Infertility

June 2019 FET

Re: June 2019 FET

• @bluguitarhannah Thanks! Just take it day by day and you'll get there.
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• @bluguitarhannah thank you and hang in there! You are almost there. The work week for me is always the hardest, the weekends at least tend to go by fast. I'd recommend planning some fun activities - gives you something to look forward to and distract you, and also makes Monday morning come quicker. Good luck - I'll be thinking of you!

AFM, I had my first beta today...
    823 - so a pretty good start. I have had some bleeding this week which has made for a lot of anxiety and difficult days. Usually my clinic doesn't do betas on the weekends so I was dreading having to wait until Monday for my repeat test, but I talked to my nurse and she said I can come in Saturday. That made my impatient self really happy. Now just trying to focus on one step and one day at a time and not think ahead to the 6 week mark when the majority of my losses have been. Today at least there is positive news. 
    History in Signature 
    Me & DH: 33
    September 2015: Chemical pregnancy/Miscarriage
    October 2016:  1st IUI - BFN
    November 2016: 2nd IUI - Cancelled due to cyst
    December 2016:  3rd IUI - BFN
    January 2017: 4th IUI - BFN
    April 2017: 1st IVF Retrieval - 3 embryos (1 transferred, 2 frozen) - BFP 
    May 2017: Missed miscarriage @ 7 weeks, D&C
    August 2017: 1st FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 6 weeks
    November 2017: Hysteroscopy to remove adhesion 
    December 2017: 2nd FET - BPF & Miscarriage @ 6 weeks
    February 2018: 2nd IVF Retrieval - 1 embryo, PGS tested normal 
    August 2018: 3rd FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 5 weeks
    September 2018: DX with blood clotting disorder
    November 2018: 3rd IVF Retrieval - 2 embryos, both abnormal 
    February 2019: 4th IVF Retrieval w/TESA for DH - 2 Embryos, both PGS tested normal
    April 2019: ERA test
    June 2019: 4th FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 5 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • @orchid0404 congratulations!! That’s a great beta!!
  • @orchid0404 Congratulations; so happy for you :smile:
  • @sue2019 & @sbhawnani Thanks  :)
    History in Signature 
    February 2019: 4th IVF Retrieval w/TESA for DH - 2 Embryos, both PGS tested normal
  • sue2019sue2019 member
    edited June 2019
    Hi ladies! Some symptoms did finally start. My boobs have been very sore and painful since last night, worse all day today. Also, I’ve had twinges/cramps, mild and intermittent. I’m also super tired today, could not focus at work (especially in the afternoon). Maybe I’m starting to really feel pregnant?! 😟🤰😍 I’ll be starting week 6 on Sunday 😊
    Anyone else with symptoms?! 
  • Hi @orchid0404! We spoke about a month or two ago on here. I had to put the phone down for awhile and destress. I’m so happy to hear your news, but I understand the fear. I also got good news this month but just hit five weeks yesterday. I had some spotting in the beginning but thankfully it stopped. Now I just wipe and look for blood every time I pee. I’m a ball of nerves. I’m hoping the blood thinners and prednisone help, but I just can’t seem to trust it. My HCG is rising, but at a slow and steady rate. Progesterone took a dive to 20 so they upped it and added crinone. Not very hopeful. 
    8dp5dt 100.7
    12dp5dt 412
    15dp5dt 1158
    My first ultrasound is Tuesday. I’m hoping to see the yolk and gestational sac but I’ve also gotten to this point before and lost at six weeks. 
    Ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers. It’s so hard not to feel so robbed my this whole process. Try to stay positive!
  • Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and to discussions in general so bear with me if I don't get everything right. A little bit about me

I am 32, DH is 36. We have been TTC for 2 years. Our DD was conceived naturally (unplanned) in 2015.

Since then we have had two miscarriages (at 6 weeks) in 2017 and one ectopic in 2018 which took a tube with it. Found out that I had a hydrosalpinx on the other tube so IVF was our only option. Our first cycle was in February this year, we had 11 eggs collected, 9 fertilized and transferred 2 day 3 embryos to be on the safe side. another 2 made it to day 5 so we froze those. That cycle failed.

I am going through my FET cycle now, we transferred 2 frozen (1 blast, 1 morula) on June 22nd so I am 9dp5dt. I started POAS on 5dp5dt and to my surprise I got a faint BFP on a cheapie. Got a digital and it said Pregnant 1-2 weeks. Since then I have been testing everyday and the lines are getting a little stronger. My official beta isn't till saturday and I have bitten all my nails down to the end because I am so anxious. I am currently on progesterone suppositories and PIO shots everyday.

So nervous but trying to be optimistic! Praying for healthy and happy pregnancies for all of us!
  • @Cossab89 congratulations! Hoping for a great ultrasound for you! 

@temimore I also had my fet on June 22! We transferred 2 maybe babies 🤞🤞 I haven’t done any pregnancy tests at home, holding out for the beta Friday. Good luck to you! 
  • sbhawnanisbhawnani member
    edited July 2019
    welcome @temimore. Good luck to you for a strong beta :)

Goodluck @cassab89. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and waiting to hear the good news. 

Goodluck for your ultrasound today @sue2019 <3
  • First ultrasound today! 

We saw a gestational sac and a teeny tiny heartbeat <3
  • @sue2019 Definitely feeling some symptoms here and there. A bit of occasional mild cramping, some nausea and lots of tiredness. 

@Cossab89 I just hit 5 weeks yesterday too, and completely understand. I'm currently in the trying to not get my hopes up and also terrified I'm going to see blood every time I pee phase. Most of my losses have been in the 5-6 week range, so I'm especially nervous this week. I'll be thinking of you and wish you all the best Tuesday and beyond!

@temimore Welcome to the discussion! Congrats and good luck on Saturday!

AFM, I had my second beta on Saturday:

Went from 823 up to 2357. Just scheduled my OB ultrasound for next Wednesday. Going to be a very long wait until then. For now just reminding myself, one day at a time. Wishing all you ladies patience and good results!
    History in Signature 
  • Congratulation @orchid0404. That is a great beta <3
  • temimoretemimore member
    edited July 2019
    Also, is there an easier way to @ someone, I just want to make sure I respond to everyone!
  • @cynthiaf32 fingers crossed for you and hoping your beta on friday is amazing. We can be cycle buddies! 

@orchid0404  Thank you so much!

@sbhawnani Thank you! 3 
  • @sbhawnani congratulations on the ultrasound! That's amazing
  • sue2019sue2019 member
    edited July 2019

@orchid0404 congratulations!! That’s a great jump!

@sbhawnani super happy for you😍😍😍!!! Thanks, my US went very well! 

First US 😍😍😍

We saw TWO sacs and TWO flickering heartbeats ❤️❤️  It’s twins!! 😍🙏🙏

• thank you @temimore
    @sue2019 thank you and congratulationsX2 <3. So happy for you. Take care!
  • @sbhawnani Thanks and so happy to hear the ultrasound went well!

@sue2019 Twins! That's amazing, congrats!
    History in Signature 
  • @sbhawnani, @orchid0404 thank you!!! We’re soo excited! 😍😍😍
  • An update ...

First Beta was today.  Number was 38.  We transferred 3 day embryo so not sure if that has impact.  Next beta on Wednesday.  Excited to get further than we ever have.

• sue2019sue2019 member
    edited July 2019
    @bluguitarhannah thank you!! 😊😊 
    Good luck to you! 
  • @temimore welcome.  Congrats on the bfp.  The wait to the Beta is always rough.  Wish you continued success.
  • temimoretemimore member
    edited July 2019
    Thank you everyone!

so I’m a bit worried today, went to put in my suppository and saw blood on the liner. Not spotting. Red blood. 

My period was meant to start yesterday but my test lines are getting darker. I am so sad because this is how my miscarriages started before, mild cramps and bleeding. But this time around I’ve had mild cramps pretty much all day since my transfer.

went to my doctor and he said I shouldn’t worry, that I should stay in bed and try and take it easy till my bets on Saturday that bleeding could happen for several reasons in early pregnancy. Never had bleeding that didn’t end in a m/c so I’m really hoping and praying he’s right. 
  • @temimore I am so sorry that you have to wait until Saturday. If the doctor says there's nothing to worry, I would listen to him. Just try to relax as much as you can and get through these couple days until Saturday. I have heard that suppositories irritate the cervix and cause bleeding with cramps; progesterone in every form is tough. 

I will be praying for you and hoping that you get a big fat positive beta on Saturday. Take care!
  • update (TW)

Had some sudden bleeding Monday night. Blood work yesterday and today confirmed what I already knew, miscarriage number 6. My brain is having a hard time even processing this information. I can't help thinking at this point that this process may just never work for me. I'm just so tired and so angry. Infertility has robbed me of so many things. The last four and a half years of my life, my dreams for the future, the joyful experience the majority of couples and individuals have in growing their families, my positive attitude and outlook. I need to take a bit of a mental break, but I wish all of you ladies nothing but the best. 

History in Signature 
  •    Beta 1: 38, Beta 2 60 It did not quite double.  It went from 38 to 60.  They are going to repeat on Friday.  We are going out of town so I'll have next blood draw in my hometown.  

2nd Beta was today.  Process is nerve wracking.  Really glad I'm about to be off 2 days and the weekend.  Trying to stay focused that this is more progress than I've ever had even if it's slower. I'm still hopeful that the 3 day embryo may have just needed a little more time.

• @orchid0404 I’m so sorry to hear this😞! Take all the time you need to heal physically and emotionally, hope all works out for you in the future! 🙏🙏🙏
  • @orchid0404 my heart breaks for your loss.  So sorry to hear your news.
  • @orchid0404 I’m so sorry to hear this. My numbers took four days to double so they are very concerned. We have to wait until Monday for the scan. I’ve been through this before so I know what’s coming. This will only be my second loss but my heart is absolutely breaking for you. I’m keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. 
  • @orchid0404 I’m so sorry to hear this 😞 Take the time needed to heal ❤️
  • @bluguitarhannah hoping your numbers continue to grow! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
  • Beta # 3 update 

Dr called went from 60 to 130 and he sounded much more optimistic.  Another draw on Tuesday.

• @bluguitarhannah that’s great news!’
  • Hi all,

so an update from my bleeding scare this week. It started out a bit scary but progressed to only when I wiped them gradually got less and then brown and then stopped the next day.

however I continue to have cramps like the last times I MCd. 

Today was my first beta and I’m a bit bummed because it’s only 71.

i should be 4w5d. The reason I’m bummed is because I got my first positive NINE days ago on a cheapie which should only detect between 10 and 25. So assuming that is was even 10, by now (with doubling every 48 hours) my beta should be WAY more.

losing hope and getting so tired of the waiting. Wondering if it’s another ectopic like last time. I’m so scared of it rupturing again and having surgery.

so many thoughts in my head. Just have to wait till Monday to get the second beta 
  • So another update. My second beta came back as 10. So I’m officially out. No more frozen so on to a fresh cycle next. Maybe. Not sure if I can go through this again.

wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy xx
  • @temimore I'm very sorry to hear your news.  Sending you energy.
  • I am so sorry for both @orchid0404 and @temimore :(
    Take time to heal and reflect on the positives in life <3 I am available anytime if you want to chat. Drop me a PM.
    I hope whatever decision you two make will be for the best.