Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 7/4🇺🇸

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Thursday 7/4🇺🇸

• bows22bows22 member
    edited July 2019

Edit - I’m sorry that I’ve been starting the dailies for a couple of days in a row. I always feel like I’m going to miss out if I don’t get my post in early. I’ll try to work on my patience!

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: EOD

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Who knows 

R/R: I ordered a new thermometer on Tuesday and due to the wonder of amazon prime it arrived yesterday. I decided to start temping now to get back into the swing of it. I actually even woke up right at 5 so it’s at my normal time. (But thankfully I got more sleep after). It’s weirdly making me feel better. Happy 4th everyone! 

CS/Q: I have a chart now! I looked at my old charts and this is above my normal cover line but is a very low post-O temp for me. I know temps/cover line can vary and that it’s about the temp shift blah blah but my first thought was “implantation dip??” I know that’s in no way a rational thought. So yes, you can be BSC with only 1 temp on your chart. 

• @bows22 yay for new thermometers! Keep posting first and getting us going! 

Month/Cycle: 6/4/2 AL

CD/DPO: 34/10

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Typical LP Length: 14 days 

Testing: maybe this weekend. 

R/R: Had a great family get together yesterday at my parents. Saw some family members I haven’t seen in 3 years, so it was fun to catch up! 
    Not sure what’s going on with my body right now. I’m crampy and spotting a little, but the spotting is brown. So who knows. And my temp dip is making me think AF may be approaching. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I ovulated a few days later than normal, so AF isn’t expected until Monday, but normally it would be this Saturday. 
    I F-ing hate the TWW. 

CS/Q: 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Loading the player...
  • bows22bows22 member
    @ejoseph16 sorry for the weird spotting. I’m curious to see what your temp does tomorrow! And that’s so cool you were able to see family members that you haven’t seen in so long. 
  • @bows22:  I appreciate the started threads when I log in!

Month/Cycle: 11/10

CD/DPO:  22/4 (?)

Timing: not great 

Typical LP length: 14

Testing:  not sure

R/R:  yay for relaxing day off!  Boo for going back tomorrow  

CS/Q:  ok- preface this with the fact I’ve been traveling, and work has been crazy nuts the past few weeks. I actually managed to temp and Opk for the past couple of weeks, but only once per day OPKs. They got close to positive around Saturday/Sunday, and are light again now.  If I leave all the neg OPKs in FF then no crosshairs. If I take out Opk results, then it gives me dotted. Agree?  I’m inclined to, but wish I had done PM OPKs too  

Sidebar: I changed my BbT to Celsius last week (somehow accidentally) so have been having to convert to F every morning.  🤦🏼‍♀️

• @bows22 could totally be implantation dip! Lol. FX you see a high temp tomorrow and then you can really feed the BSC haha. 

@ejoseph16 sorry this TWW is messing with your head. My experience with AL cycles has always been a trip. Hopefully the spotting stops *TW*my own pregnancy mentioned*
    I’ve spotted in every single pregnancy I’ve had (a whopping 6), including my cycles with my 2 kiddos. 
    So the spotting could go either way really don’t let it get you down. 

@kagesstarshroom hope your small get together is a fun one today. That really stinks that you weren’t invited for a bigger celebration. That’s a huge fail family and friends.
    I’m with you on the chart thing. I’ve been burned many times by charts that make me hopeful and then turn out to be nothing. I probably have too much curiosity to stop temping though. I also don’t set an alarm I just naturally wake up at temp checking time so if I’m up already I don’t think I’ll resist. 

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MMC Nov. 13' - 12 wks - Turner's, natural MC| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    |MMC July 14' - 11 wks - d&c|
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -4,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Going to a big cook out at my MIL’s today and I’m super excited! I feel like I haven’t socialized in a lifetime. And I’m an introvert but even us introverts need some human contact sometime haha. Also excited for the food. Food I haven’t cooked myself always tastes 100x better.

CS/Q: was up very late talking to MH so ended up missing my temp this morning so my chart looks the same as yesterday. Having my usual pre AF TMI symptoms—you don’t want to know lol. CD 25 and my cycles are usually 26 so hopefully tomorrow is the last day of this cycle. But you never know my body has been acting wonky and maybe it will follow up that super short 21 day cycle with a long cycle just to mess with me. 

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

• @lcking82 I think if your OPKs got lighter you definitely missed your surge and your temps definitely indicate O happened. Enjoy your day off!

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

• @silly_goose In my fam's defense, I live 1300 miles away from "home" whilst I am in grad school. As for friends--having friends in grad school is weird bc everyone... leaves & rarely if ever goes to the same place? But I still feel like someone probably has to be planning/doing SOMETHING & I have no idea why no one hit us up. I guess in THEIR defense, I haven't hit anyone up either, but it's like--I don't want to go begging for an invite to something if something's going on? We're too broke to host bc DH goes all out when we do &--we literally just used quarters to buy dog food this morning. Anyway, sames on the charting thing--I feel like I naturally wake up around when I temp every morning now & it would be hard to not temp if I awake. LOL at food you don't have to make tasting better... <3

@lcking82 FF has this "game" where you guess O based on charts & I played it yesterday & was... 80% accurate. Twice, I knew the right answer but guessed the wrong one bc it seemed too obvious. Anyway, I think w/out CM/OPKs and even w/ traveling, FF's prediction looks like what I would have guessed w/ out the CHs in there.
  • @silly_goose @kagesstarshroom:  thanks guys!  Unfortunately DH messed up his back with all our travel (planes, cars, etc)  and we got almost no nookie in. 🙇🏼‍♀️
  • @lcking82 At least you got one in on O day! It only takes one. Sorry to hear about YH's back. =/ 
  • bows22bows22 member
    thanks guys for the reassurance on the threads. I didn’t know if anyone was like who does she think she is? haha I still have a newbie mindset I think 

@kagesstarshroom enjoy the free dessert! that’s the best kind of dessert. and I see what you mean about stopping temping because your chart does look great. 

@lcking82 I agree with FF too, except depending on what your temps do it could maybe be the next day. But I’d say you got either -1 or O in, and you definitely didn’t miss the window altogether so that’s a win!

@silly_goose that’s exactly what I thought about a high temp tomorrow haha. I think obsessing over a chart somehow is a distraction? I don’t know if that makes sense but I’ll take it. I hope you and your H had a good talk!
  • Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 19/ Either 7 or 9...FF and I can't agree

Timing: Excellent either way

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Maybe next Tuesday? 

R/R: We went to a concert last night, which was super fun. Today I slept in a lot and have 0 plans, which is fine by me. 

Also,  I'm just feeling like this cycle is a bust. No rational reason, but the fact that FF thinks I O'd super early is frustrating. Also, our RE appointment is in exactly 1 week, which was supposed to be my CD 1 originally. 

CS/Q: I'll just put this here for any insight into which day seems to be my most- likely O day....

• @lcking82 LOL to the changing your BBT to celcius on accident! That sounds like something I'd do!

@ejoseph16 Im glad you had fun at your family get- together! And I agree about hating the TWW! Its such a mind f***.

@kagesstarshroom We didn't get invited to do anything either. Similar situation. No family lives nearby. I'm fine with the low-key day, though. Glad you're making your own fun!
  • bows22bows22 member
    @shoogapoff FF is obsessed with OPKs. I’m no expert but I agree with you on CD 12. (And not just because that makes us DPO buddies haha)
  • @bows22 Lol! Thanks for that input! I questioned the negative OPKs, but read online that it's really about when your first positive happens more so than when your last occurs. Plus, that positive opk on CD10 was really late at night, bc I got home late that day. 
  • @shoogapoff Yeah, I think it's a toss-up btw 10 & 12 & if 10 is early for you, I'd side w/ the above & said CD12, esp. if the OPK was PM--did you know you can enter AM/PM OPKs via FF now? I explained how to do that on the TWW thread---yesterday? IDK if FF takes the AM/PM into consideration, though, but it's at least helpful in, like, a situation like this.

• @kagesstarshroom Thanks for the suggestion. I did try changing my positive opk to PM in FF, and that didn't change anything, so not sure it cares, but it's still a good feature to know about.