October 2019 Moms

UO & FFFC 6/21

Anyone got anything juicy this week?! Last weeks was so tame! We need to light this place up πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Re: UO & FFFC 6/21

• Loading the player...
  • @galentine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β 
  • cmbt2cmbt2 member
    I have a workmate who’s lucky he’s not in today because I’m ready to chew him out for being such a lazy asshole who doesn’t know shit πŸ˜ͺ

and my ILs are out this weekend, so I will likely be having 4 oz of beer or wine at some point after this
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~ Β ~~~ Β ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~ Β ~~~ Β ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14): Β Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • @galentine OMG that was awesome, I am laughing in my cube.

@cmbt2 Oh boy make sure you include him in Tuesdays twat waffle thread!
  • Anyone else getting so tired of people's questions in "real answers" being who's the baby daddy? There's honestly so many and I just don't care. Do the math or wait for the paternity test.Β 
  • I’ve been coughing so badly that I puke and pee my pants on the reg. I’ve gotten skilled at puking straight down into the toilet between my legs while sitting on it so I don’t pee all over the floor. Except this morning when I sneezed a huge sneeze and misfired and barfed all over my bump.Β 

So gross.Β 
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• @PenelopeSnuz77 that sounds terrible! are you sick? I am sick with a cold and have been coughing pretty badly since Tuesday. It only makes me puke in the morning, usually before I eat, but that has been going on almost my whole pregnancy. I usually cough a lot in the morning and sometimes that makes me puke. :( I'm sorry you're going through that!
  • cheznet said:
    @PenelopeSnuz77 that sounds terrible! are you sick? I am sick with a cold and have been coughing pretty badly since Tuesday. It only makes me puke in the morning, usually before I eat, but that has been going on almost my whole pregnancy. I usually cough a lot in the morning and sometimes that makes me puke. :( I'm sorry you're going through that!
    Yep. I had a respiratory virus that evolved into a bacterial sinus infection and I’ve been battling it for three weeks. If I am not a LOT better by Monday they want me to have a chest X-ray to make sure I don’t have pneumonia. It sucks!!

I’m sorry you’re sick too!
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• @PenelopeSnuz77 and @cheznet aw man I hope you both feel better soon!!! Being suck and pregnant sucks horribly.
  • Geez @PenelopeSnuz77, that sounds miserable!! Β I really hope you start feeling better soon.Β 
  • @PenelopeSnuz77 @cheznet that sounds miserable 😭 my best friend is pregnant with her fourth and with each her morning sickness gets worse and worse. I hope you get better soon!!Β 

• FFSC: I have no idea how to spoiler and if it can’t be done on mobile I will never do it.  😬
    If you look to the right of the smiley and to the left of the italic mark, there is the paragraph marker. Click that, and Spoiler is the last option. 😊
    DD 10/2019
  • FFSC: I have no idea how to spoiler and if it can’t be done on mobile I will never do it.  😬
    Same!! And I used to know how to add pics last pregnancy but haven't participated in Bump pics because I can't remember how to do it and too busy/lazy to figure it out!
  • perfectlove09perfectlove09 member
    edited June 2019
    meagan-t said:
    FFSC: I have no idea how to spoiler and if it can’t be done on mobile I will never do it.  😬
    If you look to the right of the smiley and to the left of the italic mark, there is the paragraph marker. Click that, and Spoiler is the last option. 😊
    β„“Οƒβ„“ I cannot even find those options! πŸ˜…

ETA: apparently I needed to look a little harder β„“Οƒβ„“Β 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • perfectlove09perfectlove09 member
    edited June 2019

Testing spoiler lol

also that’s a super cute dress that I wanted to buy my 4 year old at Old Navy and it’s $10!!!

shoot. How do I get the picture IN the spoiler.Β 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • @perfectlove09 highlight the picture and then add the spoiler, so that the gray surrounds the picture. Β It should look like this: