January 2020 Moms
Options

Plus Size Mom Check-In w/o 6/18

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you?

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety?

How are you doing with activity and nutrition?

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns?

GTKY: who is your favorite band or musician?

Re: Plus Size Mom Check-In w/o 6/18

• Options

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you? 01/24 8wks4dys

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety? I'm feeling pretty good, just tired and nauseous. Anxiously awaiting the 2nd trimester.

How are you doing with activity and nutrition? Haven't been walking as much as I was because I'm just too damn tired but I've been loading up on veggies and fruit so doing pretty good nutrition wise. 

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns? None at the moment

GTKY: I love so much music it's hard to pick a favorite. But I have a special place in my heart for The Clash amd NIN and I'm also a big fan of the Gorillaz and Ariana Grande. My taste is all over the place!
  • Options

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you? 1/22/20, 9 weeks 

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety? Feeling good. Pants are getting tight from bloat so I’ve already started switching to maternity clothes. I have nausea on and off. Some days I’m fine, others I’m trying not to dry heave. I’ve also been very emotional lately. 

How are you doing with activity and nutrition? I’m failing in both of these. Bagels with cream cheese as well as McDonald’s has been the only foods I’ve been wanting. It’s terrible. Fruits and veggies make me gag. 

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns? Anyone losing weight without trying? I was on weight watchers prior to being pregnant and have definitely stopped since my food intake has been terrible. I’m down another 2lbs this week 🤷🏻‍♀️. 

GTKY: who is your favorite band or musician? I don’t have a favorite. I love all kinds of music and don’t discriminate. My go to is country but my playlists have a wide variety. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited June 2019

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you? - January 29 / 8 weeks

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety? - Yes, anxiety. Physically, I’m still exhausted. I have strong food aversions and feel nauseated if I drink water quicker than a sip. My stomach is always grumbling, I have intense gas pains, and have become “irregular” in my bathroom schedule. My boobs are currently feeling a little better. 

How are you doing with activity and nutrition? - I am eating what a can. Breads, sharp cheddar, cereal, managing bananas and apples with almond butter, fairly normal dinners. I do yoga still but I’m finding that the up and down is making me lightheaded so I may make further modifications to do some things at the wall.  

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns? - My first appointment is tomorrow which I’m hoping will ease my mind a bit but I’m supposed to go to see my sister in Chicago for a week next week and I’m terrified something will happen while I’m there. I’m not sure my insurance would cover any emergency visit I’d need to make, if anything should occur. 

GTKY: who is your favorite band or musician? - I don’t really have a favorite but I’ve been listening to a lot of Lizzo and DMB lately. What a combo. 

• Options

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you?  

I am due January 20th, 2020 and I am 10 weeks today !

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety?

I’m feeling a lot better than I did in the beginning. I was extremely tired. I still have tender breasts and nausea but only while I eat breakfast! Lots of peeing but I do drink lots of water since I tend to get UTIs. I have lots of anxiety. This is my 2nd pregnancy but with my first I was only 16 so I didn’t think about everything that could go wrong. But as an adult I’ve developed crazy anxiety and I’m constantly worried but I’m trying to work on it.

How are you doing with activity and nutrition?

I’ve been working out everyday. Before I found out I was pregnant I had lost 20 pounds through a weight loss program I was doing. The nutrition part has been hard though. I’m trying to make healthy choices but sometimes I just want some boxes Mac n cheese! Lol 

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns?

Is anyone else struggling with nutrition? I’ve never been a huge vegetable and fruit eater so I really have to force myself! 

GTKY: who is your favorite band or musician?

I LOVE BTS!! 💜

• Options
    @kbrown2385 I have also been loving bagels and cream cheese! I have one every morning! And I’m not easy on the cream cheese. Before I was pregnant and trying to lose weight I was using the bagel thins. They’re only 100 calories and taste good, just not as thick of course. I need to get back on healthy eating it’s just my family doesn’t so it’s hard.