November 2019 Moms

Win Wednesday

Lets get over this hump in the week by focusing on those wins!!

Re: Win Wednesday

• I won a new project today on my side hustle! 
  • Woo hoo! Go @creamcheeseplease!!

I have been tackling projects and getting to do stuff done. And the more I get done, the more I want to get done! Staying on top of work so I font have anything hanging over my head and budgeting my time better has helped with my sanity in all areas. Im going to try to keep this win up the rest of the week!
  • Loading the player...
  • blg116blg116 member
    I went through my closet and got rid of a ton of clothes finally. Now I need to go shopping lol
  • So I totally just made chocolate chip cookies with my 3 year old because I wanted to eat raw cookie dough (we use applesauce instead of egg).  It tastes like a win for today. :)
  • Dancer688 said:
    So I totally just made chocolate chip cookies with my 3 year old because I wanted to eat raw cookie dough (we use applesauce instead of egg).  It tastes like a win for today. :)
    Omg, so good. Have you ever had the edible cookie dough? They have this at a speciality grocery store I occasionally go to and man is it good. And I don't have to make any cookies ;)
  • My pregnancy pillow annnnd mattress topper arrived and I cannot wait to go to bed tonight!
  • Yes to all of the comfort @rogro118!!
  • blg116blg116 member
    @rogro118 I love my pregnancy pillow. I bought it just before finding out I was pregnant, and it's my favorite thing ever.
  • @angieeeeee they are the best.  My husband lovingly refers to them as his eviction notice 🙃.  We do have a king bed this time around, so at least it’s not crowding him too much!
  • bmmimsbmmims member
    I can still wear my jeans!!

**Granted I can't button or zip them hahaha, thank goodness for belly bands to keep them up**
  • @bmmims you win!  I gave up on my jeans at like 8 weeks, maybe earlier 😂 Full
    panel alllll the way!
  • blg116blg116 member
    @bmmims I finally made the switch to maternity jeans today. I was putting it off because my job is messy and I didnt feel like ruining any, but it was to the point that even the rubberband trick wasn't cutting it. 
  • Win for the day is that it is finally beautiful weather, my oldest is at camp and my littlest is sleeping.  So I have an unscheduled hour that I am not going to do anything productive and literally just relax.
  • @Dancer688 its nice out! It's hot though. I hope you enjoy your relaxing hour! hey maybe your youngest will take an extra long nap today.

My win today is that I am almost finished up with a project for my side work that I can hopefully mail out tomorrow morning! I'm so ready for it to be done. I just have a final edit I need to do and print out a couple more things and then off it will go. I've been working on finishing it up all morning.