Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What was your first job?

Re: Weekly Check-in Group 4 (Jan 25-31) w/o 5/27

• edited May 2019
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: January 29/ 4wks + 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Still a poppyseed (will hit Appleseed midweek 😊)

Upcoming Appointments: Initial bloodwork tomorrow. 

How are you feeling?: Tired (I’ve noticed a slump around midday in particular the past few days), sore breasts (can’t decide if I want a bra on or not 😅), bouts of bad gas (the pains from it freak me out); Also, I notice my yoga practice the past week has been more... challenging. My lower body muscles feel like rocks. 

Rants/Raves: My husband wants to tell people but I’m worried about telling even our parents this early (though I’ve compromised that far- we’re telling them on Saturday). I want to be happy- well, I am happy- but I’m also very anxious. 

Questions: Thoughts on tomorrow being too early for something to be detected on an ultrasound (abdominal or even vaginal)? I’ve maybe read a little too much on what could go wrong and I just want to make sure little poppyseed is in the uterus like it should be, even though I have no risk factors for it being otherwise. Also, anyone who has had increased gas/bloating- how have you successfully managed to decrease it (or at least help it move along a little more quickly and with less pain)? 

GTKY: What was your first job? - I worked at Old Navy for the second half of the year, during my first semester of college. 
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Upcoming Appointments: Not till July

How are you feeling?: Awesome lol shocked but still awesome 

Rants/Raves: no rants/raves at the moment give me time though lol

Questions:  Nope lol this my third pregnancy and haven’t been pregnant in 19 1/2 years lol

GTKY: What was your first job? Flipping burgers
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 29/ 5w0d

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed

Upcoming Appointments: Jun 27.. seems so far!

How are you feeling?: Fatigued, constipated, bloated.. other than that I'm feeling ok. I'm trying to stay in my normal routine as long as possible if/when the nausea sets in. I have been exercising 6 days a week (weights, spin, running, etc), drinking 100oz of water or more per day, and eating 30-50g of fiber per day. I am vegetarian with many of my meals being vegan, so I've been taking an iron supplement and its really messing with my normal bathroom habits.

Rants/Raves: Just over the constipation.. lol

Questions: n/a

GTKY: What was your first job?  I worked in a department store in my hometown.
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/29, 5w0d today

Baby is the size of a(n): sesame seed/ peppercorn

Upcoming Appointments: Not sure, just texted my MW today to set one up, probably not until July some time

How are you feeling?: So far pretty good, just suuuuper tired, trying to eat food while it is still appealing

Rants/Raves: none for now

Questions: none

GTKY: What was your first job? I worked as a lifeguard  B) 
  • ya'll Group 4 is quieeetttt! lol :) 
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/28/2020 5+3

Baby is the size of a(n): apple seed

Upcoming Appointments: June 6th for heartbeat!

How are you feeling?: only get nauseous if I take to long to eat

Rants/Raves: Rant - I want weekly ultrasounds without complaint!

Questions: my progesterone levels at 3 weeks 6 days was 48. Do high progesterone levels lead to twins?

GTKY: Burger King
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/28 5w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): orange seed

Upcoming Appointments: June 20 (wish it was sooner!)

How are you feeling?: pretty good. Was really crampy a couple days ago but that has settled down. Mostly just really tired by mid-afternoon. 

Rants/Raves: I want to tell people but I want to wait to get first ultrasound...so hard to keep it a secret!

Questions: none

GTKY: What was your first job? I worked at Coldstone!