February 2020 Moms

Post Ultrasound Pics Here!

When posting your pictures, please be aware of any personal information that might be visible, such as date of birth, full name, name of hospital/OB practice, or SSN.

**Please keep additional comments to a minimum. Feel free to show your love and support by giving lovetits (clicking the "Love It" button)**
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Post Ultrasound Pics Here!

• @bumpadmin Can we please get a sticky? Thanks! 
    TW
  • Loading the player...
  • @merigoround Congrats!!!
    TW
  • @craftywitch MEEP! Adorable!!
  • @craftywitch Oh my goodness! How awesome! I love the comment about the paddles flipping lol. 
    TW
  • d-stand-stan member
    Also... changed my username on the Knot website and on here and I’m not sure why I’m showing up as a “knottie” still 🙄
  • Log out and log back in. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • merigoroundmerigoround member
    edited June 2019
    So excited to see everyone’s US!
  • daffodil_shoedaffodil_shoe member
    edited June 2019
    @therealbitts seriously do not worry at all. Did you notice how they measure it? It’s not an exact science.
  • @daffodil_shoe thanks! I couldn’t see her measuring it (she had the screen turned), but my googling pointed me in that direction. I’m a huge worrier by nature, so if there’s something to worry about, I’ll find it! 😝 
  • @FakeFinn it wouldn’t  matter if twins run in your SO’s family. Identical twins are not genetic, and your SO’s genetics can’t make you ovulate more than one egg for fraternal twins.
  • @FakeFinn it wouldn’t  matter if twins run in your SO’s family. Identical twins are not genetic, and your SO’s genetics can’t make you ovulate more than one egg for fraternal twins.
    I know science, thank you. It may not be a rational thought, but my SO having an identical twin, him having several identical twin cousins on his dad’s side of the family and on top of that both SILs (his sister and his SIL) having conceived twins did make me wonder if we could have a twin pregnancy as well. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • FakeFinn said:
    @FakeFinn it wouldn’t  matter if twins run in your SO’s family. Identical twins are not genetic, and your SO’s genetics can’t make you ovulate more than one egg for fraternal twins.
    I know science, thank you. It may not be a rational thought, but my SO having an identical twin, him having several identical twin cousins on his dad’s side of the family and on top of that both SILs (his sister and his SIL) having conceived twins did make me wonder if we could have a twin pregnancy as well. 
    Wow, sassy, ok. I was just explaining something because a lot of people have that misconception 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • FakeFinn said:
    @FakeFinn it wouldn’t  matter if twins run in your SO’s family. Identical twins are not genetic, and your SO’s genetics can’t make you ovulate more than one egg for fraternal twins.
    Wow, sassy, ok. I was just explaining something because a lot of people have that misconception 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Sorry! I didn’t mean for it to come across that b*tchy 🙈 Long day at work, annoying things, you might know that drill. I apologise.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @kives22020 and @pirateduck I am so sorry you are going through this. Thinking of you both and hoping things just need more time ❤️