kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
edited May 2019 in January 2020 Moms
Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Re: Weekly Check-in Group 1 (Jan 1-8) w/o 5/27

• EDD: 1/6, 8+1

Baby is the size of a raspberry

Initial midwife appointment on Thursday to talk about the pregnancy, genetic testing options, etc.

I’m feeling nauseous but it might be a smidge better than last week, at least at this moment. Last time weeks 6-7 were my worst so I’m awaiting a little relief soon. 

No rants or raves today

GTKY: Egg sandwiches with hot sauce
  • @Xstatic3333 glad that the nausea is reducing!

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/1 8w6

Baby is the size of a(n): pygmy seahorse 

Upcoming Appointments: nothing till 12 weeks 

How are you feeling?: I’m feeling ok super nauseas at night. I have started sleeping elevated with two pillows and it’s helped a lot. Also I have the worst taste in my mouth that won’t go away, lemons are helping and anything very sour.

Rants/Raves: just a rant, I’ve been waiting daily for a call from the midwives group to see if I’m accepted to their practice. I go to double check my missed calls last night and see now that they called me on the 13th! I live in the country so I noticed when they made the call I was already home and I get no signal there so I missed it. Super frustrated I didn’t notice till now but I’ll try calling in today and hopefully they still have a spot for me ! 

Questions: not much :)

GTKY: If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hmm I think Risotto di Sipa, it’s a black risotto with squid ink it’s delicious, I would probably get sick of that eventually though ahha 
  • Loading the player...
  • @Xstatic3333 is that a pregnancy craving or an all the time thing? I dont think we can be friends anymore based on this 😉

EDD: january 8th / 7+6

Baby is the size of: a keybord key, a dice or a marble

upcoming appointments - nothing this week

how are you feeling?: knackered and throwing up constantly. I feel so paranoid that people at work know due to my multiple toilet trips to puke

rants/raves : I had friends visiting for the weekend from london & had such a lovely weekend but am completely exhausted now

questions : nothing today

gtky : so many choices but at the minute my dads sunday roast beef dinner with all the trimmings 🤤
  • Lol @leprechaun lady egg sandwiches are not my favorite meal, and would not be my “last meal,” but I have them for breakfast most days and I think it’s the meal I’d be least likely to get super sick of. Favorite meal would be mushroom pasta (Gordon Ramsey recipe, made by me). 
  • gabadoogabadoo member
    @Xstatic3333, glad your nausea is better
    @c1kc1kpol1cn1k, I think we should be friends...one of my fave dishes is my husband's squid ink pasta with salmon and cream sauce...and I'm going to make him make it for us soon (once he's ready to "cheat" a bit of his Keto/IF diet!
    @leprechaunlady, I feel the same way about my frequent trips to PEE at work! Really trying to keep this news under wraps through the summer

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 5/8+2

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: Today, right after work! First visit, so the usual labs and initial US

How are you feeling?: Fine. Have to pee A LOT

Rants/Raves: Finally had a real 2-day weekend where I was completely off, so it was nice to have a little bit of R&R

Questions: Nothing.

GTKY: If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Cheese, cheese, cheese...anything with cheese. Pasta, eggs, sandwiches, you name it
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/1 8+6

Baby is the size of a(n): piece or popcorn

Upcoming Appointments: next month? Idk yet

How are you feeling?: unmotivated, heavy lower abdomen almost crampy, easily full, still no nausea, cranky

Rants/Raves: I'm so excited for everyone just to know already. I hate being secretive

Questions: none

Lasagna
  • I love this idea, but it's making me hungry! 

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 3/20, 8w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): gummy bear

Upcoming Appointments: first US on Monday! 

How are you feeling?: Physically not bad, some minor cramping, sore boobs! Mentally - anxious. I cannot wait for the US, I need some tangible proof that this is real. :smile:

Rants/Raves: Keeping it a secret is so difficult! I'm excited to want to share with everyone, but I also don't want anyone to know too early. 

Questions: anyone else having crazy pregnancy dreams?! 

Traditional Thanksgiving dinner! Extra stuffing and gravy. 

• @michellleess good idea on the thanksgiving dinner ! @gabadoo the pasta version sounds so good! Is anyone else here showing? I’m super bloated and already in maternity jeans.
  • @c1kc1kpol1cn1k 🙋🏻‍♀️ I feel like i look about 4 months gone already im so bloated! 👎🏻

• @michellleess I had my first crazy pregnancy dream the other night! They’re getting weirder! 

Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/1/20, 9weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): 🍒 cherry 

Upcoming Appointments: first US on Jun 10 😬

How are you feeling?: nauseous, nauseous, nauseous and some bloat! I’m not constipated but my pants are already getting tight 

Rants/Raves: none at the moment

Questions: nope

GTKY: If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza! 🍕 
  • jacerujaceru member
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 8th, 8+1

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: Next tuesday!

How are you feeling?: Horrible really. All day nausea, throwing up almost every morning, so many food aversions. I am also super tired.

Rants/Raves: nothing really. cant wait for my first appointment next week!

Questions: nope

GTKY: If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Tacos. 
  • jacerujaceru member
    @c1kc1kpol1cn1k I feel like I am. The bloat is so bad! 
  • @c1kc1kpol1cn1k i can't fit in my jeans. Its been leggings and dresses for the last while. I don't feel like im showing though, just really bloated.
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/8/2020, 8w1d

Upcoming Appointments: NIPT and Glucose screening 6/13

How are you feeling?: exhausted and nauseous!  Both hit hard and last ALL day 

Rants/Raves: we had our first ultrasound on 5/29!  So exciting and everything started to feel more real for hubs and I 

Questions: anyone have light cramping after transvaginal ultrasound?

Pizza burgers with cheese fries! 

• edited June 2019
    Yes!  Haven't had any weight gain, but the bloat is real!!
  • Any other moms here on their 4th baby?  I'm 8 weeks and feel like I'm ALREADY starting a bump.  It doesn't feel like the bloat from past experiences.  LOL  HELP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  •  Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/4/2020- I'm 8w6d today

Upcoming Appointments: next prenatal scheduled for 7/9

How are you feeling?: Exhausted. My sickness seems to have flip-flopped. Where I used to get nauseous in the morning I'm now getting it more in the evening.

Rants/Raves: biggest rant. My old man boss is making me work with another pregnant teacher this summer, and she has found out there is something wrong with her baby. This crap is going to be super awkward...

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?  PIZZA!!!

Feed me pizza and tacos, and I'll be a happy girl! Lol
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/4 or 8+6

Baby is the size of a(n): popcorn 

Upcoming Appointments: just had my first US on Wednesday, I was so nervous the tech would be like, "yep, nothing in there girl you just bloated", but there was a perfect lil gummy bear! What a feeling, oh man.

How are you feeling?: Excited! And hungry. I haven't had any nausea but I'm peeing roughly one thousand times a day and all I can think about rn is birthday cake (I don't even like birthday cake)

Rants/Raves: I look so bloated and my nipples look so awful!

Questions: none today

GTKY: If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?  Birthday cake! But really, anchovy pizza. Mmmm pizza.
  •  Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/4/2020- I'm 8w6d today
    GTKY: If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?  PIZZA!!!

Feed me pizza and tacos, and I'll be a happy girl! Lol
    EDD and pizza twins 😎
  • I am due January 1st 2020 but my doctor believes I am actually a week or more ahead but isn't changing DD. 

I can't eat like anything. It's awful.