October 2019 Moms

All Group Check-In W/O 6/17

2»

Re: All Group Check-In W/O 6/17

• @cmbt2 hahaha. I wouldn’t use the word comfortable. But nothing really is at that point! At least the mesh undies have some give while still keeping everything in place. 
  • @cmbt2 our hospital didn't even offer them! I have no idea if I'd like them. They gave us the giant pads which were comfy though. With DS I stayed in my gown til we got ready to leave 😂 with DD I was back in my undies and yoga's and a loose shirt an hour after she came lol

• Loading the player...
  • nnaelilaknnaelilak member
    edited June 2019
    cmbt2 said:
    All of you liking those awful mesh underwear things need to get off with that nonsense... I will never understand how people find those comfortable or those giant pads.
    Agree! But I went Depends all the way and I know that's not always a popular answer either 😂 
  • @PenelopeSnuz77 I hope you feel better soon! And I hope it’s not pneumonia! Sounds terrible!
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• @PenelopeSnuz77 Oh no, I’m sorry to hear that! Hope the antibiotic starts you down a quick road to recovery
  • @PenelopeSnuz77, hope you feel better soon ❤
  • cmbt2 said:
    All of you liking those awful mesh underwear things need to get off with that nonsense... I will never understand how people find those comfortable or those giant pads.
    I think anything less than those giant pads would've resulted in a blood bath 🤷‍♀️ The mesh panties were the path of least resistance, thus as comfortable as possible. 
  • cmbt2cmbt2 member
    cmbt2 said:
    I think anything less than those giant pads would've resulted in a blood bath 🤷‍♀️ The mesh panties were the path of least resistance, thus as comfortable as possible. 
    I bring the always overnights and haven’t had an issue 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just changed them every time I went to the bathroom, which was quite often with all the fluids they force you t have
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • @cmbt2 I plant puppy pads around my usual sitting areas once I'm home, because leaks are likely for at least the first few days. And I bleed for about 8 weeks but it slows way down after the first week. I've always had a heavy flow though. 
  • @cmbt2 I don’t get the mesh underwear thing either. Honestly after 3 kids my favorite by far are men’s boxer briefs and I’m not 100% in love with those either. 

@PenelopeSnuz77 I hope that you’re feeling better soon! ❤️

@greenbean-2 Hugs for the toddler pushing boundaries. I’ve got that going on right now too.
  • @greenbean-2 *hugs* toddlers can be mini jerks, I'm seeing a theme this week with toddlers and boundaries
  • +1 for it being rough lately with my kiddo. Is it a full moon? Or is it becoming more real to them that there’s a baby coming? Ugh 
  • +1 for it being rough lately with my kiddo. Is it a full moon? Or is it becoming more real to them that there’s a baby coming? Ugh 
    My almost 4 year old has been totally acting out of character for the past week. He’s been whiney, clingy, crying over every little thing (which he is never lkke) so maybe subconsciously it is? 
  • I think the current toddler behavior we are experiencing is combo new babies coming and age, since they all seem to be around 4. It's very unlike DS to behave the way he has been (basically just like all of yours). I have been trying to not be short tempered because he doesn't handle it well but he is sooo exhausting that I have to really really control myself. I KNOW he knows better then to act the way he has been and when I do have to get firm he shows regret immediately.
  • @prpl11butterfly I agree. DD is almost 2, not 4, but pushing boundaries is basically a 2 year old’s job description. I’ve also heard that it’s so normal for kids to act out and push boundaries when there’s a new baby, but also that this can start during pregnancy because they can tell things are different. So I think this is all unfortunately just par for the course. 
    BabyFruit Ticker