January 2020 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-in w/o 6/20

This is a check-in for those that were active in TTGP board before moving over here. Feel free to answer the questions or just make general conversation. All TTGPers from other BMBs are welcome to participate!

What's going on this week? 

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

Re: TTGP Grad Check-in w/o 6/20

• Options
    What's going on this week? Baby is the size of a blackberry. 

How far along are you? 9 weeks 1 day

Upcoming appointments? Ob intake and bloodwork on Monday 

Cravings/Symptoms? The usual. I’ve been super emotional lately so that’s fun. Crying at commercials and stupid things on fb. Nausea on and off, boobs hurt, cramping, tired etc. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Heading out to visit my family for the weekend. My sisters wedding shower is on saturday so that should be fun. 

Questions? Nope 
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 - Have fun with your family this weekend! Weddings and everything that comes with them are so fun!

What's going on this week? Baby is as big as a tater tot!

How far along are you? 9w5d

Upcoming appointments? In July at 12 weeks

Cravings/Symptoms? No cravings, nausea has been coming in waves instead of constant, so that's nice. Fatigue comes and goes. Apparently I've been "mean" according to DH, which is also what he told me last pregnancy, but I'm trying to calm myself before speaking when I get upset. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? DH has made progress on our addition. He's working on breaking up the existing patio so that he can lay plumbing down for the new shower and toilet. He also found some clearance french doors that have inside blinds! So when you open the door, the blinds don't bang around.

Questions? What are y'all looking forward to most about being pregnant during the holidays?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 oh have fun at the wedding shower! Hopefully you get one of your “off again” nausea days so you can enjoy it!

@marebear15 well I’m going to have to stockpile all the amazing fall beers to drink later 😂 But I’m really looking forward to having the excitement of baby coming to cheer me up during the holidays since MH will be gone. Travel restrictions also means my in laws can’t guilt me into going to their house for Christmas 😂😂 

What's going on this week? Baby is the size of a southern pecan 

How far along are you? 9 weeks

Upcoming appointments? First midwife appointment next Thursday. I’m really excited 

Cravings/Symptoms? No cravings, nothing sounds good but nausea seems to maybe be going down a little? Or today is just a better day lol. The fatigue is ridiculous though. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I miss coffee 😩 But I’ve started drinking apple cider in the morning and that kinda helps me at least feel less deprived lol. Also struggling because I am trying to cook and eat calorie dense foods to put a few pounds back on....but MH needs to go on a bit of a diet. So that’s a challenge. 

Questions? Nope
  • Options
    Hello old friends!! 

@marebear15 We have sliding glass doors with the inside blinds and they are awesome!! It gets stuck sometimes when you pull up the blinds, but it always seems to work itself out...and we rarely pull them up so it’s usually a non-issue.

@kbrown2385 Have fun at the wedding shower this weekend! 
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 - how was the wedding shower this weekend?

@marebear15 - I have been super irritatable lately.
     I'm looking forward to having the additional calories during the holiday season. :smile: Although if I remember correctly I couldn't eat a lot towards the end.

@MrsJessS - glad you're feeling a bit better (referring to another post)

What's going on this week? Baby developed hands and feet this week. 

How far along are you? 8 weeks + 2 days

Upcoming appointments?   I have my first dr. Appointment this Tuesday. I'm excited!

Cravings/Symptoms? I'm craving meat like crazy. I wish I craved veggies instead. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? DS and I have been sick this week. Having a cold and sore throat on top of nausea has not been fun. 

Questions? Does anyone else feel like this BMB is a bit quieter than others? I remember my previous BMB having more participation. I know I haven't been super active lately due to exhaustion. 
  • Options
    @spacemountaineer it does feel quiet! I’ll refresh the page all the time and be surprised there aren’t more new things!