December 2019 Moms

FFFC 6/7

as always, not guaranteed to be flame free πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Re: FFFC 6/7

• I feel like I could write a book day - I’m sleep deprived, so blaming it on that....

1. I own my own business, just me and my newest employee today and she is driving me bat shit crazy. She’s been training for a month and it’s like it’s all gone in one ear and out the other. I need her to be a success so I can have some semblance of a maternity leave come December!!!!
    2. I have a few pregnant friends right now, but one of them is absolutely neurotic and also driving me crazy. We are supposed to see friends and I’m dreading it.Β 
  • I have two girls and I really hope this baby is a girl, too. I feel like I should want to have a boy because I have girls, but parenting girls is old hat. I am totally unsure of how to handle a boy. I wish I just wanted a healthy baby, and that's what I tell people, but I want a girl.
    DD#1 - 12/09Β Β 
    DD#2 - 7/13Β Β 
    Baby #3 due 1/19, m/c 6/18Β Β 
    DD#3 due 12/19!
    Β 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sitting at the dentist with my husband trying to be comforting to him.. but in reality my stomach is growling, I have cotton mouth, and I would much rather be at home in my comfy clothes eating spicy cheetos.Β 

I also bribed my 13 year old with chicken nuggets so she would do some extra chores, and yes I am feeling guilty over it.Β 
  • My 4th grader brought home a craptastic report card, and while I am disappointed, I’m mostly annoyed because now my DH wants to talk about consequences and I just want to relax.
  • Tomorrow morning, I’m going to β€œgo Father’s Day shopping”. Truth is, I’ve already got everything online. I’m going shopping for me! 😁
  • Last Friday I was supposed to chaperone for DS’ field trip. Β I woke up feeling like crap. I heard him coughing and got really excited that I didn’t have to go. Β  Β 
  • Also, I literally forgot Father’s Day is next week. Β My dad is easy, but I have no idea what to get DH. Β  We have an on going Jeff goldblum joke, so I am going to buy a Jeff goldblum onesie and give him that, and then i feel like I don’t have to be thoughtful with his β€œreal” gift.

also, I hate holidays like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and valentines. Β It seems like the only point of them is having to buy a gift.
  • @holly321 my partner and I have already agreed not to celebrate mother's/ father's/ valentine's/ sweetest day.Β  Neither of us are big holiday people period.Β  We use our Christmas vacation to travel internationally, well, except this year lol!Β  And now it'll be their birthday trip.Β