Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekly Randoms w/o 7/1

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 7/1

• @dpchickens flash mobs sound like your favorite ๐Ÿ˜† that stopped being a thing right? Or are people still doing those for proposals?

And tangent to that, wtf with promposals?? Why is that a thing?
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 |ย Together since 2007 |ย Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3ย |ย all BFN
    IVF #1 |ย 6.11.19ย |ย 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1ย |ย 9.10.19ย |ย BFNย "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testingย |ย all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2ย |ย 3.31.20ย |ย Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE |ย 8.20.20ย |ย Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! |ย 9.22.20ย |ย MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally |ย starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist |ย 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy |ย 10.1.21ย | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono |ย 10.15.21ย |ย normal
    Bloodwork |ย 10.21.21ย |ย high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22ย B)ย | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch;ย added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI |ย 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check |ย allย normal
    Labs |ย high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up |ย 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 I mentioned this on the 1st Tri post, but Iโ€™ve seen public gender reveals and I do find them annoying. At a restaurant when they didnโ€™t book the whole thing, just had a big table. The co-worker who individually brought a gender reveal cupcake into my personal office to give me so that I had to pretend I was happy for her. To be fair, she brought them for everyone, but it was not good timing for me. Even when Iโ€™m not at my most bitter, those would have been annoying.ย 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34ย 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • kagesstarshroomย  I also don't get all the planning around the gender reveals.ย  Many of these are done SO far in advance, and I'm sitting here like... do you KNOW how high your MC chance still is when you started planning this?ย  Do you KNOW you haven't even had the anatomy scan yet?ย  What if you find out your child isn't going to live to be born because it has a serious issue or something?ย  But yet you're more concerned with some giant party when you DON"T EVEN KNOW IF EVERYTHING IS OK YET?!?!?ย ย 

Breathe Guru Studio GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

Andplusalso, WHAT if you happen to be the person who gives birth to a child who is a hermaphrodite?ย  Or what if they can't get a clear enough scan a few days before your giant REVEAL and aren't certain?ย  Like... the STRESS!!!!

inthewoods23ย  confession: I've never been in/near/around a flash mob.ย  Depending on the situation and/or my mood I think I'd either think it was awesome or I'd be ragingly pissed off...ย  50/50 really :wink:
  • @mercury94 oh God a coworker giving everyone a cupcake? WHY ON EARTH??

@kagesstarshroom in all honesty I bet she would be more likely to come across people with your line of thinking that gender is a social construct.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3ย |ย all BFN
    IVF #1 |ย 6.11.19ย |ย 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1ย |ย 9.10.19ย |ย BFNย "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testingย |ย all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2ย |ย 3.31.20ย |ย Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE |ย 8.20.20ย |ย Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy |ย 10.1.21ย | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork |ย 10.21.21ย |ย high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22ย B)ย | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch;ย added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up |ย 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @kagesstarshroom @dpchickens Iโ€™m also pretty much opposed to gender reveals, especially public ones. Iโ€™m a huge proponent of team green. Iโ€™m a planner, but I realize all babies need the same stuff and hate when everything is blue/pink.ย 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @MrsVP614 YES!ย ย ๐Ÿ™Œย 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!ย  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• b_1029b_1029 member
    @MrsVP614 I think theyโ€™re cute when people do them with like super close friends and family but donโ€™t make a huge deal about it. I hate when theyโ€™re themed like โ€œtutus or touchdownsโ€... way to force that upon the poor child ha.ย 
  • @shamrocandroll More cake for me! Though I am not the biggest fan of cake. It has to be, like, the best cake. That peanut butter cake I made for DH, for example, for his 40th--that was the best cake.
  • @inthewoods I want to do a ZODIAC SIGN REVEAL, but then, you never know when a baby is actually going to be born so that wouldn't exactly work but STILL. (Not that you always 100% KNOW w/ gender, either, I will stress the point.)
  • @kagesstarshroom I didn't even know that bringing gifts or money for gender reveal was a thing until a few months ago! It had never occurred to me that anybody would see a gender reveal as a gift grab. Isn't that what the baby shower is for??
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3ย |ย all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods See, I didn't even know & was *mostly* joking (at doing it for the $ solely, not about wanting to have a "Zodiac Reveal!" party lol), but I guess..... it's like having an engagement party? Showers are usually one-gender & an engagement party is everyone... I always just bring a card to an engagement party for exactly that reason. You're getting something at yr shower AND at the wedding, sooooo.ย 
  • @inthewoods23 OMG that comic is me!ย  Dyingย  :lol::lol:
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!ย  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @shamrocandroll the bird's face at the end is my favorite ๐Ÿ˜† it goes so well with the "f*ck%ing $h*t!"
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3ย |ย all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 my family posted that to my page not too long ago. Lol. Def me!
  • @mercury94 I'll be here..... Since my FET isn't until September which means the earliest BMB I can join is June. ๐Ÿ˜ข
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3ย |ย all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @b_1029 lol RIGHT!? I went over there on a whim &--tada!ย 

@m6agua Feel Free To.... ! what haha. I am trying to figure out what the C is. Or I'm just way off.
  • WAIT NO, I got it! Flame Free Tuesday Confession!?
  • WAIT NO, I got it! Flame Free Tuesday Confession!?
  • @kagesstarshroom ding ding! Took me a moment too to get it ๐Ÿ˜„
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3ย |ย all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Sadness. Sorry it got postponed. I was totally sure you would get to be in April.ย 

Me 34 DH 34ย 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @mercury94 Yeah, boo. Downtime plus they have you on BC for at least 18 days prior to the meds for FETs. Oh well. A June due date actually works better for us since it won't be in the middle of competition season for the program we mentor.

It's raining buckets here and I'm only 95% sure I didn't leave any windows open after coming back from lunch ๐Ÿ˜… I think I closed the sunroof ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3ย |ย all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @b_1029 I almost died getting to the end. But it was just an OPK so phew.

TBH, I'm not a fan of these weird long stories when people intro like that. Maybe it's just a little too much all at once for me ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3ย |ย all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • m6aguam6agua member
    @kagesstarshroom @inthewoods23 Yup! You both got it.
    TTC#1 July 2015ย 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 โ€” MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 โ€” Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019ย 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 โ€” EDD 5/15/20

• @b_1029 you'll be out of here before you know it!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3ย |ย all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • mercury94mercury94 member
    edited July 2019
    @b_1029 Youโ€™re coming to the April BMB with me. I just declared it, so it must happen.ย 

Me 34 DH 34ย 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017