Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 6/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 6/28

• bows22bows22 member

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: EOD, OPKs, tracking CM

R/R: OPKs were light as can be after work and before bed. I’m going to keep taking them but if they stay light/CM dries up, I’m going to assume the darker one yesterday morning was at the tail end of the surge and yesterday was O day due to O pain. Have a great weekend everyone! I’m off today to get some stuff done for the party we are having this weekend so I guess I should get out of bed :)

CS/Q: 

• @bows22 have fun being off today!

Month/Cycle: 24/22

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: FET eventually

R/R: my work does summer hours so I'm super excited to be able to leave work early today! TGIF!

CS/Q: nope

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL 

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, OPKs, HIO 

R/R: IT’S FRIDAY! We survived another week, ladies! Congratulations! I have nothing really going on except going to a hibachi grill tonight with old work friends and I am pumped. 

CS/Q: None. 

@bows22 Enjoy your day off! Hope the party goes off without a hitch. 

@inthewoods23 Summer hours? What is that?! It sounds like everyone should do this. 

• bows22bows22 member
    @inthewoods23 that’s so nice your company has summer hours. our company is trying out a different schedule for the summer too. It would be nice if it became a normal thing everywhere!

@tyrion_ oh yum! I haven’t had hibachi in forever and that made me so hungry for it. 
  • @bows22 have an awesome party this weekend! Enjoy!

@inthewoods23 I wish we had official summer hours!!! Enjoy!

@tyrion_ Hibachi sounds excellent!! Have a great time!

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD:6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, PNVs

R/R: It's Friday!!!!! Finally! I have the NKOTB concert this weekend, which will be super fun! Ready to kick this summer off!

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mvt2003 Have so much fun at the concert!
  • *lurking*

@tyrion_ hibachi grill is THE BEST! Enjoy! 
  • @tyrion_ summer hours basically mean you can work extra hours M-Th so that you can leave earlier on Friday as long as you get in at least 40 hours for the week. At a minimum you have to work for 4 hours on Friday so you'd basically get a free half day. I worked an extra 2.5 hours this week so I get to leave at 2:30 😃
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: EOD, OPKs, CM, Metformin, Clomid, temping

R/R: I guess I’m back over here now. But, I did successfully O and have a 28 day cycle, so that’s something. Waiting for the nurse at my doctor’s office to call back about meds for this month. I did forget how much AF sucks after I actually O.

CS/Q: nothing to see yet

Will come back to catch up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @bows22 Enjoy your day and have a great party this weekend. 

@inthewoods23 I miss summer hours so much. The company I worked for when I lived in Boston did them. It was so nice and I left at lunch time every Friday. 

@tyrion_ Hibachi sounds awesome!! Have a blast. 

@mvt2003 I hope you have a great time at the concert. A friend went when they were here in May. She said it was amazing. One of the best concerts she’s been to. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Yay for potential O @bows22! Enjoy your weekend!

Summer hours sound wonderful @inthewoods23! Enjoy today :)

Have fun with your friends tonight @tyrion_!

@mvt2003 Have the best time at the concert! What a fun way to kick off your summer. As a kid I was so obsessed with NKOTB! 

I am so sorry for CD 1 @mercury94 :( I hope you can still enjoy the weekend. 
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• Thanks @mercury94 @tyrion_ @puppylove8910 ! It's so fun - I've gone to almost every tour they've done in the last decade! I tell MH it's true love, and true love lasts a lifetime! :D 

• Got my CD 3 results back. Any input would be great! I have a call in to my doctor because I have questions about my AMH. I also included my January 2016 results for comparison. Thanks ladies! 

June 2019
    AMH: 7.685
    FSH: 5.68
    January 2016
    AMH: 5.02
    FSH: 7.15

**TW**

• Your FSH is about where mine is, which is a good number! The AMH, I know if that gets to being high it can indicate PCOS. A low AMH indicates DOR. I'm curious what your doctor thinks of your AMH number!

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • I read that too @inthewoods23, but I have no symptoms of PCOS from a monthly cycle reference. So I'm all confused. Will let you know what my my doctor says!
    **TW**

• @inthewoods23 TGIF indeed glad you get an early day out today! 

@tyrion_ have fun w/ old work friends! don’t forget to return confoundables to the ministry!

@mercury94 sorry for CD1 😕

@bows22 so you think you missed the window for a +opk then? rats. but hope you are getting that BD in!

@mvt2003 omg when we were driving on the expressway i saw a billboard for NKOTB in AC and was like !!!! it is actually Warped Tour in AC awhile we were here which is..... like a blast from my teen years. and weirdly a lot of the same bands? 

Month/Cycle: 9/5AL

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, ff, cm, coq10, green tea, bd, smep (really smep plus bc we are gonna bd today even tho i haven’t gotten a +opk yet—i *think* i will get one later)

R/R: hello from sunny AC! having a good time so far, but it could be more relaxing. my dad has this “we have to do everything together” mentality and dh & i want to do our own thing or nothing sometimes, so it’s a bit of a balance! the wedding is TODAY, so i am looking forward to that! i love getting dressed up. 

CS/Q: my chart is stupid. today’s open circle is bc i’m in a different time zone & didn’t sleep well, even tho i temped when i always do. the others are all from wonky time taking. 

• @puppylove8910 same. My periods can be heavy at times, but never the bleed through a pad or tampon on an hour type. And I haven't had any cysts. With all the work I've done with my RE they've never said anything about even possibly having a cyst.

I just have irregular lining per the saline sono. I have another one of those in 2 weeks and I hope it looks normal! Otherwise I need surgery so that it's smooth.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @kagesstarshroom omg blast from the past!!!! I remember BLASTING Simple Plan on my way to the cape to see my hs bf  :# 

• bows22bows22 member
    edited June 2019
    @mvt2003 have fun at the concert! Everyone I know who went to it here had a blast!

@mercury94 ugh I’m so sorry to see you back here but glad there are some silver linings 

@kagesstarshroom yeah I think I might have missed it. I have a really short surge. We do EOD starting by CD 10 so it really doesn’t change our timing but I like the OPKs to help pinpoint O so that I know when I can reasonably test/expect AF. Edit - also - have fun at the wedding! I hope the weather is more mild than it is here! 🥵
  • @bows22 I think we're destined to be cycle buddies! I haven't paid attention...do you have shorter cycles? Mine are usually 25 or 26 days, and I don't ever notice anyone else with consistently shorter cycles like that. 

@mvt2003 Have so much fun! That sounds like a blast!

@inthewoods23 I used to work at a place that had half day Fridays. It was amazing. Now, Friday I usually stay super late trying to get everything wrapped up. Oh well... Enjoy!

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNV, COQ10, BBT, tracking CM, GFJ, RLT, OPK

R/R: We are hosting a friend's birthday party at our house tonight. So it will be a bunch of guys drinking and playing video games all night. Not terrible, but I'll probably find something else to do on my own. 

CS/Q: Finally got a temp spike today! I was worried this cycle would be annovulatory, but now I'm hopeful that we're still on track. FX I get CH by Monday. 

• bows22bows22 member
    @shoogapoff my cycles used to be like 27-29 days but I have been Oing earlier than I used to and I only have a 12 day LP so I have been having shorter cycles. Have fun tonight, hopefully you can just relax while your H does the entertaining
  • *lurking from TWW*

Have fun at the concert @mvt2003! You will receive no judgment from me - I'm going to see Hanson in concert for the FOURTH time in 2 years this August, lol. You never forget your first love.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @mvt2003 lol yesss. such a blast from the past haha. i totally want to look up what the guys from Less Than Jake and like Reel Big Fish look like in case I see them at a blackjack table or something. I think i am gonna blast some pop punk while I get ready for the wedding lolz. 

@bows22 That is good about the timing! We started day 9 this cycle EOD and I just switched to ED today... bc I like doing it in hotels? 😉
  • @inthewoods23 if you don't mind me asking, what was your AMH? You can PM me if you prefer! 
    **TW**