December 2019 Moms

FFFC/UO

Since we didn’t have an UO thread yesterday, I thought we could do both.

*as always not guaranteed to be flame free.

Re: FFFC/UO

• We have eaten dinner at the carnival all week.  
  • Loading the player...
  • mecoatsmecoats member
    @holly321 totally approve 
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • I was too hungry to wait for a frozen pizza to cook or to figure out something else to eat. So I made a makeshift personal pizza out of naan, cheese, and some toppings and threw it in the toaster oven for 3 minutes. Much better than waiting the 18-20 the frozen pizza would've required.

This was also moments after telling my husband, "I'm not in the mood for pizza again, we just had it for dinner last night."
  • anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited May 2019
    I randomly get on BabyCenter and read the absolutely most crazy ridiculous posts by people. Like my mind is blown by their thought processes on almost everything over there. 

Edit: spelling 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • CapricaAndreaCapricaAndrea member
    edited May 2019
    I pretty much hate all reality TV, except RuPaul's Drag Race. I'll occasionally watch a specific clip of something like America's Got Talent if it's someone doing something like a circus act, but I couldn't care less about singers, Kardashians, housewives, or anything like that. 
  • jandawgjandawg member
    @CapricaAndrea have you watched the s11 finale?
  • @jandawg YES! Here's my no spoiler review: The pre-taped segments instead of interviews was weird, Mammorium segment was funny, lip syncs went as expected, Yvie's outfits are the highlight as usual, I could listen to Vanjie talk to people all day long, I wish they'd put the girl's names onscreen during Sissy That Walk because I didn't recognize some of them, Plastique's reactions are amazing, and overall, the top 2 was exactly what I wanted and the right person won. 
  • ale9687ale9687 member
    @anniemarie887 I do the same thing. Some posts are really outrageous. 
  • Can someone explain these acronyms to me please!  :D
  • @CapricaAndrea I agree whole heartedly with everything you say. I had a brunch date and watched it with a friend this morning. I was truly here for the "reveal"...."here comes the reveal" both highlighting HOW TIRED it has become and yet absolutely delighting me at the same time. And the shoe reveal. Legendary. She really brought something new to the table and I didn't think that was possible. 

The top two was everything I dreamed of. 
    Miss Congeniality was perfect. And that gown!
    Ariel's reactions were good too - I had a soft spot for her this season (maybe that's the real UO in here!)
    So happy with the winner!!! 
  • @bookworm492 FFC- flame free confession, UO- unpopular opinion. There’s a thread towards the top with all the acronyms used. Btw, welcome!
  • @jandawg oh how could I forget Miss Congeniality! Absolutely hands down went to the right person, she’s such a sweetheart. 
    I was a fan of Scarlett, so maybe that’s my UO of the season, at least according to Brook Lynn! 
  • @CapricaAndrea I thought Scarlett won her lipsync. I also thought she was very compassionate and well spoken throughout the season!
  • @anniemarie887 @ale9687 I'm so happy I'm not the only one!!  :D