September 2019 Moms

I am _____ weeks pregnant

Re: I am _____ weeks pregnant

• @cammie0526 I'm not even using dry shampoo.  I'm on day three of pony tailing.  And, since I never bothered to straighten it on day 1 (or 2 or 3), it's not a "cute" pony tail.  How much I care:  0.  
  • I am "bladder failure after walking the dog despite peeing before I left the house" weeks pregnant.

@MsBeachNJ my tanks keep shimmying themselves up from my hips to bunch between my boobs and hover at the top of my maternity pants. I usually wear tanks as a layer, but walked in just a tank and jeans on a warm day last week ... I realized when I got home that my tank top had ridden alllll the way up exposing the flesh tone skin tight panel of my jeans. HI NEIGHBORS 👋! 

@LJMoon6 was so tempted to do that this morning! Did you make it or treat yourself to a day off?

• Loading the player...
  • @phillyftm That is SO funny about your tank top on the walk!  I hate it when you get home and realize that something like that has happened!  Ugh!  I realized at the end of a long day at a conference last week with ALL of my colleagues that the dress I was wearing was SUPER good at displaying exactly where my nipples are.  And they're all big and stickey-outey right now since DS just stopped nursing.  Great.  
  • LJMoon6LJMoon6 member
    @phillyftm I did end up going to work. I was feeling guilty about using my sick time now when I could save it for maternity leave. It's been a long day tho! Not much time for TB. And now I'm sad that it's been so active on here today and I haven't gotten caught up yet!
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @mamaber2204 oh nooooo haha! Nice to know I'm not the only one whose body betrays them and embarrasses themselves on the regular.

@LJMoon6 I know I feel like I miss so much during the day too, I have terrible phone service at work (bunker-like cinderblock school building). Sorry the day dragged for you! 
  • I’m I didn’t recognize my feet on the last day of our trip because they were SO HUGE and swollen weeks pregnant! I could feel the fluid swishing in them with every step-yuck!
  • Can I go home and start this day over? I tried to do a simple transaction for a customer today and messed it up. Went to fix it and messed it up again. At least he didn't know about the second time. I was able to fix it after he left. I had to get help from my manager to get my brain to work. I'm using the pregnant excuse on this one 
  • @zuuls_mom Bet that got your heart going! Oh jeez, gotta love a little adrenaline rush to keep ya on your toes! 
  • I am "Forgot my cellphone and half my lunch at home" weeks pregnant. On the up side I've been super productive at work today without it!
  • I'm "saying 'I'm too pregnant for this crap'" weeks pregnant. 
  • I am "no longer putting socks on" no matter how cold it is in the morning 
  • I am "why are flip flops not acceptable business attire" weeks pregnant
  • kdl89kdl89 member
    @monkeysmom80 ... I think flip flops should be acceptable... that being said i am walking around my office in bare feet today because I can.
  • I’m allowed to wear them on Fridays! I can wear fancy ones throughout the week. It’s a blessing lol
  • @nomagos23 yes crumbs everywhere! I totally forgot about that lol
  • @nomangos23 yes to the crumbs! They get caught between my boobs and belly when I am sitting and then I stand up and it's like "well this is embarrassing". I'm also at the point of getting things on my shirt and not realizing it because I can no longer see the lower half of my bump lol
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Apparently I’m “‘Ma’am, you know this isn’t the maternity section?’” weeks pregnant. 
  • @themadcamel RUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• I am “freaked out in the hallway at work because I thought I threw my phone in the secure shred bin while I was looking at it the entire time” weeks pregnant.

🤣
  • @themadcamel did you slap that lady??

@lillywonderland I’m guilty of that type of thing while not KU!
  • I am allowed to wear dress sandles to work now that the dress code has changed. The last 2 days the only shoes that kind of fit on my feet are the cheap flip flops. So I am wearing them. I told my manager that he can't fire me for my choice of footwear. He just laughed at me. He doesn't care as long as I come to work. I stand behind a counter where most of the time people can't see my feet anyway. 
  • @themadcamel love your comeback! 
  • I’m: I asked for a new gym scanner card because I lost my card, but it was on my keychain in my hands the whole time, weeks pregnant. 

I legit searched my house for the scanner card, and it’s 1 of 2 things on my keychain for almost a year! The lady gave me a new one, and I went to put it on my keys, and she said, oh throw out the old one. She let me blame the baby for that one. 
  • I am “almost couldn’t buckle the seatbelt on the Teacups at the amusement park” weeks pregnant 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am “dropped my cell phone under the couch and had to have DH get it back because there was no way I could contort my body to reach it” weeks pregnant 🙄
  • @RedBreast35 oh yes those moments are starting to happen. I’ve banged my belly into things a few times forgetting it was there. I’ve taught my son to get things for mommy, too! 
  • @blitzybee re:banging the belly off stuff- public restroom stalls are the WORST!!  Who thought it would be a good idea to make the doors swing inward!?!  Also, teaching your DS to pick stuff up for you is awesome!!  Take advantage of those sweet, helpful toddler boys!!  <3  :p