January 2020 Moms
Options

After christmas

Anyone else freaking out about how close to Christmas you’re due?

i have 3 kids already, and Christmas is a pretty big deal here. But we’re due exactly two weeks after and the clean up + prep for baby has me so freaking stressed already 😂😂

Re: After christmas

• Options
    Yes!  I have Christmas and then my oldest has a Feb birthday.  I am always so stressed about her birthday, so plugging another one in there between Christmas and her birthday makes me feel like I am going to be going crazy!  The poor 4th child is definitely going to get the shaft on birthday celebrations... 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    This is our fourth too 😂 Our oldest has a birthday first week in dec and this one will be Jan 8. Poor kid 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I just keep hoping that nesting stays around for a while so I can get it all done! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It’s gotta be so much harder for those of you with much older kids! My only is 2 so he won’t care as long as there’s presents and a tree. I’m looking forward to declining all invitations and sitting on my couch watching Hallmark movies! I’ll try to shop in the fall, I’m pretty good about that anyway. H can do any needed cleaning. As long as it’s not a Christmas baby I’m happy. With my luck it will be, though. My oldest is Valentine’s Day. 
  • Options
    I'm super sad that I'll probably miss our family's traditional Christmas Tree cutting party this year for the first time ever because of it.

Also it's stealing DH thunder. If all goes according to plan (HA!) baby and DH will be 12 days apart in birthdays. Next time, we are only having sex in the fall and winter LOL.
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    I'm actually super excited to have the distraction of all the gatherings and parties as I approach the end! I went 42 and 41 weeks with my first 2, and the "sitting around" at the end was just driving me insane.

For my kids, Christmas will probably be less "to-do" at home this year, but that's what going to Grandma's house is for, right?! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I think my husband is more worried about it than I am since he's Dec. 29th baby and know how it goes.  Plus, there is a birthday in my extended family nearly every day from December 10th to January 1, so this one will fit right in...lol!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers