Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What music do you listen to?

Re: Group 4 Check In (12/25-12/31) WO 6/17

• EDD/Weeks + Days:  12w2d, EDD 12/28

FTM/STM/TTM+:  TTM 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  Team Blue

Upcoming Appointments:  Nothing until July

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):  Still a little bit nauseous, but not too bad overall.

Rants/Raves:  

Questions:

GTKY: What music do you listen to? Anything but country music 

• j3nn1b33j3nn1b33 member
    edited June 2019

EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/26 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 5th timer

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: pink

Upcoming Appointments: 7/8

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):  I am feeling good. No major cravings.

Rants/Raves: I feel like me again! For the first time in weeks I can keep food down and not pass out mid day due to extreme fatigue. 

Questions:

GTKY: What music do you listen to? Anything and everything. I love music.

• Loading the player...
  • EDD/Weeks + Days:  Dec 24 / 13weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  GREEN!

Upcoming Appointments: July 3rd

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Mostly ok, I've had a slight increase in vomiting last week, but I'm hoping that's over. Carpal tunnel is acting up too. 

Rants/Raves: Not sure if this is a rant or a rave, but we were at my dad's last weekend and he surprised us with a firetruck toddler bed for my son. It's nice, and a sweet gesture, but he's still in a crib at home, and also we only spend the night there like 4 or 5 times a year so it seems a little excessive. Plus while I was packing up the car before we left, my step-mom was watching him, and he was playing on the bed and bonked his head right on the headboard and had a huge goose-egg :(

Questions:

GTKY: What music do you listen to? I mostly listen to the radio because it's easy :D Usually pop stations, but I'm not at all a fan of the ones like Drake, or Post Malone. 

• EDD/Weeks + Days: Dec 28/ 12w3d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: GREEN!! again

Upcoming Appointments: 6/20 for NT 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Still getting sick even with diclegis and exhausted. The short spurts of energy I have I try to do ALL the housework I can and also play with DS. 

Rants/Raves: Ready to feel semi normal again but with DS it wasn't until 22 weeks that I finally got off diclegis so if history is repeating itself I still have 10-ish weeks to go. 

Questions:

GTKY: What music do you listen to? I listen to just about anything. 

• EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/26 12w6d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team green

Upcoming Appointments: midwife on July 4

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I've been feeling pretty good physically. I still get queasy if I go too long without eating and I've had some round ligament pain. My hips are hurting at night (I'm a side sleeper...I think it's only gonna get worse?) Emotionally I'm still a little anxious but I am really focusing on being happy in the moment and I think that is adding up.

Rants/Raves: having friends who already have babies is great!! I've got a bunch of clothes and maternity wear from one friend already. 

Questions: any hip side sleepers have tips for alleviating pain? I'm already sleeping with a pillow between my legs.

GTKY: What music do you listen to? My favourite bands include Metric, Arcade Fire, Beach House, Beirut, and David Bowie. 

• kbee08kbee08 member
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/25 - 13 weeks and 2 days

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Finding Out

Upcoming Appointments: 7/9 for my routine appointment, but I'm scheduling with an ultrasound studio either right before or after that appointment to find out the gender....super excited!

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Pretty good, still have random nausea and tiredness though. 

Rants/Raves: Rant: We have told close family and I feel like everyone just can't wait for the news to be out there. I'm still not quite ready to announce yet though so it's a little frustrating to have to explain that I'm just not quite ready yet!

Questions: I am excited to find out the gender and am going to start planning our gender reveal party soon. I'm thinking of just including immediate family but I'm unsure if we should expand it to our grandparents too or if it would be better as a small more personal party. Grandparents would double the attendance. How big did you or are you planning to go in terms of invites if you're going to do a gender reveal party?

GTKY: What music do you listen to? I love all different kinds of music! Alternative, rock, pop, rap, oldies, basically anything! 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/26 13 weeks

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: We be finding out.

Upcoming Appointments: 6/26 with genetic counselor and then 7/15 for growth ultrasound.

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): sore - like my belly was sore the other day - had some pain across my belly button and belly, chalked it up to stretching.  Then yesterday I had what felt like the urge to pee but couldn't.  Also chalked that up to uterus stretching.  Today I'm better.  

Rants/Raves: The rain on the east coast is AWFUL.

Questions: 

GTKY: What music do you listen to?  Primarily country music - Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, Luke Combs.  But I love me some Kelly Clarkson too, so I'll go to pop sometimes.

ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • EDD/Weeks + Days:  12 + 2, due December 31st

FTM/STM/TTM+: Third time mama!

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out -- waiting for the results form our blood test.

Upcoming Appointments: Had an NT ultrasound today and did the genetic bloodwork. Everything in the ultrasound looks great! Baby was measuring a week ahead, and was very active. Baby kept its hands by its face the entire time but we got a really great look at this little peanut!

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Still really tired, but nausea is gone!! Anxious to find out the sex of our little babe.

Rants/Raves: Both of my kids got HFMD this week so we've been stuck at home. And we've had a Heat Index of over 110 the last two days. We're all going stir-crazy sitting inside the house.

Questions:

GTKY: What music do you listen to? Country!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to DH for 6 years (together for 16)
    DS born 12.13.14
    DD born 10.15.16
    BFP 1.24.18, MC 3.13.18
    <3 BFP 4.25.19, EDD 12.31.19  <3