December 2019 Moms
Options

Pregnancy hormones

I can't take these pregnancy hormones anymore they're making me feel so crazy😭😭 one minute I'm happy the next in crying and the next thing I know I'm angry and overreacting. Last night my husband played a prank on me and I totally overreacted and freaked out. My husband stayed quiet while I was screaming at him which made me even more mad and I started screaming even more and calling him names. I feel completely awful about the whole situation I know I overreacted and I have tried to apologize many times but my husband is just giving me the silent treatment 💔😭 I don't know what to even do anymore.Am I the only one feeling this way😭?

Re: Pregnancy hormones

• Options
    Hi, @knottied0b1ca4841e5c8a5...first of all, I'm sorry you're going through this. Hormones are no fun, and a good chunk of us have been prone to mood swings at some point throughout the pregnancy. However, this might be more of a question for the July Symptoms thread, or even the Depression and Pregnancy thread. We try not to post one offs or personal questions pertaining just to ourselves to help keep the board from becoming over cluttered. And we'd love to be able to support you, but to make it easier for us to do that and get to know you, please visit the board organization thread to learn how to change your username from the knottie one, and please review the guidelines there so you can see how we're organized. Also, please take the time to introduce yourself in the introduction thread--the better we know you, the better we can be that support system through this pregnancy. 😊
  • Options
    I can't take these pregnancy hormones anymore they're making me feel so crazy😭😭 one minute I'm happy the next in crying and the next thing I know I'm angry and overreacting. Last night my husband played a prank on me and I totally overreacted and freaked out. My husband stayed quiet while I was screaming at him which made me even more mad and I started screaming even more and calling him names. I feel completely awful about the whole situation I know I overreacted and I have tried to apologize many times but my husband is just giving me the silent treatment 💔😭 I don't know what to even do anymore.Am I the only one feeling this way😭?
    I repeat everything @rjgmcmanus says. Also, is it a full moon? These random one off posts are on FIRE today.