Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY Weekend 7/6-7/7

In honor of @kiki047's wedding today... <3<3<3 

What was the most memorable part of your wedding day?

(Apologies to any of yall who aren't married!)

Re: GTKY Weekend 7/6-7/7

• Loading the player...
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @jennifer_louise whoa, that’s so cool! 
  • @b_1029 yeah it was cool! Obviously most of the drawings were random adorable kids' ones (like sharks, taco monsters, etc) but some were obviously done by talented adults!
    And I wish I had a bit of drama like you, but I guess my wedding party was just too well-behaved lol. 
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @keikilove that is absolutely beautiful!
  • Walking down the isle! I loved our entire ceremony. We got married on a 400 person yacht at the beach near where we live. It was perfect! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• mercury94mercury94 member
    edited July 2019
    This is so cool.

1. I got this awesome picture of me in my wedding dress surrounded by all 5 of my dogs. It was so hard to get.

2. The way DH looked at me when he said his vows. Seriously, it was so the perfect look.

3. Memorable in a bad way: my mom started to call DH by my ex’s name for a moment during the reception.

Edit: What is wrong with the formatting? Keep having to edit to add spacing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @emeraldduchess The last time I was a bridesmaid my zipper broke. I think it was just made badly. DH had to use some extra material on the dress to tie around and hold the dress up. Didn’t think to have him see me in it, but we made it work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @mercury94 re: formatting .... If I start typing right away, I keep having to edit to add spacing, but if I wait (forever) until a page is fully loaded, it isn't like that. I can tell the page is ready bc the box is no longer yellow AND the B / I / S etc. formatting bar across the top appears. If you're mobile, not sure what the signs are. I am usually impatient though and just start typing and then have to format. // Also, omg mom, yikes haha.
  • Lol @b_1029 fair enough! I see why SOs are often referred to as partners in crime. 😆