February 2020 Moms

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Introduce yourself here!

• Loading the player...
  • @maggiesmith623 We have a handful of girls from Pittsburgh! How cool!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • zehcnasellazehcnasella member
    edited July 2019
    @agesandstages 🧘🏻‍♀️ 💃🏽 🥘 ❤️ All I did was research. I love it. Still do lol
  • @oxaudox hey girl. I’m almost 30 from the mitten too! 👋🏼
  • @zehcnasella my youngest will be 23 months when this one is born, so kind of.
  • @sassypants2010 that so counts. Mine will be 20 months. It’s going to be crazy!!
  • @zehcnasella My boys are a little under 18 months apart. They are 6 & 7 now. It was very hard at first, when they were both babies, but it's great now. They are best friends. 
  • My kids are 7 and 9, and are exactly 18 months apart. My daughter is 9, son 7. They argue and fight all the time. Occasionally they have moments of quiet playtime where they get along great and have secret code words, but rarely. Glad to see someone else with about the same age gap between second child and upcoming baby. Everyone else seems to have them so close. This one was planned we just waited a long time because I thought I was satisfied with just two. Unfortunately everyones first response is "was it planned?"
  • @zehcnasella my first two boys were 23 months apart. This baby and my third son will be 19 months apart. Welcome!
  • @jennv0701 oh this makes me happy. That’s what I wanted was little best friends forever. 😍
  • @therealbitts omg!!! That’s awesome. :-) well I will be coming to you for some wisdom. 
  • @robynlynn2000 Mine will be 7 & 8 at this baby's birth. 
    We haven't told anyone yet, but I'm sure there will be a lot of shock and interesting comments!
  • @jennv0701 & @robynlynn2000 I’m glad to see some others with this age difference. This is my first, but my stepson is 7, so we’ll have that age gap. I always imagined I’d have kids like my brother and I - two kids, a couple years apart, and they’d be built in playmates... but life doesn’t fit to our plans 😂
  • Oh yeah, and now everyone says because of the gap we have to have one more because of this or "hopefully you have twins!" Im like "no, only asking for one this time."
  • @rismac Welcome! I've lost count how many of us are from Pittsburgh! So wild but super cool! :)
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • rismacrismac member
    No way!!!! It is a small world! Pittsburgh has my ♥️. True YINZER here! 
  • Hi @emmagraceanderson2000. I am from WA also and live near JBLM.