Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 7/8

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 7/8

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 14/9/4 AL

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Femara, Metformin, prenatal, Conceive Easy, HIO EOD, BW on CD21, temping/tracking with FF.

R/R: It’s Monday after a 4-day weekend and I do not want to be at work...but hopefully the week will go by fast! We have absolutely nothing planned for this coming weekend...that never happens, so we are very excited about it!

CS/Q: None. My temp took a nose-dive this morning, but my temps are normally pretty rocky before O.

@emeraldduchess sorry to hear you didn’t sleep well! Hopefully you can have a relaxing day. Baking sounds wonderful, what is your go-to...desserts/breads/muffins? I made strawberry cheesecake bars to take to the in-law’s this weekend, and I’m glad we left the majority of them there! I love to bake, but we do not need that stuff in the house...we both love sweets way too much! Haha.

• @ejoseph16 Yay for your cycle being back to normal!! Good luck with your nephew. That is so nice of you to watch him for a week.
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • Month/Cycle: 1 / 1

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: FF, HIO during fertile window, healthy eating.

R/R: No rants. Rave for the 5 day AF. Mine is all over the place. 

CS/Q: Not much to see yet as far as chart goes. Will start temping tomorrow. 

@bluetickgal hope the week goes by quickly and you have a relaxing weekend. Sometimes those are the best!  

@emeraldduchess love baking. What you planning on making? We did chocolate chip cookies this weekend. 

• @emeraldduchess Hope the coffee is strong for you today. Let us know if you bake something yummy. 

@bluetickgal Hope your week goes quick so you can have a relaxing weekend. 

@ejoseph16 Have fun with your nephew. Our 5-year-old nephew is also exhausting, but fun. 

@bobbyflies2020 I’m sorry about that announcement. It is always hard to realize how easy this is for others. 

@misshelen86 Hope the ninja BD does the trip. Are you having good company? Any fun plans?

@whitealbum29 Glad you had a good trip. Hope you get a nice relaxing rest of the summer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @mvt2003 Hope you get CH soon. I watched just the first episode so far!

@whitealbum29 Sounds like a nice relaxing summer you have planned. Glad you had a great weekend.

@mercury94 Sorry for the hip pain, that sounds awful! My parents and sister are staying with us for a few days before we leave on our trip. We are heading out to stay with my sister for a week. Planning to lie on the beach and do some touristy stuff in NYC.
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @silly_goose I'm so sorry, please know you're not alone. I have also been in that mental place and it sucks. Truly sucks. Hopefully having a space where you can express these emotions is cathartic for you, and will help you start to feel better soon. The whole TTC experience is such a roller coaster, it's hard to keep everything together sometimes. It's ok to feel bad, and it's also ok to remember that eventually it won't feel so terrible. <3 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• *Lurking from TWW

@silly_goose I am so sorry you're struggling.  I have been there as well.  For me, MH simply didn't understand how I was feeling post-losses, and for us to get past it, it took him realizing that it was a very real pain for me, and it took me realizing that I can't control how he feels.  Like @mvt2003 said, this place has been very cathartic for me, so having a place where I can express how I feel and not feel invalidated has helped our relationship so much, and we're doing great now.  I hope you're able to overcome this rough patch!  Hugs  <3
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @silly_goose *Hugs* I’m sorry things are so tough right now. Try to take care of yourself. I know it’s not always easy. I hope you get some rest and a good meal soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @misshelen86 - good luck with the ninja FWP, and have fun in NYC!!
    @mercury94 - That's annoying, I hope the hip pain clears up soon
    @silly_goose - I'm so sorry you're having a hard time! I've had those months too where I'm like "am I even trying??" It can feel very confusing to be having a hard time with DH/SO and to try to think about TTC at the same time. I hope you're able to work things out and get back to a place where you feel better about everything....and really, taking a break from all the tracking for a bit isn't necessarily the worst thing if it feels like too much! Definitely feel free to keep us posted even if you feel like you're being a "downer"....we've all had rough patches I'm sure!
  • @silly_goose Not a depressing update. TTC puts stress on the whole family. Youre not alone!
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • @silly_goose I’m so sorry for your headspace right now 😔 TTC has been much more difficult than I thought it would be physically and emotionally. It’s ok to feel that way. We are here to support you good and bad, so let your bad days show! ❤️ Creepy virtual hugs to you! 
  • @silly_goose hello to you! Thanks for thinking i’m normal so far, but I’m not so sure that I am either! Haha. Thanks, hope your stay is short too! I’m sorry this hasn’t been the best week, and AF on top of it all! 😕 Hope things get better for you soon! 
  • @emeraldduchess We are going to see King Kong!

@silly_goose Hugs! So sorry you are going through a rough patch. Hopefully things turn around soon. We are here for you  <3

@sevenn So exciting your Reno is coming along! Cheers to awkward HIO!
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• You guys are all so amazing I could cry. Thank you for thinking of me <3 and all being so kind. 

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MMC Nov. 13' - 12 wks - Turner's, natural MC| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    |MMC July 14' - 11 wks - d&c|
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17'