Bradley is husbands name. 
Any other suggestions are welcome!

Boy name vote 16 votes

Gibson Brooks Y
25% 4 votes
Nash Bradley Y
75% 12 votes

Re: Boy name vote

• "Son" endings are too much, Nash is terrible.  Unfortunately,  go back to the drawing board.

• mb0112mb0112 member
    I voted Gibson but I’m not a fan of either of them. I like middle name Brooks:
  • Loading the player...
  • I would love brooks as a first name.. hubby isn’t really a fan. Actually he’s the one making this difficult. 😂 None of these are my first choices. I’m just trying to compromise at this point. 
  • I wouldn't compromise with these names. I don't like either. Gibson and Hudson are too similar. Nash is just not good. 
  • Two son names are no good and Gibson and Nash both sound trendy and trying to hard. 

Maybe 

Trent
    Warren
    Lochlan
    Cooper
    Lincoln
    Vaughn
    Nolan
    Garrett
    Griffin
    Maddox
    Dane

• Definitely neither. Both are surnames and are clearly musically-linked as well. Bradley is a good name. Go with Bradley. 
  • Another vote for neither. I like Bradley
  • I wouldn’t use either of these, especially Gibson if you already have a Hudson. I’d use Brooks out of the names you listed. I like Bradley, too, but it would be awkward if that’s YH’s name and you already have a son. I also like the suggestions of Griffin or Nolan. They would fit with Hudson and seem to be similar to your taste. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Brooks and Bradley are wonderful