Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 6/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 6/26

• bows22bows22 member

@inthewoods23 I’d be going nuts if I were you. How does he get away with that?

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: EOD, OPKs, tracking CM

R/R: Busy day again today. Lots of meetings and then a happy hour at the office of another company that is a referral source for our firm. There was a joke about me being KU during our meeting yesterday (hilarious) so I’m glad to get the chance to have a drink to dispel any doubt. 

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 vacation next week?! Nice! I may have missed it if you already said, but where are you headed? I have to live vicariously. Lol

Month/Cycle: 6/2 AL

CD: 26

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, PNV, CM, folic acid, HIO EOD

R/R: We hit our HIO wall yesterday. Probably should have HIO but we just weren’t feeling it. But timing has been great, so I’m not overly concerned. 

Going to watch my nephews this morning! I love hanging out with them. 😊 watching them always makes me so excited for us to have kids of our own! 

CS/Q: just waiting on those crosshairs! Hopefully tomorrow! Had some rough sleep last night, so my temp made sense  

• @inthewoods23 Your coworker is really pissing me off. I hope you’re right about getting a shock at their review. 

@bows22 ugh at the pregnancy humor. Hardy har har, folks 🙄

Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL 

CD: 2 

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, CM, HIO, PNV 

R/R: My best friend is in town from California so I’m excited to have a fun distraction during this boring, useless part of my cycle. 

And thanks to everyone for the OPK help yesterday! You guys are more wise than google. 

CS/Q: None. 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: starting opk’s This cycle

R/R:  woke up to Aunt Flo... pretty disappointing.... 

CS/Q: 

• @bows22 ugh, it is really unfortunate that we all seem to be, at some point, rumored to be KU at work. So insensitive.

My boss is noticing things more now that I've accused my coworker of not doing anything for the first hour he's at work (I regret nothing!). Like one a day last week when I was answering a lot of the emails and our call volume was light, somehow for cases logged I had 6 and coworker had 17 and my boss was like, something ain't right here. Boss is learning that he might need to put the hammer down a bit more. Managing us is his first time managing people so I definitely give him credit for wanting to do it and understand that there's a lot of learning for him to do.

@ejoseph16 I'm traveling up to northern WI. A town called Three Lakes. It's a vacation I take with DH and his family every year.

@tyrion_ have fun with your friend in town! Sounds like a good distraction from AF

@mrswiswell sorry for CD1 😢

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • kmornelas29kmornelas29 member
    edited June 2019

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 17 

WAYDTGKU: opk, temp, healthier eating, pre natals 

R/R: finally my peak on the opk and temp rise! Probably my latest O date ever! Interesting since my O pain I felt was a few days ago. 

CS/Q: Nope! 

Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• @mrswiswell I’m sorry for your day 1. Sometimes it’s the hardest day! 

• @inthewoods23 Omg I am dying to hear how their review goes! 

@bows22 Oh the WORST. I always feel like I have to have a drink in my hand at any social event now. I actually had a "friend" ask me if I was KU 2 years ago when I happened to have a soda in my hand at a party. She also publicly asked me if I'm planning to TTC at a fundraiser a couple of months ago when I was in the middle of a TWW. I straight up lied because I did NOT want to have that convo. 

@ejoseph16 That's so fun, have an awesome time! Being an auntie is pretty great! I love hanging out with my niece and nephew, they're a riot. 

@tyrion_ Hooray for fun distractions!!!! Have a great time!

@mrswiswell Sorry to see you in here! 

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD:4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OKs, PNVs

R/R: I had a great tempo run last night, and tonight my husband lifts weights with his brother so I sit on the couch by myself and drink a glass of wine. It's pretty awesome. 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• bows22bows22 member
    @ejoseph16 good luck in the TWW! 

@tyrion_ have fun with your BFF! What do you guys have planned?

@mrswiswell I’m sorry for CD1. I hope you are able to do something to treat yourself today. 

@inthewoods23 that’s good that at least someone is paying attention to him. I hate when people don’t do anything and stay under the radar about it. And also it makes you look better compared to him!
  • @bows22 Thanks for letting me know TB has been weird for you, too, lately. I hope it's just them! It let me LT one thing this morning, but nothing else. Grr. Also Grr at people "joking" about your being KU. So funny. 🙄

@kmornelas29 I've never been able to differentiate O pain from other pains. Was it you that wanted to a "how to make a spoiler" lesson?

@mrsiswell Sorry for CD1 =/

@tyrion_ Aw have fun w/ yr friend from CA! I agree, that's a good distraction!

@inthewoods23 Boo for yr coworker being a lazy lazeballs.

Month/Cycle: 9/5AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: FF, OPK, BBT, CM, BD, PNV, COQ10, Probiotic, SMEP, RLT, GFJ, green tea, eating as clean/healthy as possible.

R/R: DH is taking a half day today so we can drop the doggies off at boarding together & drive to NOLA--we are staying w/ a friend so we can stay closer to the airport. We should be there in time to watch the end of the Phillies game! (She has a special MLB package & is from where I'm from originally.) My cousin's wedding (the reason we're flying out) & the trip will all  hopefully take my mind off everything frustrating. My BFF lives in AC (where we'll be for the wedding) so I'm also psyched to see her! Finally, it's likely I'll O while we're away, so FX for that since BD at a hotel = fun. 

CS/Q: turned the AC on in the middle of the night, popped it up a few notches so it was a warmer temp than usual, but still got this wicked low guy haha. My temps are gonna be all whack  a n y w a y  since we're traveling and I won't be able to temp right tomorrow since we have to get up mega-early for our flight! Like I keep saying, we'll just have to do a lot of BD. ^_~* 

• @inthewoods23 I've been in a similar work situation. Honestly, it led me to quit that job. And then the person who was slacking off got fired like 6 months later! It's miserable seeing someone be allowed to behave like that. It made me feel crazy every day. Hoping for positive resolution for you. 

@mrswiswell Sorry for CD1. I hope it's your last for a while!

@ejoseph16 The HIO pressure is so real. I don't always give MH or myself enough grace when we hit that wall and just can't anymore. Yay for good timing anyway!

@tyrion_ Amen to WTO being the boring, useless part of the cycle! Glad you have a distraction!

@kagesstarshroom I love NOLA! Have fun!

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV, COQ10, GFJ, RLT, BBT, tracking CM, OPK

R/R: Work is still stressful, but I'm finding time today to post, so that's something!

Also, I'm covered in mosquito bites! Waaaaa! :p Apparently they love me, for whatever reason. It's pretty miserable, with how rainy it's been around here lately. Oh well. 

CS/Q: Temps are still wonky. I'm not impressed with vaginal temping yet, though I am wondering if it's user-error somehow?

• bows22bows22 member
    @kagesstarshroom what is AC? Atlantic City? I feel like I may be missing another obvious city but being clouded by thinking of places close to Philly. 

@shoogapoff is your blood type O+? Mine is and I remember reading somewhere that it can make you attract mosquitoes. I get a million bites too! I end up scratching them so much that I get lovely scabs all over my legs
  • @bows22 Haha yes Atlantic City. <3 But I also use AC to mean Air Conditioning in that post so--CONFUSING.

@shoogapoff My temps were super steady last month--so much so I thought my BBT was broken, and all over the place this month--I temped half a cycle orally and then went vaginal and never went back. (lol)
  • edited June 2019
    @shoogapoff @bows22 Have you guys seen ads for "The Bug Bite Thing" on social media?  I got one, and it's really weird and kind of gross, but it totally does work!  You end up with little circles all over you for a little while, but it makes them stop itching, so you're less likely to scratch them into scabs!  It works best if you catch the bite earlier than later.  

*Edited typo
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @shoogapoff @bows22 @shamrocandroll I get bitten constantly, I just take a spoon and run it under hot tap water (not burning, but definitely hot) and then place it over the bite. I've seen conflicting info about why, but it does make the bite stop itching! 

• @bows22 No, my blood type is A+. I have looked up who mosquitoes tend to like best, and have seen things like blood type being a factor, but honestly none of the common factors have applied to me. It's a mystery!

@shamrocandroll I've seen that advertised. I might just have to get one! Thanks for the rec!
  • @mvt2003 I've heard of that too. Sometimes I just put the bite under hot running water, and that seems to help. I'm apparently allergic to red ant bites. I've ended up in urgent care a few times for them, when my entire hand swelled up and itched uncontrollably. Anyway, hot water was the only thing that relieved that intense itch. I read that it confuses your pain receptors by overloading them, and making them not work for a while. 
  • @shoogapoff SAMES on the bug bites. MH walked into the bathroom last night and was like "it smells like calamine lotion" and i was like, "yes, as I am COVERED IN IT" bc otherwise I itch them like crazy. Stupid bugs!

@shamrocandroll omg what is this Bug Bite Thing magic? I have been getting killed every day in the evening/night when I water plants/try to get the dogs to come inside (a-holes should just come when i call in the first place! but then again i was only out for 45 seconds last night & I had threeeee new bug bits from that adventure. YIKES.) I need this thing in my life!
  • @kagesstarshroom It's a little poison sucker-outer thingy.  It leaves little weird circles on your skin for a little while, but it works and makes them stop itching pretty much immediately!!!  

Here's the website so you can read all about it, but you can also get it on Amazon for the same price, with Prime shipping (assuming you have Prime because who doesn't?)
    https://www.bugbitething.com/
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @kagesstarshroom yup! Thanks! 

• I'm going up north to the woods for vacation soon... I feel like I should send daily updates of all the big bites I get 😆 they tend to love me too!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @shamrocandroll lol yah we've got the prime. adding this to my wishlist asap. MERCI BEAUCOUP.
  • bows22bows22 member
    @shamrocandroll I have never heard of this. My parents gave me some money for my bday and I have been trying to think of something small to buy for myself with it (and then use the rest for responsible things) this might be the winner!
  • @bows22 Hahaha!  Happy Birthday... here's an insect juice sucker!  Party time!!!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• tyrion_tyrion_ member
    edited June 2019
    @mvt2003 I hate tempos so much, I wish I could get into them. 

@bows22 trying to get together as much as possible. We’ve gotten together for dinner every night and tomorrow we are going to hang by the resort pool. 

@kmornelas29 hope your temp keeps rising to confirm O 

@mrswiswell Sorry for CD 1. 

@kagesstarshroom Enjoy your NOLA trip! My best friend got married there and it is still my favorite wedding I’ve ever been to. 

@shoogapoff I feel like this summer has been exceptionally rainy and buggy. And I’m ready for the bugs to return from the hell they crawled out from. 

Edit: spelling 

• @tyrion_ I actually started enjoying them once I started using Aaptiv - having cues in my headphones plus a decent playlist is a game changer!