January 2020 Moms
Options

Plus Size Mom Check In w/o 06/25

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you?

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety?

How are you doing with activity and nutrition?

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns?

GTKY: What is your dream vacation?

Re: Plus Size Mom Check In w/o 06/25

• Options
    kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited June 2019

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you? 1/22, 9 weeks 6 days 

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety? My symptoms aren’t as strong, my nausea and exhaustion comes and goes. I’m definitely emotional though and easily irritated. 

How are you doing with activity and nutrition? Food is not going well. I ate some fruit this past weekend and started dry heaving, the apples I had yesterday made me nauseous. I just want to eat healthy things and not feel sick afterwards. I don’t really have an appetite but when I do want to eat I just want bagels. 

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns? I really need to get back to eating healthy. I’ve already gained 3lbs although I do think it’s alot of water weight. 

GTKY: What is your dream vacation? A European river cruise. We are hoping to do this for our 10th wedding anniversary in 2 years. 

Edit words

• Options

@kbrown2385 ugh, sorry you've been having food aversions. Makes it hard to make good food choices. But, as long as you're eating something! That's amazing that you're coming up on 10 years! We just celebrated 2years, 10 seems so far away! Sounds like a nice anniversary vacation you're planning. 😊

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you? Jan 24/ 9wks4days

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety? Pretty good. Still exhausted. Nausea comes and goes, but I never throw up. I just feel motion sick. I feel hungry all the time so feel like I'm constantly snacking, but sticking to fruits and veggies. Thankfully I haven't had any food aversions. 

How are you doing with activity and nutrition? Still haven't been very active due to exhaustion. But doing great nutrition wise. I have been eating really healthy but also enjoying chocolate once or twice a day. It's all about balance 😉

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns? I'm just ready to have some energy back. I feel like the first tri is coming to an end and I'm hoping all the books are right and I feel more like myself in a few weeks. 

GTKY: What is your dream vacation? Definitely a cruise. One that goes around the world!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    FyreFlyeRushFyreFlyeRush member
    edited June 2019

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you? Jan 26, 9w3d

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety? I'm getting over a cold/flu and am still really congested, so my sense of smell can't trigger my nausea. But, I still have this weird thing where I can't tell I'm hungry. I just go from fine to mild munchies to OMFG I'M GOING TO THROW UP. It took me a while to realize I was hungry. I'm exhausted, and recently started with lower back pain and heartburn. Also think my uterus might be getting ready to "pop". There's less pressure on my bladder. This is my 3rd child (hopefully) so, my body is like... Oh, hey, I know what to do. 

How are you doing with activity and nutrition? I've signed up for a 5k a month and try to be active on the weekends. I'm really tired tho lately. I also have healthy snacks, but water makes me nauseated and potato chips settle my stomach. 

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns? I feel like by posting here, I jinxed my pregnancy. @kbrown2385, I'm glad you're here. 

GTKY: What is your dream vacation? I went on it! I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan. I'm 2016, my daughter and I went to New Zealand and toured The Hobbit movie set. We did it for her 20th birthday. She was born on the first day of summer, so it was cool to have her birthday be on the first day of winter! I plan to go back and take my son when he's a bit older, but not too old so the magic is gone. To him, even now, Bilbo Baggins is real. And I've learned living life through the eyes of your children is the best way to stay young... Life is always magical that way.