, so I'm gonna sit tight before testing.  

R/R:  Just, MONDAY.  Ugh.  And everyone else at work seems to be in a Monday-mood too.  I usually like to make it in early on Monday morning, to get myself some alone-time to ease into working.  But I was running late and got bombarded with questions as soon as I walked in...no bueno.

CS/Q:  So I was starting to believe that I O'ed but just missed by OPK spike.  But now, my temp this morning plummeted, and I'm thinking maybe I didn't O?  I did sleep in our guest bed overnight (I was hot, and an insomniac), and had a fan blowing on me all night, so I guess that could have affected.  Either way, my hopes for this cycle are not high.  

• Welcome back! @shamrocandroll Happy to see you here too! And yes, I'll join you for Sunday's pee party!! I'll test at 9, 10, and 11 DPO this cycle. Haha! 

Your chart is looking gorgeous @kagesstarshroom!! Hoping this is your cycle!

Ugh, starting Monday off with little sleep is the worst. I hope you can make it through the day and get to bed early tonight @b_1029!

Good luck testing tomorrow @shoogapoff !! Will @bows22 be joining you? FX ladies!!!

Hmmm...@lcking82 Your chart confuses me too. It looks like you possibly O'd, but maybe you're having an exceptionally short LP. Has this ever happened to you before? Or maybe last night's fan caused this fluke of a temp! I think you'll have a better idea tomorrow as to what is going on. 
    **TW**

• Thank you @bows22! Yes, I had major O pain on the left side and we managed to HIO in the morning during my peak readings (haven't accomplished that yet since trying) so my hopes are high. But, I also know there's only so much we can do. ...sigh...
    **TW**

• @puppylove8910 We can also compromise and wait until Monday when I'm 11 DPO.  In all reality, I hate to pressure anyone into testing early and setting them up for disappointment because it's still too early!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• edited July 2019
    @shamrocandroll :D I love that you rage-cancelled.

@shoogapoff GL tomorrow! I get "not feeling it," though, but I hope your instinct is wrong! I basically used this recipe, but fresh squeeze orange juice instead of lemon (only bc I didn't have any!) and topped it w/ the figs. I think I am going to add more figs to it when I have a slice tonight bc the orange and rosemary flavors are both so strong--DH didn't care though, he was like "stop talking about how you could make it better--it's delicious." 

@puppylove8910 Thankssss. <3

@lcking82 I'm w/ what puppylove said above--it REALLY could be the fan. I find that switching out AC temps and/or turning the AC on/off at certain points in the night affects my temps, for sure. But it could be a short LP? OR a serious implantation dip? 

ETA: forgot link 

• It's totally fine @shamrocandroll
    **TW**

• SimpleJaneSimpleJane member
    edited July 2019

Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO: 26/10 (I think) 

Timing: I think we did well.

Typical LP length: No clue. Just figuring my body out and watching for patterns. I do normally have long cycles 30-33 days

Testing: bfn this morning. 10 day po I think. If no AF next week I'll test again but I think I'm out. 

R/R: Eh. This is all stressful. I wish we were having more fun with it. I almost just want to take next months 'off' just to enjoy sex again. It feels a bit like a job when you 'know' its O time. 

CS/Q: I suck at temping. I sleep restlessly and get up at different times to pee/etc and I often forget to temp due to waking late and having hectic mornings. I dont think my chart is not reliable because of that. Anyone have suggestions?

• Ugh, anyone know how to edit my chart into a spoiler on mobile?
  • bows22bows22 member
    @SimpleJane you click the paragraph button (next to the bold and italic buttons) and click spoiler. Then, click inside the gray box that pops and insert your imagine there 

• @simplejane Use the non-open circles as, like, GOAL times for temping, and when you deviate from the time those are at, leave yourself a note. For example, one time I awoke with a start like an hour later than I usually temp, and temped right away, but my temp was higher than I knew it should bc 1) it was later and 2) my heart was racing bc I awoke w/ a start. If you at least have that data for yourself, then you know "okay this day is probably higher than it should be and this day is lower" etc for the days you temp. I definitely get up in the middle of the night to pee and don't always get three hours of sleep after that, but I find that affects my chart very little. I just kind of gave up on being perfect and now I leave myself notes when things are different than "usual"-- but I think having a baseline/goal for when you "usually" temp is important? As for adding a spoiler, I am pretty sure it's about the same on mobile as on a desktop? Or at least that has been my experience? Highlight and choose the little paragraph guy. Sorry for the BFN! Your plan going forward is good, though, and I think you're definitely in the TWW now, I can't say when I think you O'd though--CC18 maybe?
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited July 2019
    @SimpleJane I do the same thing. I know it's not the most scientific way to do things but if I wake up really early or later than normal on accident, I use an online BBT converter and just make a note of it (hence why so many of my days have notes in them). I'm a horrible sleeper but that at least gives some sort of baseline

ETA I also put the time I actually temped and what it was in my note. I wake up for the gym @ 5:30 most weekdays and I am just not willing to wake up just to get my temp that early on the weekends or my days off...oops
  • @kagesstarshroom that is helpful. This month I've been getting used to a new schedule with work and everything has been crazy so I hope going forward I'll be better at it. I've been eyeing CD 18 as possible O as well, which would put me earlier into TWW than if I had O on CD16 like I had thought. I'm just going to ride it out and wait for AF though. This whole TTC business is a mindf***k isnt it? 
  • bows22bows22 member
    @shoogapoff oh I’m so glad to hear your friend date went perfectly! good luck testing tomorrow!

@lcking82 I’m so curious to see what your temp does tomorrow! I hope it was just the fan. 
  • bows22bows22 member
    @puppylove8910 @shoogapoff I think I might test tomorrow. Tomorrow would be more conducive to BFN depression than Wednesday so I may go for it. 
  • I can check in here now! *happy dance*  

Month/Cycle: Jan 2018- I've lost count

CD/DPO: Three DPO, CD 19

Timing:  Probably terrible. We were on vacation to disney world, and between all the traveling, and the upset we didn't have our own bed most of the window, so no go

Typical LP length: Just getting back to tracking, and things were wonky for awhile. 

Testing: After the 20th. 

R/R: Rave - I'm oooooffffff theeee beeeeeench Rant - It was a monday. After Vacation. So much nope. 

CS/Q: what apps do you all use?  

@simplejane the mobile app has been killing me lately. I had to charge my laptop. 
    @kagesstarshroom My husband has been really into stranger things, I just can't get into it!