1st Trimester

TWINS! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Just had our 7w ultrasound today and found out we are having TWINS! (Fraternal) super duper excited and overwhelmed. Any other twin mama to be (or already twin mamas) here??ย 

Re: TWINS! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• This board is pretty transient. Your best bet if you want a conversation is to find your birth month board (BMB). You'll likely find other twin moms there, and most have specific moms of multiples threads.

https://forums.thebump.com/categories/the-bump-month-clubs

Congrats!
  • *waves* Hey there! I'm a twins mom too. They're not born yet but will be soon (fingers crossed). I find the forums on What to Expect are pretty helpful, actually. They have more posters there and while a lot of the posts are one-off without a strong sense of community there's a lot of information to be shared. Same with Facebook. I'm on a di/di (fraternal) twins site that is really lively and active.
    Congratulations!!! My pregnancy wasn't too bad until 3rd trimester. At that point: brace yourself because it's incredibly strenuous. But you'll get through it.
  • Loading the player...
  • @ruthiehev please join the Dec19 BMB! Myself and one other mama in the group are expecting fraternal twins, it would be great to share the experience!
  • Any signs you were having twins? What were your hcg and progesterone? So exciting!!!ย 
  • That's amazing, congrats!!ย 
  • em28em28 member
    Congrats!!! Did you have any exaggerated symptoms? I am only 5 weeks pregnant and i am extremely fatigued and have some back pain and nausea. I did not have this with my first. Therefore, i am thinking it might be twins... its also in my family. All those twin mamas out here what were you symptoms? I know the only way to confirm is by US