Weekly Check-In Group 2 (Jan 9-16) w/o 6/17

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you had to eat one thing for every meal going forward, what would you eat? (Can be a pre-pregnancy choice)

Re: Weekly Check-In Group 2 (Jan 9-16) w/o 6/17

• Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 10w1d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: most likely team green again! My only hesitation is that it got really difficult that last month because I just wanted the baby to come and know what he/she was!

Baby is the size of a(n): guitar pick

Upcoming Appointments: June 27th! Cant wait.

How are you feeling?: great. Still tired. Shocked that I've barely even dealt with food aversions this time. I thought I got off easy with my first pregnancy which was relatively easy the first trimester and this time it's been even easier. I feel very, very fortunate so far. 

Rants/Raves: I have a huge rant right now but I'm not even going to get into it. It will end up being the longest post ever made. So my rave is that after 2 crappy days out it's supposed to be beautiful out today and tomorrow which means I can take DS out and not be trapped inside! I think I'm going to take him to the zoo today.

Questions: who else is getting super excited for nearing the second trimester? The second trimester is the best and I cant wait to feel baby move! I didnt feel my first move until 21w because I had an anterior placenta and even then sometimes it was hard to feel him. I'm really hoping for a posterior placenta this time!

GTKY: If you had to eat one thing for every meal going forward, what would you eat? (Can be a pre-pregnancy choice) I want to say pizza because pizza is heaven on a plate but it always gives me a stomach ache. So I think I'm going to go with spaghetti because it's another food that I am always in the mood for. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 10w5d, EDD Jan 8th

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  for sure finding out!  I give all you team green ladies tons of credit because I just can't do it!

Baby is the size of a(n): strawberry 

Upcoming Appointments: June 27th, I'm excited to hear the heartbeat and just confirm there's definitely something in there

How are you feeling?:  if it weren't for the fact that I still get up to pee like 4 times a night I honestly wouldn't know I'm pregnant.. oh and I get out of breath going up the stairs.

Rants/Raves: I never thought I'd be annoyed by not really having symptoms, but it just gives me anxiety that things aren't going well.

Questions: none

GTKY: If you had to eat one thing for every meal going forward, what would you eat? (Can be a pre-pregnancy choice)  Give me ALL OF THE CARBS. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 13/10 weeks

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: I think we are team pink this time but obviously too early to tell. I knew from the start last time but I’m biased toward a girl this time so I’m doubting myself. 

Baby is the size of a(n): kumquat 

Upcoming Appointments: Still waiting on my first 

How are you feeling?: Better, but the crazy dream can stop. I’m used to weird dreams but this is getting out of hand already.  

Rants/Raves: had a surprise party for my husbands birthday this weekend and it went perfectly. He was so happy.  

Questions: 

GTKY: If you had to eat one thing for every meal going forward, what would you eat? (Can be a pre-pregnancy choice) 
    Pre pregnancy I probably would have said pizza from a local pizza place but now the thought of any food makes my stomach turn.

I am also so ready for the second trimester! I miss those kicks and movements so much! @dumbledoredies
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:  10 weeks

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  Finding out.  My husband and I are planners and there is now way we couldn't  not know.

Baby is the size of a(n):  Strawberry...DS's favorite fruit!

Upcoming Appointments:  The week is finally here!!!  First nurse appointment on Friday!

How are you feeling?:  A lot less anxious.  I'm at the point or beyond when I had my miscarriage last time and I'm also having a lot more symptoms that I remember having then.  I will take the bit of nausea and sore boobs if that means things are going well this time :)

Rants/Raves:  None at the moment

Questions: None this week

GTKY: If you had to eat one thing for every meal going forward, what would you eat? (Can be a pre-pregnancy choice)  PASTA!!!!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @RaeR144 YES to the dreams!!  They have been so crazy and I'mready for them to just chill.  **TW** I had the most awful, graphic miscarriage dream last week and it seriously shook me.  Then that on top of the lack of symptoms this pregnancy, it's just given me so much anxiety so far.  I'm so anxious for my next appointment to hear the heartbeat. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 15, 9w5d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Green! 

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow!!!

How are you feeling?: Egh. Been better. 

Rants/Raves: n/a

Questions: n/a

I can't even think about food. Maybe next trimeste
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @valerie4786 I'm with you on feeling a tiny bit annoyed about not having many symptoms. It's not reassuring that everything is fine in there.
  • Options
    @dumbledoredies seriously.  Although I was gently reminded today that I'm clearly pregnant by the chronic heartburn I'm ALREADY having.  😬  So I guess...yay symptom!  Lol 
  • Options
    @valerie4786 I guess embrace any symptom that you experience 😂 heartburn was my least favorite symptom with my son lol
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/17, 9+6

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:finding out if I have my way

Baby is the size of a(n):water bottle cap

Upcoming Appointments:7/5 for genetic screening ultrasound

How are you feeling?: Nauseous and exhausted. So bloated yesterday I couldn't stand it.

Rants/Raves: I agree on the crazy dreams! Not quite as bad as with DS but still so vivid and when they're scary/intense it sucks!

GTKY: If you had to eat one thing for every meal going forward, what would you eat? (Can be a pre-pregnancy choice) Burrito bowl 
  • Options
    @mymyheyhey how do you make a burrito bowl!  I feel dumb because I literally can't figure it out and it sounds sooo good!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/12/20 ; 10w/4d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: will hopefully find out via ultrasound at 16 wk appt

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: June 2 

How are you feeling?: tired 😴 

Rants/Raves: these dreams about ranch dressing??? 😂

Questions: 🤷‍♀️

GTKY: If you had to eat one thing for every meal going forward, what would you eat? (Can be a pre-pregnancy choice) every morning I want pancakes but I keep forgetting to buy syrup 😑