Group 1 Check-in (DD: 2/1 - 2/7) w/o 6/3

EDD/Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Group 1 Check-in (DD: 2/1 - 2/7) w/o 6/3

• Options
    MsIanMsIan member
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/1. (5+4)

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team FO (Fx pink)

Upcoming Appointments: Dating US on June 17

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I had about 2 days with mild to no symptoms and then a huge wave of nausea today that lasted all day. Pressure in my left ovary. 

Rants/Raves: I'm just so excited to be going back to the States for vacation. I miss American food SO much. And my friends... Them too lol

Questions: Is anyone else feeling this weird pressure around the hip area??

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? I don't eat weird things lol. So... oysters?
  • Options
    @MsIan When are you coming to the States? Is there anything on your bucket list that you want to try? 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MsIanMsIan member
    @brookert615 I'm getting pizza and Starbucks iced coffee in NYC (Both of which suck in SG), seafood and my mom's food when we reach NC, and Jamaican food in Florida. I also need Chipotle as soon as I see it lol
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/5 (5 weeks today)

FTM/STM/TTM+: This will be our 4th baby! 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Finding Out! We found out with our first two babies, and decided to go Team Green with our third. That was hard for me because I’m a planner! So, definitely want to know as soon as possible 😁

Upcoming Appointments: June 27

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): The nausea has kicked in a bit, mainly after or when I am eating. Also, I’m really bloated and starting to get super sleepy in the evening. MH was annoyed that I was nodding off at 8:45pm last night. Sorry! 

Rants/Raves: I’m excited to be pregnant again, especially since I really wanted to have this baby close in age to my third. This will be our last baby, assuming all works out, so I am trying my best to enjoy pregnancy. But, not gonna lie, already missing my white wine in the evenings (especially having three boys! 😜)

Questions: none 

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Cow’s pancreas. It was disgusting. 
  • Options
    @mslan yes, I sometimes get pain, pressure or twinges in my hips, abdomen or back. It’s always unnerving, but I think it’s pretty normal. I remember having it with my other pregnancies. 
  • Options
    yooosarayooosara member
    edited June 2019
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 4 weeks + 6 days (EDD 2/6)

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team funding out! our embryos were tested so once we graduate from the RE i will ask for the report.  

Upcoming Appointments: bw/us June 10

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): waves of nausea, cramping, today i have slight pain in my right lower quadrant.  

Rants/Raves: i'm trying not to rant considering i went through hell to get pregnant.  

Questions: what are things i should be avoiding? can i go in a tanning bed? can i still sleep on my stomach? 

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? cow's tongue when i was a kid probably.  
  • Options
    bg122785bg122785 member
    edited June 2019
    EDD/Weeks + Days:  I am 4w5d EDD 2/7/20

FTM/STM/TTM+: I am a STM with a 6 year old daughter.

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Definitely finding out. I want to so badly to be surprised but can't do it. 

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment will be July 9th

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I am feeling relatively good. Sore boobs. I had lots of cramping the first 3 days that had me worried. But those have subsided. Now I am just SUPER tired with waves of nausea, mostly after I eat. And I have some lower back pain as well.

Rants/Raves: My rant/rave is while I am SO excited to be pregnant again, I am terrified to do it all over. We have had our routine down and things have been so easy with the three of us for so long, and I am just scared how our dynamic will change. But I know all will be so worth it once he/she is here and our family will be complete. For now though, scared shitless. LOL

Questions: nada

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Considering I am super picky.... um nothing weird really.
  • Options
    SydneystewartSydneystewart member
    edited June 2019
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/3  5+2

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4th baby!

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out. I'm an obsessive planner. Plus for me it helps bond. We get to pick a name and get to know them as that person.

Upcoming Appointments:  July 1st

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):  Fist symptom is always very irritable. My DH becomes very very annoying to me. Now this week the migraines have started. Plus massive bloat.

Rants/Raves: We weren't planning on having more, so this pregnancy is still sinking in. I have no idea how I'm going to handle 4.

Questions: None yet.

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? I am not an adventurous eater at all. So all my food is very boring.
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: Feb 6, 4+6

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding Out!

Upcoming Appointments: July 1 (1st Appt)

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): nauseous, tired, and some cramping 

Rants/Raves: Happy to be in this group and learn about each other!

Questions: how are people finding the energy to work out? I tried to and wound up laying on a yoga mat and typing this update lol!

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Sea urchin pulled right out of the ocean
  • Options
    MsIanMsIan member
    @agesandstages It's been difficult for me. Pre-pregnancy I worked out 6 days a week and since my BFP I've gone 2 days total lol. It's rough 
  • Options
    @mslan let’s hope that second trimester energy boost is a thing haha!
  • Options
    MsIanMsIan member
    @agesandstages It is. I felt fantastic during my second trimester when I was pregnant with my son. 
  • Options
    @agesandstages really struggling with working out. I normally workout 5 days a week, but have been so exhausted that I get dressed and lay down on the couch 😂. Hoping next week with a lighter work load and it being kiddos last week of school, I can get back into it.
  • Options
    @jynjer91 ok I am intrigued about the mustard and honey on biscuits and gravy. Like you pour both of them on top of the gravy? 
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: February 5th/ 5 weeks +2 days

FTM/STM/TTM: this is baby #3! 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out for sure!! I have a boy and a girl already so I thought about being surprised but finding out helps me bond. Plus my kids can’t wait to know! 

Upcoming Appointments: July 1st 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I caught a nasty summer virus from my kids so I’m having trouble telling what is sickness and what is pregnancy haha! Definitely very tired and generally less interested in food because it makes me feel a little nauseous and off. 

Rants/Raves: other than getting sick, things are pretty great! 

Questions: none right now! 

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Cow intestines while in China. Wasn’t a fan but I will try almost anything as long as it’s not seafood! 
  • Options
    @jynjer91 ok I am intrigued about the mustard and honey on biscuits and gravy. Like you pour both of them on top of the gravy? 
    Yes!! Just squirt them both over the top. It’s got to be a nice even drizzle. 
  • Options
    @jynjer91 ok I must try this!
  • Options
    @therealbitts lmk what you think!!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: February 1, 6 weeks today.

FTM/STM/TTM+: This is baby #4. I have a living girl and boy and have a stillborn son.

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: FO.

Upcoming Appointments: My first US is in a few weeks but I don't remember the exact date. 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I have anxiety and the hormone change is driving it up. I am also getting randomly nauseous and I am super tired.

Rants/Raves: I am darn lucky and am so grateful to be pregnant.

Questions: None yet.

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Eland. I'm not gonna lie, everything else listed above me beats it. And I am vegan now, so most of it sounds extra unappealing. Clotted pig blood? Oh heck no.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited June 2019
    @yooosara I think the tanning bed while pregnant is a no. Melasma is a big thing for some women (like me) while pregnant and it isn’t pretty. Since your skin stretches while pregnant, you’re more likely to burn and accelerate wrinkling with the sensitive skin.

Hearing about all of these gross foods makes me wanna ralph!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: Feb 3rd, 7w0d today

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  Team finding out! My husband Is wayyyyy too impatient to wait that long to find out lol 

Upcoming Appointments: June 26th

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I’m nauseous all the time and feel like I’m hungover. Nothing really sounds good. I more so have to wait until I feel awful and know that i’m starving, so I choose something and just devour it. I know that’s not good, i’m working on it lol. I’m also getting mild heartburn, some swelling, sore boobs, and some serious mood swings! 

Rants/Raves: I’m so excited to be expecting this baby and it sucks having to keep it a secret from everyone right now. It will have been over a month of knowing this secret by the time we tell everyone. My mom is going to kill me for not telling her sooner but I just want to make sure we’re both okay before telling the world. 

Questions: None yet!

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? I’ve had alligator which isn’t too weird, but I’m definitely NOT a fan.