Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Renting baby equipment for travel

Has anyone here used a baby equipment rental company for their travels? Just wondering what your thoughts are, and if it was worth it.  TIA smile

Re: Renting baby equipment for travel

• I just went on a trip and if you are flying you are allowed to bring your own play pen and stroller and car seat for free. If that helps. But I did not know so I ended up borrowing at my destination from a family member and my son was so stressed because he did not recognize anything. 
  • I just went on a trip and if you are flying you are allowed to bring your own play pen and stroller and car seat for free. If that helps. But I did not know so I ended up borrowing at my destination from a family member and my son was so stressed because he did not recognize anything. 
    I'm curious what airline this was? I'm not familiar with any airlines allowing a playpen for free, just the car seat and stroller. I know Alaska and American don't. For anyone reading, double check with the airline before showing up at the airport assuming a playpen will be free.