Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 7.6-7.7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 7.6-7.7

• @kagesstarshroom so happy to hear you’ve got yourself a verbal confirmation that you’ll have a roommate and more money coming in next month! Your chart is looking pretty spectacular FX. Wednesday is right around the corner. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: I actually tested again some time in the day yesterday. BFN again as expected. Nice to have confirmation that I wasn’t too early before and now I can just put any doubts to rest.

R/R: Just very tired today. Stayed up until after the time I normally temp and the sun was basically out. Then I still had to get up a couple hours later. Not really sure how I’m going to get through the day. Sipping on some caffeinated soda for now since I don’t do coffee. This is one of those times I wish I would have let myself acquire a taste for coffee.

CS/Q: nothing. missed taking my temp 3 days in a row. I feel nauseous and usually that means my hormones are doing things. So hopefully AF shows up today we’ll see.  

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MMC Nov. 13' - 12 wks - Turner's, natural MC| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    |MMC July 14' - 11 wks - d&c|
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

• Loading the player...
  • @silly_goose I drink tea instead of coffee for caffeine--even green tea helps pep me up a bit! I also don't really have a taste for coffee unless, as I say, it tastes like melted coffee ice cream. I'm sorry you were up so late! I feel like my body gets so angry with me when I am up like that--though in my 20s I could stay up like that all the time! I miss those days.
  • millpemillpe member
    @kagesstarshroom Yay for the roommate and hopefully you get that remote editing job! 

@silly_goose I cannot function on that little sleep, good luck today!! 

Month/Cycle: 6/3/1 AL

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: great

Typical LP length: 12ish 

Testing: yesterday, BFN, now waiting for AF (or Tues if no AF signs)

R/R: We are having a lazy Saturday today! We've spent a lot of time with family the last couple days which is awesome but also can be draining. Should be cleaning the house, but instead just watching some hulu and drinking coffee. My sister sold her house yesterday and is moving 400 miles away in a month 😭 

CS/Q: just OPKs 

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @kagesstarshroom That chart does look pretty amazing! I have a good feeling...

@silly_goose I always kick myself when I stay up late. It takes me forever to get back on schedule! No amount of coffee helps, either. 

@millpe Sorry about your sister moving! That's how far my sister is too, although I'm the one that moved. 

Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 21/11 or 9

Timing: Excellent

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Tuesday 

R/R: I finally got the courage to ask my new friend to hang out. I went to go ask her, and she asked me first! DH and I are going to play board games with her and her husband this evening. Should be fun!

CS/Q: I'm officially thinking I O'd on CD 12. Had EWCM with my temp drop yesterday, and today temp is back up. 

• Thanks ladies yeah I’m definitely feeling zombie like. I’m not a big tea drinker but I might have to take your advice because I’m struggling. 

@millpe I say just enjoy your lazy day. Cleaning can wait. The mess isn’t going anywhere or at least that’s what I’m telling myself today. Sorry your sister is moving far. I’m far from family too and it’s hard. Haven’t seen 2 of my sisters in years. Taking a trip to see them both next month though and looking forward to it A LOT. 

@shoogapoff yay I’m glad the ice was broken! Hopefully you guys have a blast tonight. I would guess CD 12 based on your temps too. 

@bows22 happy 88th to grandma that amazing! I’d have a hard time doing it but I’d probably want to hold off on testing too. 

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

• @bows22 Team Hold Off here haha. I am testing 11 DPO, so if you wait until Monday, that's 11DPO for you, too! Enjoy your grandma's 88th <3. & yeah, the roommate news was such a relief. We have over a month for me to move out of my office, too, though I wish he were moving in Aug. 1 instead of halfway thru the month. 

@shoogapoff Oooo I love that yr new friend asked you to hang out first, that seems like a good sign! Have fun tonight!

@millpe I'm w/ SillyGoose above--get that Hulu & coffee in & don't feel an inch bad about it. Sorry to hear that your sister is moving--I moved 1300 miles away from my fam, and it's rough. I think it makes you appreciate the time you do get w/ them a bit more, though?

@silly_goose I am drinking green tea right now & it's making me so hot bc it's so hot outside that even w/ my office AC on full blast, it doesn't do anything. Anyway, I feel like there are so many types of tea and ways to doctor it up that even if you don't like it or drink it often, it should be able to help you today (if you have any in the house!) Soda is fine, but all that sugar makes me teeth feel funny & I feel like tea has... more caffeine? But not too much?
  • @kagesstarshroom it’s a Zevia. I haven’t had regular soda in like 10 years lol. I have a cabinet full of teas that I don’t drink I’m sure I won’t have a hard time finding something. Once I find the energy to get up and warm some water lol. Think I have a Yerba Mate Chai somewhere that sounds like it would be good right now. We always have the AC blasting in the house so I’m actually wearing a sweatshirt indoors. Being sleepy also makes me cold. 

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

• bows22bows22 member
    @kagesstarshroom yeah when you said about 8/15 I was thinking hm too bad it’s not earlier but still a light at the end of the tunnel for sure. We will see how much the BSC creeps in tomorrow to see if I test Monday. Right now I feel like I never want to test just to avoid seeing stark white. 
  • Pee stick party on Monday for @bows22 & @kagesstarshroom!!! 
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @pupplove8910 No, oops, my 11 DPO is Wed.--we'd be doing it on the same DPO, not the same day, haha. Sorry if that was confusing!

@bows22 Ugh yes, nothing worse than an early squinter that's got you all line eyes. Which makes me want to login over at CTP & vote on some peestix while shouting "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'UNSURE!'" at my computer. Ah, fun Sat. night adventures for Kages...

@silly_goose I've never had a Zevia! I am a fan of flavored seltzers, though-- no caffeine in those though, but they've been a great soda replacement. Just had a coconut La Croix & now I'm SS like "Am I bloated?" & the real answer to that is, "No, you are full of carbonated water."
  • @puppylove8910 I’m testing Monday too! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• I’m the newbie and @keikilove kindly suggested I might want to post here. Lots tmi and bear with me...

Cycle 1!
    CD22/ DPO7
    Timing: good 
    Not testing until after AF due next weekend

My partner and I started a real TTC this cycle and I'm at 7 DPO according to my FF chart. 
    I am 35 yo and never had a child. This is my first ever cycle that I actually tried with OPK and timing.
    My cycle has always been regular between 27 and 30 days. 
    Since I came off birth control pill after my AF in March, I've been charting and from the looks of it I seem to ovulate at C13-16.
    Started testing with easyhome OPK from C10. From C10 until C12 I had light Test line and then on C13 I got Test line as dark as the Control - BD around noon. C14 the same as dark Test line - No BD. On C15 Test line got darker than control - BD in the afternoon. 
    On C16 FF says I went into LP. It suggests that I ovulated on C15. So it looks like we BDd 2 days before O and on the day of O.
    I wish we could BD more often as a lot of people I know who got pregnant in the recent years said they BDd everyday during their fertile days.
    I know technically my chances are high with our BD timing, but here's the slight problem.
    My partner sometimes have problem staying erect during intercourse and not a very horny man. So this month, both times I decided it would be a good idea to help him get to the point he almost releases then insert. 
    Sorry tmi but what I did was gave him hand until about he would just get there and jump on him. Of course with the hand help, we would need to use lube. We used regular water based lube like KY. I hear people say its important to use specific types like pre-seed. Amount of lube used was not much. Just used around my outside and his outside to smooth it out for entering.
    We were successful in ejaculating inside me both times.
    What do you ladies think of how we are doing?

Also to share my wait experience, last cycle where I also seemed to have a pretty good BD timing and not pregnant, I had worse PMS after 5DPO. I felt tired and low energy, sore breast which made me think I might be implementing but then when my AF came I had the worst cramp and nearly fainted outside.
    This cycle I feel good and energetic and can do more workouts, no sore breasts at this point. Breasts normally start to get sore about 4 days before AF. I feel like I have more creamy CM during this period than usual. Wonder if it means anything. 
  • bows22bows22 member
    @kagesstarshroom yeah when you said about 8/15 I was thinking hm too bad it’s not earlier but still a light at the end of the tunnel for sure. Wednesday is when AF is due for me so I think I might shoot for then. So @puppylove8910 there still might be a pee party! But I reserve the right to cave early haha. 

Good luck tomorrow @kmornelas29!
  • Good luck testing ladies!!! FX so hard for all of you. @bows22 @kagesstarshroom @kmornelas29
    **TW**

• @bows22 If Wed. is when AF is due you def. have the right to cave early! I have such a long LP lol so I rarely ever can wait it out for AF. I did once bc I just... felt like the cycle was a bust, but only once & I was right about AF being on her way. 

@cheesysauce Hey there, welcome. If you have a chart w/ FF, you can share a screen shot of it in a spoiler. That's the best way for us to tell how you have done this first cycle charting. Insemination is insemination, no matter how it is achieved.
  • bows22bows22 member
    @kagesstarshroom I only have a 12 day LP but I still can’t ever wait. I think I want to live in denial awhile longer though. 
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: -3 to O

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: tomorrow! 

R/R: it’s been really nice having my parents move into our guest house, but I’m also really excited to have them go back to work tomorrow, so I can have the backyard to myself for the day! We just developed a routine since moving, and we just need to find our new groove again while everyone adjusts. We also had a garage sale this weekend and made some extra money, so I’m pretty happy about that! It’s hard keeping the cash flow going in the summer for two teachers! 

CS/Q: Keeping an eye out for all my POAS party ladies tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I’m secretly anxious to test tomorrow, because the let down can be so heart wrenching if it’s not what you want to see. 

Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• I’ll be lurking for test results tomorrow through weds (hopefully BMB intros ;)). 

AF showed this morning. I’m a little overwhelmed jumping into WTO its so busy over there lol. Will post there tomorrow. 

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

• bows22bows22 member
    Ugh I’m sorry @silly_goose
  • *lurking* 

I'm totally going to stalk for pee party results! FX for you all! 

@silly_goose sorry about AF. 😔
  • @silly_goose I'm so sorry for AF. 
  • I'm sorry for AF @silly_goose :'(
    **TW**

• keikilovekeikilove member
    edited July 2019
    *lurking from WTO* 
    I rarely double-dip in these daily threads but y’all were so busy posting that I got curious & peeked in. GOOD LUCK to everyone with your pee parties!! 🤞🏽 

@kagesstarshroom That chart is SO dang pretty, I really hope this is it for you!!!  (Haven’t even ovulated yet but hoping I get to join you hahaha!) 
  • millpemillpe member
    Sorry guys, I didnt get back on much this weekend.

@bows22 Hopefully we will still get to visit fairly frequently. It's a quick plane ride and we try to go at least every year for a Vikings game. It's also the closest big city to where I am. I hope you had fun with you family at your grandma's birthday party!! 

@shoogapoff That's awesome about your new friend! I am also terrible about making friends. And then I complain about it to H and he tells me to text people, but the fear of rejection is strong.

@kagesstarshroom and now I have discovered voting on peesticks on CTP.... so thank you?

@silly_goose sorry about AF :(
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @millpe omg it's the best/worst, amiright? Like, first of all, why are you POAS on DPO 7 and share it with the internet when it's clearly effing negative!? Though sometimes I feel like a detective helping ppl solve a case they are ill equipped to solve themselves, so that's nice.