Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie at 7DPO! What would you say about my cycle? Perfomance issue also

Hello ladies,
My partner and I started a real TTC this cycle and I'm at 7 DPO according to my FF chart. 
I am 35 yo and never had a child. This is my first ever cycle that I actually tried with OPK and timing.
My cycle has always been regular between 27 and 30 days. 
Since I came off birth control pill after my AF in March, I've been charting and from the looks of it I seem to ovulate at C13-16.
Started testing with easyhome OPK from C10. From C10 until C12 I had light Test line and then on C13 I got Test line as dark as the Control - BD around noon. C14 the same as dark Test line - No BD. On C15 Test line got darker than control - BD in the afternoon. 
On C16 FF says I went into LP. It suggests that I ovulated on C15. So it looks like we BDd 2 days before O and on the day of O.
I wish we could BD more often as a lot of people I know who got pregnant in the recent years said they BDd everyday during their fertile days.
I know technically my chances are high with our BD timing, but here's the slight problem.
My partner sometimes have problem staying erect during intercourse and not a very horny man. So this month, both times I decided it would be a good idea to help him get to the point he almost releases then insert.
Sorry tmi but what I did was gave him hand until about he would just get there and jump on him. Of course with the hand help, we would need to use lube. We used regular water based lube like KY. I hear people say its important to use specific types like pre-seed. Amount of lube used was not much. Just used around my outside and his outside to smooth it out for entering.
We were successful in ejaculating inside me both times.
What do you ladies think of how we are doing?

Re: Newbie at 7DPO! What would you say about my cycle? Perfomance issue also

• @keikilove thanks so much for your feedback! Very kind. I’ll post a specific topic on TWW thread as you suggested,
  • Loading the player...
  • Tku @prpl11butterfly ❤