November 2019 Moms

High Risk Check-In 06/10

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM, STM, TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments:

How are your mindset/symptoms?:

Milestones/Rants/Raves:

GTKY: What is the craziest pregnancy dream you have had?

Re: High Risk Check-In 06/10

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/2, 18w 3d

FTM, STM, TTM+: 4TM

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy Scan on 06/24

How are your mindset/symptoms?: Doing well. I have become absolutely ravenous! 

Milestones/Rants/Raves: TW I’ve passed the gestation of my first loss (17w6d). And that feels good. 

GTKY: What is the craziest pregnancy dream you have had? During my first pregnancy I dreamt of my whole labor. When it was over, the nurse turned around and handed me an adorable Mini Schnauzer puppy... 😳🤣🤣. This pregnancy I haven’t had any super bizarre dreams. Just very vivid.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/13 (18 weeks and 3 days)

FTM, STM, TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments: 6/27 cardiologist check in (likely the first of many as he starts to monitor me), 6/28 anatomy scan and early first 1 hour glucose test

How are your mindset/symptoms?: optimistic and calm. I've been feeling pretty good and I've slept better the last few nights since finally starting to sleep with my pregnancy pillow.

Milestones/Rants/Raves: now that we learned our little one is a boy, we've seriously begun discussing names and that's been exhausting. My husband's aunts told me they want to throw me a baby shower and I was so touched I started to tear up - I feel so special and honored. I am starting to struggle more and more with the fact that my father and mother-in-law aren't here to share in all of this (my father passed in December and my husband's mom in January). I was sad when we first found out the IVF worked because I couldn't tell them the good news, but now, as I hit more milestones, it's getting even more painful instead of less...

GTKY: What is the craziest pregnancy dream you have had?
    I dreamt I gave birth to a living Barbie doll (like size, shape, and made of plastic) and had to care for it like a real baby...
  • Loading the player...
  • @alwayseloquent Yay for better sleep! Pregnancy pillows are a life-saver!

I’m so sorry for your losses. It always makes happy times a little bittersweet. I lost my Grannie before my 2nd child was born. We were very close. Shortly after he was born I had a dream. I got up, went downstairs, and walked in to our living room. My Grannie was standing there with her back to me. When she heard me, she turned to me bouncing and rocking. As she turned I saw she had our son resting on her shoulder. She stood there patting and rubbing his back. She gave me the sweetest smile and then I woke up. It just blessed me so much. Hoping you have some moments of peace where you feel your loved ones close. ❤️