November 2019 Moms

Twat Waffle Tuesday

Tell us about the Twat Waffle fricking up your week !  

Re: Twat Waffle Tuesday

• First off, @ABabyMarshall I love you for the gif.  DANCE MOMS!

My twat waffle is the weather.  It has rained NO JOKE, every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday the last 2 weeks and again today.  My oldest daughter has an outdoor camp that has essentially been cancelled due to rain out days every since it started and since she only goes T, W, Th she has just not gone to camp.  UGH.  
  • 😉 @Dancer688 I have to admit, I've only watched a few episodes of dance moms but this lady is scary and iconic lol

I feel you on the weather it's terrible here too. Tomorrow is my son's official last day of school and I almost kept him home today because as soon as we woke up there was a thunderstorm. I walk him to school (about a mile and a half there and back for me) and I've gotten soaked on too many mornings lately I'm so over it lol it cleared up for today's walk.

I'm so sorry your daughter is missing camp. Will they give her make up days or credit? That sucks!!
  • Loading the player...
  • My twat waffle this week is an infection that won't go away. Be gone! 
  • My twat waffle is the Bump app. Seriously, I haven't been on/participating much over the last month because it forces me to reset my password all the damn time and I'm over it. No issues on my {work} laptop, though. I just don't have time during the work day to be on and participate...I'm trying my best over here!
  • @kateH1216 - I second you on the app.  Mine never works so I only use the computer.