January 2020 Moms

Flame Free Friday Confession (FFFC) 5/24

Re: Flame Free Friday Confession (FFFC) 5/24

• tyrion_tyrion_ member
    I nap almost daily. Even when not pregnant. 

• I envy the life of a SAHM.
    But at the same time, I could never do it and would go crazy.
  • Loading the player...
  • @marebear15 I'm a SAHM and (ffc?) I find it incredibly easy 😬 we get to go at our own pace most days. I love being on my own schedule. I have no idea how working moms get everything done. I worked for about 4-5 months after having my son and it was a nightmare. My kid has also been pretty chill though. Ask me again after this one comes 🙃
  • @dumbledoredies - Super late in responding, but that's one of the reasons I'm jealous of SAHMs. I would love having every day to be able to do laundry, clean, grocery shop, budget, etc. But at the same time, I almost lost my mind during maternity leave because I had nothing to do. There was no schedule, no planned activities, just keep this human alive and I was bored out of my mind.
  • I think it's a grass is greener sitch.  I am envious of SAHM but then I remember maternity leave....isolated and bored. I work with one of my best friends and we have fun all day long. 

• It definitely gets boring sometimes and there have been a few times I've considered going back to work to do something. If I liked the job I had then I would have kept it. I was only working about 24 hours a week. I absolutely hated what I was doing though. Anytime I get bored SAH I remind myself how miserable I was at work. 

I make sure we stay busy and get out of the house every day. I was really going stir crazy for a while because we live in the midwest and I was over the cold and being stuck inside. Its atleast getting warmer out so we've been able to play outside a ton.