HDBD 6/26 — The Bump
December 2019 Moms

Re: HDBD 6/26

• Loading the player...
  • @CapricaAndrea I think you look adorable! Wear it!
    CapricaAndrea
  • @rjgmcmanus Thanks! I'm more concerned about it being too tight to comfortably sit in especially after eating dinner!  :D 
    me: 37, Ontario, audio editor
    Big Brother Asher, June 2017

• @CapricaAndrea LOL! I can understand that. I've already retired a few dresses for the time being for that very reason. 
  • @Spartanrd4 Have an amazing vaca!!!

@CapricaAndrea The dress looks great on you!! 😍

@rjgmcmanus Your bump is toooo adorable!!
    rjgmcmanusCapricaAndrea
  • ktmaesimktmaesim
    500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    @CapricaAndrea werk it girl! 
    CapricaAndrea
  • @triwellnessgirl Thank you! And oh my goodness, your arms! Motivation, lol.
    triwellnessgirl
  • @rjgmcmanus Thank you 😘😘😘
  • @triwellnessgirl Seriously, what is your arm workout? I must know and start myself.
    anniemarie887triwellnessgirl
  • @rjgmcmanus I’ve been following an online programming called Street Parking (SP) for the past 2 years. It’s short CrossFit workouts that I do 4-6 days / week with one day a week of a specific upper body workout called Suns Out Guns Out (which I haven’t done for this week yet). I also teach a 30min Les Mills class called GRIT once / week.

Todays SP workout was: 

For Time with a goal of finishing under 16min:

10 KB/DB Swings @ 35lbs
    10 Push Ups
    60 Jump Rope

15 KB/DB Swings @ 35lbs
    15 Push Ups
    60 Jump Rope

20 KB/DB Swings @ 35 lbs
    20 Push Ups
    60 Jump Rope

20 KB/DB Swings @ 35lbs 
    20 Push Ups
    60 Jump Rope

15 KB/DB Swings @ 35lbs
    15 Push Ups
    60 Jump Rope

10 KB/DB Swings @ 35lbs
    10 Push Ups
    60 Jump Rope

i finished in just under 10min and then did the AirDyne bike for 20min.
    rjgmcmanusktmaesimklmcguire
  • @triwellnessgirl I've been looking at street parking myself,  where do you work out that has the equipment you need?

I've been doing crossfit on and off since summer 2016, on for a year now, but I'm still in bad shape because I don't go regularly enough or watch my diet as I should.  I was doing great at one point but after a handful of setbacks (and now,  pregnancy) I feel like sisyphus! Trying to mitigate the damage of pregnancy as much as I can and probably eating healthier and working out more these days because of it. 
  • @triwellnessgirl You are seriously amazing. And thank you! I need to start looking into/doing some of that!
    triwellnessgirl
  • @bookworm492 We have a CrossFit set up in our garage and I work at a health club, so sometimes do my SP workouts during my lunch break. SP does a really great job at programming workouts and different versions of workouts for minimal equipment / space. If you have medium weight dumb bells and a jump rope you'd be able to do most of the workouts! And I love that the workouts are all under 20min, most under 15min, in fact!
    bookworm492rjgmcmanus
  • @triwellnessgirl cool! We live in an apartment,  I can jump rope outside when weather permits.  I suppose I could always sub out jumping jacks when it doesn't. I heard about birthfit's postpartum core workout, do you have experience with that?
    triwellnessgirl
  • @bookworm492 Yes, you can sub with jumps over a DB or mountain climbers or jumping jacks, etc

And I’ve also heard very good things about it but don’t have personal experience with it!
    bookworm492
  • @klmcguire that is EXACTLY how I feel too lol
    cpk3535