Group 1 Check-in (Aug 1-7) w/o 06/02

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

Boy/Girl/finding out later? 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: what is your favourite way to relax? 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
Re-started TTC Aug 2016
Started IF testing Nov 2016
Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

Re: Group 1 Check-in (Aug 1-7) w/o 06/02

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 31 weeks

Boy/Girl/finding out later? Girl

Baby is the size of a(n): baseball glove

Upcoming Appointments: none until July when I get back from Canada

How are you feeling?: good.  More tired and achy than last pregnancy,  but can't really complain. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: what is your favourite way to relax? Snacks and some TV is my go-to. But I also like scrapbooking and baking....just not the clean up lol

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  8/6  30w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): football 

Upcoming Appointments: just had my 30 week OB appt on Friday, so I go back for a 32 week OB appt and ultrasound on 6/10

How are you feeling?: Tired!! Very tired!! Reflux is still kicking my butt, but otherwise okay. 

Rants/Raves: Rant-We are working on some home projects that are taking longer than planned and it’s making us take longer to get things ready for the baby. 

Raves-DH has been amazing through everything. He’s so supportive and I feel really fortunate to have found him.

Questions: Have you guys packed your hospital bag yet? I’ve packed and repacked it a hundred times already. 

TV, reading, sleeping, baths, time away from my kiddos. 😬
  • hemlheml member
    @moon1417 I’m so glad another adult person still watches Teen Mom. My college roommate and I still watch and text about the craziness, especially with the recent Jenelle drama. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 5, 31 weeks today

Boy/Girl/finding out later? boy

Upcoming Appointments: Ob appt June 6

How are you feeling?: Feeling good.

Rants/Raves: Just trying to control blood sugars with GD and then get nursery finished so we can put things from baby shower we had Saturday in there

Questions: 

GTKY: what is your favourite way to relax? Watch netflix 
  • sw1122sw1122 member
    @cmessamore - I haven't yet packed my hospital bag yet, considering how close we are, I've started a list. Thanks for the reminder!

@heml - How many sessions is your course? We went to a 5-hr childbirth ed class yesterday and I learned SO much. For me, it was a little overwhelming getting all of that info at once and I was in all sorts of denial last night, but it was really informative and I'm glad we went to it. 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/6 / 30 w + 6 d

Boy/Girl/finding out later? Boy

Baby is the size of a(n): Zucchini 

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday for 3 hour glucose test and next week for a growth scan

How are you feeling?: Tired and feeling out of breath after climbing a flight of stairs, but good otherwise. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: what is your favourite way to relax? Going on an easy hike with my dog, staying in and watching tv.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 
    8/5, 31w

Boy

Bunch of asparagus 

Upcoming Appointments:
    2 this week

How are you feeling?:
    Relaxed. We just spent the weekend with our friends out of town while my parents watched DD. A great way to start summer!

Rants/Raves:

Questions: 

A nice bubble bath or just watching some TV.

• @cmessamore I haven't packed yet... partly because I haven't bought the bag yet!

@heml my close friends are planning something, but it's a surprise so I don't really know what to expect
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/7, 30+5

Baby is the size of a(n): cantaloupe, but to remain optimistic, I'll call her a CAN-aloupe

Upcoming Appointments: Checkup tomorrow.

How are you feeling?: Lots of physical discomfort and emotionally overwhelmed, but I'm just trying to take things one day at a time.

Rants/Raves: It is taking for freaking ever to get our house in order for this kid. No matter how hard we work, it feels like we never make progress.

Questions: -

GTKY: what is your favourite way to relax? Naps, sitting in the hot tub, binge watching Netflix with a huge bowl of popcorn.

@nimo-ad I can't imagine how overwhelming twins must feel for a FTM, but honestly, I think if I were going to have twins I'd rather it be my first pregnancy than subsequent siblings!
    August 2nd, 31 weeks + 3 days!

Boy!

A head of asparagus?

Upcoming Appointments:
    This afternoon, normal check up, nothing special. However, I DO have my hospital tour tomorrow evening, which I'm very excited for!

How are you feeling?:
    Not bad! I get back aches at the end of the day sometimes or on days when I'm on my feet more often than usual. I wake up at the same time around 2-3 AM to pee every.single.night but it's not so bad.

Rants/Raves: 
    A few today! I had my baby shower yesterday and it was awesome. I felt so much love, and the girls did an AMAZING job putting everything together. We went from having not much to almost everything, even some big ticket items- the $200 car seat, a Graco Pack and Play with changing table and napper, a Boppy, a baby bouncer/swing, and the $300 crib I threw on the registry "just in case somebody was feeling generous", which they were. I wasn't expecting to receive half the items on there, and it was amazing.

Also, DH and I went to a 7 hour labor class on Saturday. I thought I knew enough to get by, but I'm SO GLAD we went. I learned a ton, just professional information and no fear-mongering horror stories, which I appreciated. Knowledge is power, in my opinion, and the more I know what to expect, the better I feel.

Questions: 
    Same- who's packed their hospital bag? I'm planning to this week, but there seems to be so much on my list that I use fairly often that I want access to (chargers, certain self care items, etc.)

A hot shower, specifically for my lower back. It eases up everything.

• @moon1417 @heml I'm totally on board the Teen Mom train. I've watched it since college and just can't seem to stop. I'm so invested in it.
  • @heml I took my very first labor class last weekend, and it was great! I was nervous at first, not knowing what to expect, but it was such a good experience. I was especially scared for the Labor Video I was expecting to see, but the one they showed us was very tastefully done, not as "in your face" as the other one I saw a few years back randomly. Let us know how yours goes!
  • hemlheml member
    @sw1122 Ours is three consecutive Wednesday evenings for 2 hours each. Our friends who did the one-day one like you did said it was a little overwhelming so I’m glad our dr’s office offers it broken up. 
  • @flagchic & @heml   Yay for a TeenMom club.  I am just getting through the TeenMom2 season now.  I honestly wish Jennell would just find a nice guy.  I am finding more out in the news - and cant believe her husband shot their little dog.  In the video you can clearly see signs of annoyance from the little guy and he chose to video tape it instead of correcting the situation.  My little dog does not like my 2yo and even though her nips don't actually hurt more just scare her, I still have taught her not to pet the dog unless Mommy says it's OK bc I can tell when the dog will react. It's been pretty successful. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• @moon1417 It's so sad- but I'm ready for MTV to cut ties with her. Her husband is despicable and she sides with him. But, I do have to say, I'm not crazy about the girl that they chose to replace her. It's a girl named Jade from the newer 16 & Pregnant series. I was never a fan of her storyline, but oh well. I love me some Chelsea.
  • hemlheml member
    @flagchic @moon1417 I wish they wouldn’t “replace” people. The show will be fine if it’s just three people. Just pay them more and show Chelsea and her fam more 
    8/5; 31 weeks

Girl

Coconut 

Upcoming Appointments:
    Next week for a regular checkup 

How are you feeling?:
    my back hurts. I sound like a broken record on this but it’s really bad. 

Rants/Raves: 
    I can’t think of anything right now honestly 

Questions: 

Read
  • mkrelmkrel member
    I watched teen mom for the first time in years on my last maternity leave. It made me feel so old! Who all is left from the original cast?
  • @Heml in junior high,  my mom made a deal that if i baked, she'd clean up. Best. Deal. Ever. 
    I finished "how to get away with murder" - slowly deteriorated imo but I couldn't stop. 
    Raced through "dead to me"...TW for infertility/repeat miscarriage though. And language. 

@moon1417 I'll pack my hospital bag when I get back from travel at 36 weeks haha. But ya, the single digit weekly countdown is blowing my mind. 2 months tomorrow is my due date :open_mouth:

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• @ElcaB it certainly feels like being thrown into the deep end, but also I have no prior experience to compare it to so you're right, in some way that's a plus
  • @heml @flagchic YES  I wish they wouldn't replace people either. I don't really like any replacements so far.  I LOVE Chelsea, she could probably just carry her own show tbh.  I do not really like Kail she just hits me the wrong way every now and again.  

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• @BigBadWolf12 I finished how to get away with murder about a month ago. so good!! 
  • @mkrel It's only Kaitlyn, Jenelle (who just got fired though), Brianna, and Chelsea, who's my hands down favorite. 
  • hemlheml member
    @BigBadWolf12 I just raced through “Dead to Me” as well! I love Christina Applegate.