I am currently 31w2days with our little girl. I am in need of advice from you all or to see if anyone is in the same boat as me. At our 12 week ultrasound they found that our girl has a short nasal bone. They recommended doing the counsyl blood test, and we decided to do it. Everything came back negative and the chances of down syndrome were 1/10000. We were very happy with the results and had some relief. At our 20 week ultrasound they again said she has a short nasal bone. They said since our blood work came back fine she's probably okay but that the nasal bone is a soft marker for down syndrome. They didn't recommend an amniocentesis and said everything is probably fine. No matter what we are going to love our little girl. We never wanted to terminate the pregnancy even if she does have down syndrome..it would just be nice to prepare for it if she does. Anybody else experience this? I feel like I'm going crazy.