January 2020 Moms

GTKY 6/14

What is your favorite way to relax?

Re: GTKY 6/14

• Floating in the pool when it’s warm enough. Also, taking naps. 
  • I think when I'm not pregnant it's a nice long run followed by a tasty IPA. Current, naps and Netflix. Also fiddling with and staring at my fish tanks.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love a nice long soak in a hot bath, when I'm not pregnant. Now I mostly play on my phone, or watch Neflix.
  • Relaxing for me is walking somewhere near a body of water or to see greenery/ mountain view :) another one is driving with the windows down at dusk on a country road listening to music! 
  • For me its being at my parents house. Its in the country & peaceful.
    The netflix & naps one applies to me too though
  • I like relaxing with cuddling up with a good book. Or just being outside. I love the outdoors.
  • Netflix and knitting. Hot baths when not preggo. Floating in a pool when it’s hot out. 

Speaking of knitting i need need to start making stuff for the squidge 🤣🤣
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Definitely hot baths when not pregnant. I miss those. Currently, tv/movies and naps or reading. 
  • Naps, reading, and floating in the pool. Preferably all three together: float and read for a bit then nap and float. 
  • Reading, in a bath, floating in the pool, sitting outside, by the fire.  Anywhere I can curl up with a book I will!   I also take a nap every Sunday and look forward to it all week.  
  • @dumbledoredies I’ll join you on the wine! 🙋🏻‍♀️
  • @dumbledoredies actually, I'm a bourbon or whiskey girl and never really got into wine or beer. 
  • Sitting my a mountain lake with a glass of wine. Sounds glorious at the moment. 
    Real life I’m more likely to lay in bed and watch Netflix 
  • Either the beach or bed lol. 

Pre-pregnancy? Wine 
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @dumbledoredies ooh yea, wine for sure. Don't know how that one slipped my mind!
  • I miss wine like crazy!! And tequila. It’s been a long summer without margaritas 
  • My people! I knew you were out there! I don't discriminate against other drinks- beer, tequila, whiskey, etc. Whichever your preferred drink is you can sit with me 😉
  • @stashattack - summer drinks are the best drinks.   I miss my Tequila+Fresca drink by the pool!  

• @jitterbug1419 omg that sounds amazing!!
  • I hadn’t really missed beer too much yet this round (nausea) but today H brought home the Good Stuff for Father’s Day and my mouth was watering. 7 months!
  • @Xstatic3333 I'm not a big beer drinker because of how bloated it makes me but I smelled MH's beer yesterday and it smelled so good 🥰
  • Drinking a delicious, ice cold beer on our back patio by the pool, or at a favorite brewery with my husband. Nowadays, painting my nails and watching Netflix/Hulu.
    Me: 31
    DH: 32

Married: Sep 2012
    TTC #1: Jan 2015
    Baby A (via IUI due to MFI): Sep 2016 born at 35+6

Surprise but very welcome + on 5/16/2019, EDD 1/25/2020
  • Omg you guys I'm so glad I'm not the only one missing beer hardcore right now!  Summer Shandy is my absolute favorite and of course it's only seasonal, so I had barely any time to enjoy it this season so far!

My go-to for relaxing is probably watching mindless TV shows or Netflix.  I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette because I don't have to put any energy into thinking about what's going on. 😂😂