November 2019 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-in 6.6

This is a check-in for those that were active in TTGP board before moving over here. Feel free to answer the questions or just make general conversation.   

What's going on this week? 

How far along are you?

Anyone have an appointment this week?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

GTKY: What was your first car?
Me: 36  DH: 40
Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
   <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
<3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
Mirena out 1/23/24

Re: TTGP Grad Check-in 6.6

• Options
    kopp5988kopp5988 member
    edited June 2019
    Missed the boat on last weeks check in

What's going on this week? Heading to my friend’s lake house this afternoon for the weekend and looking forward to a relaxing weekend

How far along are you? 18w4d

Anyone have an appointment this week? Nope

Cravings/Symptoms? No real cravings. Have the occasional nausea and cramping (that I’m assuming is RLP or constipation lol)

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Rave-kitchen reno is done!! Posted a pic in randoms but I’m so excited I’ll post here too lol Random-told people at work Monday and one of my bosses said yeah I figured. He said it was because I had a lot of doctors appointments recently, which ironically weren’t even for the pregnancy. 

Questions? Nope

GTKY: What was your first car? A Volvo idk what model lol but it was a POS and the radio would crap out so you have to hit the side of it hard and at the perfect angle to get it back hahaha
  • Options
    What's going on this week? Just packing boxes. I packed almost 20 yesterday. Although my closet still isnt packed and I worked on it for hours plus got rid of over half of it. I have no idea WTH is in there. 

How far along are you? 16+4

Anyone have an appointment this week? Not this week but next week is my AS. 

Cravings/Symptoms? No cravings. No real symptoms either. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I'm taking the kids to the children's museum today. They need to get out of the house. Poor kids have been in the house while I have been packing and missing all the sunny days. Tomorrow we are headed to the beach which will be fun too. We are going to a beach that doesn't really have a ton of waves so I can not worry too much about the kids getting knee deep in the water. 

Questions?

GTKY: What was your first car? Honda accord. It didn't have an AC which was awful in the Southern heat. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kopp5988 enjoy your relaxing weekend at the lake! 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 thanks! Cutting out of work at 1230 to beat the traffic woo hoo! Have fun at the children’s museum and beach and your needed break from packing! It’s crazy how much stuff we can get to fit in such small spaces and not even realize 
  • Options
    @kopp5988 I even started putting more stuff in the trash/goodwill pile. I have tossed over half of my clothes too. Most of it was outdated and my body is shaped completely different now so I doubt I would ever fit in those clothes again. 
  • Options
    What's going on this week? My birthday is tomorrow!

How far along are you? 18+5

Anyone have an appointment this week? Nothing until June 17 for anatomy scan. I’m a bit nervous since my as with DS had multiple potential issues so I’m hoping not to experience any questionable readings this time. 

Cravings/Symptoms? Ice cream! Still just tired. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I took today off work and sent DS to daycare and I’m currently getting a pedicure. After this I’ll head to the grocery store and do a couple hours of work and then go pick him up. 

Questions? Has anyone gotten through pregnancy before without a full on pregnancy pillow? 

GTKY: What was your first car? Also a Honda Accord! It was mint green and manual transmission. I freaking loved that car. It was so old though and finally I couldn’t have all its issues fixed. 

@kopp5988 have fun at the lake!

@emeraldcity1214 have fun at the beach with the kids! 
  • Options
    @creamcheeseplease happy belated birthday!!
  • Options
    The beach was great. Although once I bathed the kids I realized they got burned pretty badly in a few spots where their sunscreen rubbed off. Then DD2 got rubbed raw from her swim diaper. I didn't realize that was happening. She was trying to tell me though but when I checked her I never saw anything. It looks awful today. To the point I gave her tylenol for the pain and I'm keeping vaseline on it to keep her diaper from rubbing it. Lesson learned though! We won't be using those again. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 aww poor thing! But glad you all had fun otherwise!