Group 3 check-in (DD 2/15-2/21) w/o 6/10

EDD/Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What is the best vacation you’ve taken?

Re: Group 3 check-in (DD 2/15-2/21) w/o 6/10

• Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/15 4w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: baby #6

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: maybe team green if my DH will go for it.

Upcoming Appointments: Last beta results today and ultrasound 7/8

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): pretty good with bouts of nausea.  This is a bit early for me.  Not excited about that.  

Rants/Raves: I am just excited to be here and the more and more I think about it I am so excited for this baby to complete our family.  I finally told my husband (waiting for father’s day) and he was so excited even though he said he thought we were done.  I was like I thought you wanted two more and he said he was joking, but the excitement in his voice says otherwise.  He even kept asking me about it and that never happened before.

Questions:  nothing yet

GTKY: What is the best vacation you’ve taken?  My favorite was to main, but my trip to Ireland was probably the most interesting.  We were in Dublin on St. Patrick’s day.
  • Options
    @DDRRT1982 That's so cute about what YH said! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/15 5w+2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: baby #2

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: not sure

Upcoming Appointments: June 28th!

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): nausea, tired all the time, heightened sense of smell, sore breasts, constipated 

Rants/Raves: rave I’ve made it this far! I’ve been trying for 2.5 years. After 3 chemicals this is the farthest I’ve gotten.

Questions: not yet

GTKY: What is the best vacation you’ve taken?
    Anytime we take our son to Disneyland. Trying to convince the hubby to get annual passes.