Weekly Check-in Group 1 (Jan 1-8) w/o 6/17

edited June 2019 in January 2020 Moms

EDD/Weeks + Days: 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What's your favorite family tradition?

Re: Weekly Check-in Group 1 (Jan 1-8) w/o 6/17

• EDD/Weeks + Days:1/1 11w5

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: green!

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow for midwife intake and Wednesday for ultrasound and bloodwork 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): nausea is getting better but getting very tired at night and still minor night insomnia 

Rants/Raves: I am literally on a plane right now with my vacation ending and back to reality and the office tomorrow... sigh. At least most of my first trimester was spent away. 

Questions: none today 

GTKY: What's your favorite family tradition? We have a massive family so Christmas and Easter is usually a big event and I love it ! 

• I forgot to add the question: 

baby is the size of a?:

please feel free to add this part into your response! 
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/Weeks + Days:  11w+5

Baby is the size of a macaron

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: I want to find out but don't care, is that green?

Upcoming Appointments: ultrasound on the 24th and meeting my on in July.

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): not sure if its a craving but I really want a whopper and a classic krispy kreme donut. I haven't had either yet, but I can't stop thinking about it.

Rants/Raves: 2 more weeks of school!!! I think my stomach is starting to round out. It is a very subtle difference, but moth me and DH see it.

Questions: how is everyone else's bump coming along?

Opening christmas gifts at midnight on the 24th

• EDD/Weeks + Days: 11+2

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: we want to be team green but allow our oldest to throw us a reveal party. She is going to find out the sex then plan the party (since I was adamant about NO SHOWER!)

Upcoming Appointments: 7/9

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I don't want to jinx myself, but I have felt pretty good today! 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

We are BIG Christmas people. We let the kids open pajamas and a Christmas movie  on the 24th. We snuggle up with cookies and milk (plus leave some out for Santa), and watch our movie before we head to bed.

February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Limes030Limes030 member
    edited June 2019

Due Jan 3, currently 11 weeks + 3 days

Baby is the size of a lime (not why I picked my name.. haha)

Team Finding Out! Just don't know when we will be able to.. 

Next appointment is June 24th (first maternal ultrasound and genetic counseling), then June 28th (first appointment with my OB doctor- all previous were with PA and RN)

Feeling especially tired. Some days I feel like food is gross, but then get really hungry - so odd. 

Rants/Raves: Loving the book Real Food for Pregnancy!

Questions: Who typically throws a baby shower? I don't really know what to expect.

GTKY: What's your favorite family tradition? - I love bringing home a Christmas tree my husband cut down for us. I try to do that as early as possible so we can enjoy it for a long time. It's probably the cat's favorite.

And yes, I'm brand new! Just found out this app had a community.. go figure.

Edit: add due date and size

• alicia__e said:

Questions: how is everyone else's bump coming along?

I think noone else can notice. But I normally can suck my tummy in flat (before prego) and totally can't do that anymore. Certain high-ish waisted jeans are super uncomfortable to sit in when they are buttoned. Last week I got a belly band to hide my unbuttoned pants.
    It's my first time being pregnant, so I heard it takes a bit longer to pop..
    I think I'm starting to get more growing pains today, so I'm wondering how much I'll show soon!
  • Edd/weeks+days - 8th jan/10+6

babies are the size of - a poker chip

team finding out/blue/pink/green - defs finding out when I can

next appointment - 25th june for my 12 week booking scan. Its an endocrine clinic due to gd in my previous pregnancy, so I’ll see a few different consultants, have a lot of bloods taken etc.

how are you feeling? Were currently in italy on holiday & im struggling with the heat. Feeling queasy & throwing up daily. So effing tired all the time.
    emotionally, im still all over the place. Everyone keeps telling me how much ot a blessing it is to be pregnant with twins but im just not there yet & then I feel bad for not being more excited & happy about it.

rants/raves: ive threatened to break the camera if my husband tries to take my picture one more time. 

Questions: none for now

gtky: favourite family tradition - my granny on my mums side always bought us new jammies for christmas & it was the one present we were allowed to open on christmas eve. Now she buys them for the great grandchildren.

@alicia__e - I feel I look massive already. Second pregnancy so I knew id be bigger earlier but twins doesnt help things! 😂

• jacerujaceru member

EDD/Weeks + Days:  1/7 11w

Baby is the size of a lime

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out

Upcoming Appointments: Follow up appointment and ultrasound on wednesday. Then NT ultrasound on the 28th. 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): On and off nauseas. I started diclegis and I think it is helping somewhat but still get really gaggy in the mornings.

Rants/Raves: Our neighborhood pool opened this week!

Questions: nada

GTKY: What's your favorite family tradition? We do "cupcake birthdays" for everyone's monthly 'birthday' until a year. Its an excuse to get the family together and do a little casual treat (for everyone but baby, of course). 

• EDD/Weeks + Days: 11w1d

Baby is the size of a lime

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: I wish I could be green so bad, but I just can't do it!

Upcoming Appointments: I had an appt yesterday.  Got to hear that little heart beating on doppler! 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): SO MUCH BETTER!  Not much nausea at all anymore.  I have been craving more sweets than usual.

Rants/Raves: I can't think of anything right now

Questions: Nope.

GTKY: What's your favorite family tradition? Christmas with MY side of the family.  And the last two years, I've had to miss it...I was HOT.

My bump is noticeable...maybe because it's #4?  My husband even made a comment about it.  LOL  If I wearing something tight, people would definitely start talking.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @Limes030 is can be anyone close to you-your mom or MIL, a cousin, a best friend, etc. At least in my circles it's just a faux pas to throw your own. 

@alicia__e my bump is significant. I never really stopped looking pregnant from my last baby and it has grown already. I'm fully in maternity pants only at this point and I feel like I'm sure everyone must know. I'm honestly the size I was at 20 weeks last time (even though I'm at a lower weight than pre-TTC #1). I know it's not baby yet, just muscle memory, but I'm scared because I got so gigantic last time that I outrgrew all my maternity clothes and had to get 2XL men's shirts to keep from flashing my belly the last couple of weeks.

@leprechaunlady hugs friend <3 There's no right way to feel. Please don't feel guilty for taking the time you need to adjust. It doesn't mean you love them any less.

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/6, 11+2

Baby is the size of a(n): An (apparently tiny) lime

Upcoming Appointments: None this week. Next week is the big one-regular appointment, NT, and NIPT

How are you feeling?: I am starting to feel a lot better and more like myself. I've also felt the start of some serious round ligament pain. I forgot how much that hurts!

Rants/Raves: Happy for a little symptoms break. Excited but of course also nervous for next week. Can't wait to "go public" because hiding this is so annoying.

Questions: None today

GKTY: Chinese food on Christmas Eve.
  • @alicia__e my bump/bloating has been out of control, maternity pants as of week 7. This is my 4th pregnancy but only the 2nd one to make it this far. With my DD, I only put maternity pants on at week 20! hahaha. 

@limes030 Anyone can organize it. I organized it myself with my mom and the help of my sister in laws for the day of etc. I recommend doing it a bit earlier so you can actually enjoy yourself! For DD my shower was in June and she was born in August. 

@leprechaunlady hang in there! I just came back from Europe and I know the heat is tough but at least its vacation and you're probably eating good food!
  • @Xstatic3333 thank you, I know you & the febuladies will be there to get me through!

we also do chinese food in my cousins house on chrirstmas eve, like 20-30 family members.